剧集 | 谜案追凶(2014) | 导航列表
Yes, sir. Of course, I --
是 长官 当然 我
Your job's on the line here!
你的工作也岌岌可危了
What? A mother and her son are here to see you.
怎么了 一位母亲带着孩子来找您
Why? I-I don't have time for that, okay?
什么事啊 我没时间管这种事 好吗
No, you -- you want to talk to these people, Lieutenant.
我觉得您会想见见他们的 警督
I always tell my kids
我一直就跟我孩子说
never touch a gun.
不要碰枪
I-I don't even buy them those toy water guns.
我连那种玩具水枪都不给他们买♥♥
Never touch a gun.
不许碰枪
Isn't that what I tell you and your brother?
我是不是这么跟你和你哥哥说的
Yes. Say that again.
是 再说一遍
Yes, ma'am.
是 夫人
And to bring it to school?
而且居然还带去了学校
This boy has no idea
这孩子根本不知道
the world of trouble he could've gotten into.
他惹下了多大的麻烦
Where'd you get the gun, Darryl?
你是在哪找到的枪 达瑞尔
I was just hanging with my friends,
我正跟朋友们一起玩
and then I heard sirens.
突然就听到了警笛
I was running to see what happened,
我跑过去看是怎么回事
and it was just laying there on the ground.
就看到枪在地上扔着
Do you remember where exactly?
你还记得在哪里吗
Um... in the weeds?
在草丛里
Next to the tree. Then I heard people coming
那棵树旁边 然后我就听到有人来了
and got scared and ran off with it.
我害怕了 所以就拿着枪跑掉了
Which tree? Not a real one.
哪棵树啊 不是真树
The one on the wall, near the fence.
墙上画的那棵 篱笆旁边
Is that the tree, Darryl?
是这棵树吗 达瑞尔
Yeah.
是
I found it right there.
我就在这里捡到的
I'm sorry.
对不起
Not as sorry as you're going to be.
等我罚你你才知道你会多后悔
Come on, sir. Please.
请 先生 谢谢
Yeah, yeah, totally...
嗯 就是
There's a lady waiting for anybody in Homicide.
那有位女士在等凶案组的人
Said she knows where to find Billy James.
说她知道比利·詹姆斯在哪
Why didn't you send her upstairs?
为什么不让她上楼
She refused to get cancer from the metal detector.
她说金属探测器会引发癌症
Great. I got it, Molky. You go upstairs.
好吧 知道了 默克 你上楼吧
She's all yours.
她就交给你了
Afternoon, ma'am. Inspector Mulligan, Homicide.
中午好 夫人 穆里根警探 凶案组
You took long enough. Sorry about the wait.
来得真快啊 抱歉让你久等了
I understand you have some information for us
听说您有有关比利·詹姆斯的消息
about Billy James. Is that right?
要告诉我们 对吗
That kind of information don't come free, Missy.
这种消息可不能白给你 小妞
Oh, yeah? How much are we talkin'?
是吗 你要多少
$100.
That's a lot.
真不少啊
Let me see. I got...
我看看 我有
$32. Deal.
32 成交
All right. What do you got for me?
好的 说吧
This guy?
这个人
He'd been sleeping on my goddamn bench in the Dogpatch.
他一直睡在我在多帕奇的长椅那儿呢
Hey. No, no, no. It's okay. Calm down.
没事没事 镇定
Have you seen this guy before?
见过这个人吗
Yeah? Where is he?
见过 他在哪
Structure north, corner of Cove Park.
北区 海湾公园角
Go.
上
Go left!
左边
Suspect is on foot,
嫌疑人正以南
headed south towards 22nd Street.
朝22号♥大街方向逃跑
Officers in pursuit. Requesting backup.
追捕中 请求支援
Stay down!
趴下
Stay down! Don't move!
趴下 不许动
No weapon.
没有武器
Get him up.
架起来
Ah. What you doing with your piggy bank, Billy?
你拿小金库干吗呢 比利
You should've held up at the Ritz-Carlton, fool.
你该待在丽思卡尔顿酒店啊 笨蛋
Could've had room service till we found you.
那样被我们找到前 你还可以享受下客房♥服务
You're under arrest for the murder of Normandy Parker.
现以涉嫌谋杀诺曼底·帕克将你逮捕
Anything you say can and will be held against you
你所说的一切都将成为
in a court of law.
呈堂证供
You have the right to consult with an attorney
你有权聘请律师
and have an attorney present during questioning.
有权在讯问过程中要求律师在场
Nobody thinks you did this on your own.
我们认为杀了他不是你自己的主意
Somebody pushed you into it, right?
是有人逼你的吧
Normandy dumps his wife,
诺曼底抛弃了妻子
the mother of his kids,
那是他孩子的母亲
for that little pop tart --
就为了一个唱流行歌♥的小骚货
practically just a kid herself --
她自己都还是个孩子
leaving Daphne to cry on your shoulder.
留达芙妮伏在你肩头哭泣
She's a beautiful woman.
她很漂亮
You've known her since high school.
你打高中就认识她了
Things happen. I get it.
常有的事 我懂
I mean, they were separated, right?
当时他们已经分居了对吧
She had a right to her own life.
她有权过自己的生活
It's not like she was...
她又不是
cheating on him with you.
背着丈夫与你偷♥情♥
Right?
是吧
What planet are you from?
你哪个星球来的啊
Personally, I don't understand why she told him.
我个人不太明白她为什么要告诉他
She told him 'cause she was trying to make him jealous.
她是想惹他嫉妒
I mean, she was fully using you.
她完全是在利用你
Obviously, you know that, right?
明摆着的 你是知道的吧
Normandy decides to blame you instead of her
诺曼底没怪她而是怪罪于你
and shitcans you for it.
还炒了你
That'd piss me off to the max.
换我会气到极点
Ain't that right, Hildy?
是吧 希尔蒂
Somebody noticed, right?
有人注意到了吧
Somebody came to you, made you an offer.
这个人找到你提出条件
Maybe even blackmailed you.
甚至可能勒索了你
That makes more sense.
这样更说得通
You had no choice, right?
你别无选择
Just so you know, an admission of guilt,
我们想告诉你的是 你承认有罪
that actually means a lot to the D.A.'s office.
对地检办公室来说意义重大
So you should probably help yourself here
你该帮帮自己
and just tells us who hired you.
告诉我们你受谁的指使
Otherwise, you'll be taking the whole fall.
否则你将承担全部罪责
I want a lawyer.
我要律师
Yeah, I think so.
嗯 我也这么认为
Yeah, well, if you have it, send it over.
嗯 有的话就送过来吧
I'd really like to see it.
我很想看看
That'd be great.
那就太好了
Hey, you know what? Let me, uh, let me call you right back.
要不这样 我稍后打给你
Okay? All right, thanks. Bye.
好吗 行 谢了 再见
Mario. What are you doing here?
马里奥 有何贵干
Had to stop by, check in, see how you're managing.
路过顺便来看看你干得怎么样
It's all good. It's all good, thanks.
都还好 都还好 谢了
I also wanted to give you a heads up
我还想提醒你一下
the State may put your name on the witness list.
州里大概把你列入目击者名单了
You and everybody else at my party.
还有其他所有出席我生日派对的人
That's the move, right? Find my enemies.
这招狠啊 找我的对手们
Well...
那个
Nobody in this office is gonna perjure themselves to hurt you,
这间办公室里没有人会为了害你作伪证
so don't get paranoid.
别胡思乱想
Oh, so you'd testify then that I wasn't inebriated
那你会作证说事故当晚
the night of the accident?
我没有喝醉酒吧
I mean, you saw that I wasn't impaired.
你也看到我没醉
Well, your B.A.C. report came in under the limit.
报告表明你的血液酒精含量没超标
Well, not enough to convince the State Attorney.
但还不足以说服州检察官
She kept the DUI on the table.
酒驾罪仍是她手上的筹码
'Cause she's trying to make a name for herself.
剧集 | 谜案追凶(2014) | 导航列表