剧集 | 谜案追凶(2014) | 导航列表
Well, if anything should occur to you,
如果你想起来点什么
you know where you can find us.
随时可以来找我
Like your black skin makes us family.
你以为你是黑人 我们就是一家人了吗
Well, it doesn't.
并不是
Don't litter my table up with your mess.
别把你的垃圾丢在我的桌子上
Take it with you. I don't want it.
拿走吧 我不要
People already hearing the news.
人们都已经听说了
We're very sorry for your loss, ma'am.
我们深表遗憾 女士
God's gain.
他上天堂了
Would you, uh...
你能...
mind closing the blinds on your way out so...
出去的时候关一下百叶窗吗
so people won't see me like this?
这样别人就不会看到我这副样子了
Of course.
当然了
Hey, Cass, uh... it's me. Just got home.
凯西 是我 我刚到家
Just wanted to say I miss you.
我只想说我很想你
I'm gonna call back.
我待会再打给你
Who is it?
谁啊
It's Martin.
马丁
You know what? I tried to warn you, Marty.
我警告过你 马蒂
I'm sorry you didn't listen.
可惜你不听
You know, I came by to tell you I know what you did, Mario.
我来是想告诉你我知道你干了什么 马里奥
I know you leaked the file to the defense.
我知道是你把资料泄露给了辩方
I know you did.
我知道是你
Are you out of your mind?
你疯了吗
It's the only way she could've known! It's the only way!
只有这样她才有可能知道 只有这样
I would never damage the office like that.
我永远不会这样破坏地检办的名声
I've devoted my life to that office.
我将我的一生都奉献给了地检办
I told you this thing was discoverable.
我跟你说过这件事会被发现的
And if you hadn't been... You're a liar!
如果你没有 你是个骗子
You're lying, just like you lied about how you killed that nurse.
你尽会撒谎 就像你对杀害那护士的事撒谎一样
I saw how much you were drinking that night. I saw it!
我看到那晚你有多醉了 我看到了
Marty... Don't touch me!
马蒂 别碰我
You know, you're never gonna be a leader...
如果你低估你的对手
...if you underestimate your enemies
轻视你的盟友
and undervalue your allies.
你永远不会成为领导者
I don't benefit from your failure, Marty.
你的失败对我来说没有好处 马蒂
I handpicked you.
你是我一手提拔的
I believed in you.
我相信你
I still do.
现在仍然如此
Marty, mistakes get made.
马蒂 错误已经铸成
True, you are gonna lose this case...
没错 这案子你的确会输...
but you will survive.
但你会撑过去的
Go home.
回家吧
Take a shower.
洗个澡
Get naked with your wife.
跟你妻子好好乐一乐
Okay?
好吗
No apologies needed.
不用道歉
You have a good night now.
祝你今晚愉快
100%. 100%. Well, you have to meet her.
百分百 百分百 你得见见她
That's okay, sweetie. I got it. I know you have homework.
没关系 亲爱的 交给我 我知道你有作业
Homework? In the summertime?
作业 暑假呢
It's an enrichment program. What? That is not cool.
这是个拓展计划 什么 这可不好
I hated doing homework when I came up.
我以前就特别讨厌做作业
See? He gets it.
你看 他就懂
Thanks, Terry. Night, Lou.
谢了 泰瑞 晚安 露
Night!
晚安
I'm screwed once she's a teenager.
等她进入青春期 我就完蛋了
I'm putting in for a transfer. What?
我准备申请调职 什么
Yeah. I figured Special Investigations... No. Terry.
是的 我想特殊调查... 不 泰瑞
No, you had a good idea. Stop, okay? I can't let you.
不 你的想法很好 不行 我不会允许的
I love you for offering. I do. But we can't do this.
你能这样我很开心 但我们不能这么做
Yes, we can. We can, all right?
可以的 我们可以的
We talked about how we could make it work.
我们谈过要如何解决这件事
Yeah, and we've been fighting and it's been weird ever since.
是的 我们一直在吵架 感觉怪怪的
That's why I'm giving in.
所以我准备妥协
I can't let you, okay?
我不允许你这样
I just...we can't do it,
我只是 我们不行
not like this.
不能像现在这样
Look, I was thinking about what you said,
我一直在想你说的话
and you were right.
你说得没错
It is easier, much easier for me to make the change,
只要我做出改变 事情就会变得更加容易
so I'm gonna do it.
所以我准备申请
We're great partners.
我们搭档很棒
We make each other better cops.
我们让对方变得更好
But if one of us has to burn down a career,
但如果我们其中一人要自毁前程
a year from now,
一年后
we're not gonna be partners, we're not gonna be lovers.
我们不再是搭档 也不再会是情侣
We're not even gonna be friends. Whoa. Slow down. Slow down.
我们甚至不会是朋友 慢点 慢点
That's -- that's bleak.
这...说得也太悲观了
Well, I'd rather have two out of three than nothing at all.
我宁要瓦全 不要玉碎
Well, what if we could have three out of three? Sure, of course.
万一我们可以玉全呢 那当然行了
But if we don't want what's best for each other,
但是我们不能为对方做最佳的考虑
then what's the point?
那有什么意义呢
I mean, do you really wanna do Special Investigations?
你真的想去特别调查科吗
No, but I'm willing. I'm willing to try.
不 但我愿意 愿意试试
Okay, but that's too much pressure on me.
好吧 但这对我来说压力太大了
If you transfer,
如果你调任
everybody's gonna think it's because of the shooting.
所有人都会认为是因为那起枪击案
It's not gonna be good for the department.
这对警局影响也不好
So then we're stuck,
所以我们陷入了困境
'cause we can't move forward and I guess we can't go back.
因为我们无法前进 也无法后退
I mean, I think we just have to be...
我像我们只能...
grownups.
成熟点了
What is that? Being sensible but sad?
什么意思 敏感又悲伤吗
Come on. Admit it.
别这样 承认吧
Aren't you a little relieved?
你不觉得如释重负吗
We didn't become cops because we're scared of the truth.
我们成为警♥察♥不是因为害怕知道真♥相♥
You know, these dishes aren't gonna do themselves.
这些盘子可不会自己洗干净
No, it's fine. I got it.
不 没关系 我来吧
You can go home.
你回去吧
剧集 | 谜案追凶(2014) | 导航列表