剧集 | 谜案追凶(2014) | 导航列表
And who better, right?
除了他还能有谁 对吧
So, what's your life been like since he cut you off?
他把你炒了之后你过得怎么样
Does he give a shit? I mean, you're nothing to him.
他管你了吗 你对他来说狗屁不是
15 "G" ain't enough, man.
一万五♥不♥够 伙计
I know, man, but the way he treated you,
我知道 可是他那么对你
come on, Billy.
拜托 比利
I would have thought you'd done it for free.
我甚至觉得你不要钱都会干
20. I'm taking all the risk here.
两万 风险全是我一个人担着
All right, well, you know what we'll do?
好吧 你知道是什么流程吧
5 up front, 15 when it's done.
先付五千 事成之后付一万五
Half up front.
先付一半
Look, this is what I got right now.
我现在只有这么多
When Normandy's out of the way,
等干掉了诺曼底
I'll be back in Alicia's life,
我就又掌控艾莉西亚的生活了
and I'll have access to more money.
那时我就有更多的钱了
You know that, all right? And I'll pay the rest later.
你也知道吧 剩下的我之后付
Yo, I'm not using my own piece.
我不能用自己的家伙
You don't need to. I'll get you one, all right?
不需要 我给你搞一把
It's clean. I got all this planned.
没问题的 我都计划好了
May 17th.
5月17日
Yo, that -- that's his birthday.
那 那天是他生日
What do you care? End of voice memo.
管这个干嘛 录音到此结束
There you go. All right.
好了
That's Alicia's father -- Paul Barnes.
那是艾莉西亚的父亲 保罗·巴恩斯
I recognize the voice. That's him.
我认得这个声音 就是他
That's not good enough for a warrant.
这还不足以申请逮捕令
I-I, brought Barnes in for an interview
我之前带巴恩斯来问过话
right after Lippman got arrested.
就在利普曼被捕后
It was recorded. We can compare audios.
有录音 我们可以对比一下
Good idea. Do that. Yes, sir.
好主意 去做吧 是 长官
Billy must have thought it was insurance --
比利一定是把这当做保险
you know, if he was ever gonna cut himself a deal.
给自己留条后路
That's why he gave it to his lawyer.
所以他才把这个给了他的律师
Or he kept it to blackmail Barnes
或者他留着是为了要挟巴恩斯
for the rest of the money...
拿到剩下的钱
Which got him killed instead of paid.
可他不但没拿到钱还害死了自己
But he outsmarted the smart guy.
但他更聪明
He gave us Barnes.
他交待出了巴恩斯
Assuming the audio matches.
假设声音匹配
It'll match.
肯定匹配
What?
什么
A promise is a promise.
一言既出驷马难追
Dad, I didn't -- I didn't actually expect you to do it.
老爸 我没想到你真的会这么做
Get in.
上车
What?
天啊
That was a dick move of me, asking you for a car.
我跟你要车挺混账的
You had every right to be pissed off at me, Michael.
你有权生我的气 迈克尔
Okay, but that's no excuse.
好吧 但这不是借口
I shouldn't have squeezed you.
我不该勒索你
You negotiated.
你那是协商
Not really.
不完全是
True.
是的
You can take it back if you want.
你想的话可以把车收回去
I don't.
不
It's yours.
它是你的了
And you're gonna need a car next year
反正你明年出去上大学
when you're away at college.
也会需要车
Is that actually gonna happen?
这是真的吗
You can wherever you choose. It's up to you.
你想去哪就去哪 随你选
So, press down on the brake,
踩下刹车
push the button on the right.
按右边的按钮
Thanks, Dad.
谢了 老爸
I'm gonna Uber home, all right?
我叫优步回家了
Have fun.
你尽情玩
Okay.
好
Yeah, you're right.
你说得对
Red is your color.
红色确实配你
Michael loves his new car.
迈克尔喜欢他的新车
Good thing he didn't ask for a Ferrari.
还好他没问你要法拉利
No, he's a good kid.
不会的 他是好孩子
When he's not acting like a jerk.
当他不混账的时候才是
Cristal. At 11:00 in the morning?
水晶香槟 现在才上午十一点
It's your favorite -- 2004.
是你最喜欢的 2004年份的
So, what are we celebrating?
我们要庆祝什么
Oh, where to start...
从哪个说起呢
my new job, our second act together.
我的新工作 我们重新在一起
I love you, Cassie.
我爱你 凯茜
The end of our legal troubles.
结束了法律纠纷
And the beginning of our future.
开始我们的未来
Well, we still have the civil case.
我们还有个民事诉讼
We don't.
没有了
Mr. Ramirez decided to drop the lawsuit as of this morning.
拉米雷斯先生今天早上决定放弃诉讼
You settled with him.
你跟他和解了
Okay, so how much are we paying?
好了 我们要给他多少钱
Wait. I-I don't understand.
等等 我不明白
I explained to his attorney
我跟他的律师说
they didn't have a case that would ever go to trial.
他们的案子不会上庭审
He agreed.
他认可了
Because the criminal charges were dropped.
因为刑事控告撤销了
No, because Mr. Ramirez is a criminal.
不 因为拉米雷斯先生是个罪犯
Had him investigated.
我让人调查了他
What did he do?
他做了什么
He's an undocumented immigrant.
他是非法移♥民♥
Gave me all the leverage I needed.
正是我需要的筹码
You blackmailed him.
你恐吓了他
I aligned our interests.
我协调了我们的利益
We both wanted to protect our families.
我们都想保护家人
You haven't learned a thing.
你真是不知悔改
Well, that's not fair.
这不公平
Okay, Mario, we are paying him.
马里奥 我们要给他钱
We don't have to.
没这必要
We killed his wife,
我们害死了他妻子
and we took a mother away from her kids.
让几个孩子没了母亲
The guy wants $15 million,
他要一千五百万美元
with a third of whatever he gets
同时会把所得的三分之一
going straight to his lawyer,
直接给他律师
"Mr. You Don't Win, You Don't Pay."
"不赢不给钱先生"
If you don't make a fair settlement,
如果你不和他公平和解
I will cost you even more.
我会让你出更多钱
I'm gonna take half of all your assets
我会拿走你一半资产
and a big percentage of your future earnings
还要你未来所赚的一大部分
for spousal support.
当配偶赡养费
You'll have to pay the attorneys' fees for both of us,
你还得出我们双方的律师费
and good divorce attorneys aren't cheap.
好的离婚律师可不便宜
Or...you do the right thing.
或者 你做正确的事
This is blackmail, Cassie.
你这是恐吓 凯茜
This is leverage.
这是筹码
But you know I'd miss you, right?
但你知道我会想你的 对吧
Oh, now you're just playing me.
你现在是在玩我
You love it.
你很享受
We make an excellent team.
我们真是完美组合
Here. Thanks.
给 谢谢
What's with the funeral music?
怎么放丧葬音乐
You're gonna put me to sleep.
会让我睡着的
Well, the sugar will keep you awake.
糖分够让你清醒的
How do you -- how do you drink that thing?
你怎么会喝这种东西
I love 'em.Tastes like my childhood and Type II diabetes.
我就爱这样的 喝着像童年和二型糖尿病
Oh, here. Hold that.
给 帮我拿着
Hold it. Okay.
拿着 好吧
It's Koto.
是库图
剧集 | 谜案追凶(2014) | 导航列表