剧集 | 谜案追凶(2014) | 导航列表
Can I help you?
有事吗
Yeah, this one said she had information on Siletti's accident.
这位说她知道瑟莱缇车祸案的事
You're looking at felony drug possession.
你面对的是持有毒品的重罪
It's not like you got pinched with a gram of weed.
你持有的可不是一点大♥麻♥
Heroin ain't no joke.
海♥洛♥因♥判很重的
Think about your future. I am.
为自己的未来想想 我就是在为未来想
That's why I'm not talking to no cops for nothing.
所以才不会告诉警♥察♥任何事
We can't promise anything
我们做不了保证
because it's out of our jurisdiction --
因为这不在我们的职责范围内
I don't care about that.
我才不管
Just let me go home, and I'll tell you what you wanna know.
放我回家 你想知道什么我都告诉你
I will personally walk this into the A.G.'s office
我会亲自去一趟检察长[AG]办公室
and tell them how cooperative you've been.
告诉他们你很合作
A.G.? What's an A.G.?
AG AG是什么
This case is being handled by
这件案子现在由
the Attorney General's office, not the SFPD.
检察长办公室负责 不是旧金山警局
So? What does that mean for me?
所以呢 跟我有什么关系
What that means is that you tell us everything you know,
关系在于你把知道的都告诉我们
and we will do our best to make sure
我们会尽一切努力确保
your charges are dropped.
撤销对你的指控
You promise?
你保证
My word.
保证
Fine.
好吧
What do you wanna know?
你想知道什么
Tell us what you saw. I saw it all.
你都看到什么了 都看到了
The car hit the woman, the body flying through the air.
车撞了那个女人 她都被撞飞了
Where were you?
你在哪
I was on the roof, tagging up a billboard.
我在楼顶 广♥告♥牌旁边
I heard this loud lady on the phone,
听到一个女人♥大♥声讲电♥话♥
so I looked down to see what was going on,
所以就向下看看是怎么回事
and car comes out of nowhere and...
突然那辆车就冲了出来
Jacked her upgood.
狠狠撞到了她
I know I should've called the cops,
我知道我应该报♥警♥
but I had just scored, and you know how it is.
但是我刚嗑了药 你懂的
So...
这么说吧
Your boy Otto gave you up real quick.
你哥们奥托可是转眼就把你卖♥♥了
Gave me up for what?
出♥卖♥♥♥我什么了
You shorted Sourdough Sub stock and had Normandy killed, right?
你做空了潜水艇汉堡的股票还雇人杀了诺曼底 对吗
This is how cops treat people who come in voluntarily?
警♥察♥就是这么对待主动配合调查的人的吗
Only the ones that, uh, benefit from Normandy Parker's death.
只针对那些从诺曼底的死中获利的人
If you wanna ask me about Normandy's finances,
你要是想问我诺曼底的财务状况
I'm happy to answer any questions.
我很乐意回答你
But this line of questioning
但是这种问题
I'm -- I'm not very comfortable with.
我 我不是很喜欢
Well, we have Otto's bank records here.
我们有奥托的银行账单
Money going from his account into yours.
他的钱转到了你账上
It's only matter of time before we connect you to Billy.
找出你和比利的关系只是时间问题
Why would I hire Billy to kill Normandy for $2 million,
我为什么要为了两百万让比利去杀诺曼底
when I can wait for Sam
我完全可以等着山姆
to run his company into the ground for 20?
把公♥司♥经营得一塌糊涂后再从中赚两千万
Shit.
该死
Don't stop. Keep talking.
别停 继续说
Or take your chances with a jury of your peers. Your choice.
或者碰碰运气看陪审团愿不愿意信你 自己选
A few months before Normandy was shot,
诺曼底被杀前几个月
Sam asked me to transfer $4 million
山姆要我从诺曼底的养老保险账户里
from Normandy's 401K into Sourdough Sub's main account.
转四百万给潜水艇汉堡
He blamed it on the company needing an influx of cash flow
他谎称这是公♥司♥为了东海岸扩张
for their East Coast expansion.
流入的资金
But I-I knew that he was full of shit.
但我知道他是胡扯
So did you do it?
那你照办了吗
I would never do that to Normandy.
我绝不会背叛诺曼底的
We were friends.
我们是朋友
So you shorted his stock instead.
那你就做空他的股票
That's very friendly of you.
真是好朋友
I took advantage of a situation.
我那只是顺手牵羊
Sam's been siphoning off funds for years.
山姆偷偷从资金中抽成已经很多年了
I've seen his books. They're -- they're fully cooked.
我看过他的账本 烂到家了
It was only a matter of time before the stock went to zero.
股票跌光也只是时间问题
Robbing Peter to pay Paul is a flawed business plan.
拆东墙补西墙这种事没有好结果的
So who's Paul in this scheme?
那这场阴谋里的西墙是哪位
I-I don't know.
我不知道
But whoever it is, Sam owes them a lot of money.
但不管是谁 山姆肯定欠对方一大笔钱
So Sam Rydell's the next Bernie Madoff?
所以山姆·韦迪尔就是下一个伯尼·麦道夫
I don't really care.
我对这没兴趣
You still haven't told us why he wanted Normandy killed.
你还是没说他为什么想杀诺曼底
How 'bout 10 million reasons?
一千万的原因够不够
Give us one.
那你也得给出来啊
Have either one of you ever heard of
你们俩有人听说过
a key man insurance policy?
企业关键人保险吗
Sam Rydell had a $10 million insurance policy
山姆·韦迪尔给诺曼底·帕克买♥♥了
out on Normandy Parker.
一千万的保险
Well, how do you purchase life insurance on someone
怎么有人会给没有血缘关系的人
if you aren't related?
买♥♥人寿保险
You become CEO of a publicly traded company,
当上了一个上市公♥司♥的总裁
and then you take out a key man policy
企业的关键人保险
on that company's spokesman.
却是给公♥司♥代言人买♥♥的
Sam needed quick cash or his whole scheme would fall apart.
山姆急需用钱 否则就要满盘皆输了
So his own play was to take out Normandy
所以他唯一的办法就是干掉诺曼底
and collect on the claim.
谋取赔偿金
So if Sam hollowed out the company,
如果山姆掏空了公♥司♥
then Normandy's stock is virtually worthless, right?
那诺曼底的股票也就没有价值了对吧
So that's why Normandy kept playing football
所以诺曼底虽然得了动脉瘤
with that aneurysm. He had to make the money.
还要继续比赛 他需要钱
That means Normandy knew what Sam was doing.
也就是说诺曼底知道山姆在偷钱
Just another athlete screwed over by the people
又一个被自己最信任的人
he trusted the most. Add him to the list, right?
背叛的运动员 算算这都多少个了
All right, bring Sam in.
好吧 带山姆回局里
Uh, all we've got are
我们现在只抓到了
implications of financial impropriety, right?
财政上的违法问题吧
He's the strongest lead we got.
他是我们最好的线索了
The S.C.C. and F.B.I will take care of any fraud.
诈骗都归新州灭罪指挥部和联调局管
We have two dead bodies. Bring his ass in.
我们管的是两桩杀人案 给我把他带来
All right.
好的
Hello?
喂
Amanda.
阿曼达
No, calm down.
你先镇定
Where are you right now?
你现在在哪
All right, we're on our way.
好 我们马上到
Safe's empty.
保险箱空了
Oh, my God. They knew where he kept his money.
天哪 他们知道他的钱藏在哪里
Who's they?
他们是谁
They made him open the safe. Don't you get it?
是他们逼他开的保险箱 你还不懂吗
Who are you talking about?
你到底在说谁
Some Chinese guys that came over last week.
上周来了几个中国人
They were yelling at Sam,
他们朝山姆大吼
telling him they were gonna break his arm
说他要是不还钱
if he didn't come up with their money.
就把他的胳膊扭下来
Sam's a wealthy guy.
山姆很有钱
What's he doing borrowing money from Chinese thugs?
他为什么要跟中国黑帮借钱
He gambles, and it's not like normal people do.
他赌博 而且还不是小数目
He doesn't stop. The last time he took me to Vegas,
根本控制不住 上次他带我去拉斯维加斯
we didn't even make it out of the casino.
我们连赌场的门都没出
He just sat there at the card table
他就坐在牌桌上
just giving them his money.
不停输钱
All right, you came here today to have lunch with Sam.
好吧 今天你来找山姆吃午饭
Then what happened?
然后呢
I walked into the den and I saw all of this.
我进来眼前就是这样
I figured we've been robbed.
我想是遇上抢劫了
Is anything else missing?
还丢了什么别的东西吗
His car. I-I know that they took him.
他的车 我知道他们带走了他
剧集 | 谜案追凶(2014) | 导航列表