剧集 | 谜案追凶(2014) | 导航列表
sends them to either one of the security guards
交给一位保安
for some love and affection.
再搜查
Very thorough.
很细致
Just like the owner said.
就像老板说的那样
Then this guy walks in about 45 minutes later.
大概45分钟后他走了进来
Fits the description of the shooter.
和枪手特征相符
So he gets his stamp,
他盖了戳后
gives one guy the nod, then the other one.
向他们依次点头示意
Here it comes.
好戏开始
Hug it out, brother.
抱抱 兄弟
So this guy wasn't even searched at all.
甚至都没搜他的身
Was he the only anomaly? Yep.
他是唯一的例外吗 没错
It's hard to make out his face, but if this is the shooter,
看不清他的长相 但如果他就是枪手
the security guard knows him personally.
那保安和他有私交
And maybe knows why he's there, too.
或许也知道他来的目的
I'm gonna go check the employee list. Good work.
我这就去查看雇员名单 干得漂亮
There you go.
给你
Brace yourself.
振作一点
That's pretty cruel and unusual. Yeah.
很残酷也很少见 嗯
So, uh, we're still waiting for somebody
我们还在等
to come over from the Attorney General's office.
总检察长办公室来个人
Sure, yeah. Can't have my own people doing this.
嗯 不能让我手下的人来
Are you sure you don't want to call a lawyer or something?
你确定不叫律师吗
No, I can handle the arraignment myself.
不 我自己就能应付提审
Did you get the blood test results back?
你拿到血检结果了吗
So?
怎么样
.069. under the limit.
0.069 在界限以下
So you were probably over the limit
意外发生时
at the time of the accident.
你很可能过了界限
There's no proof of that.
没有证据
Well, it'll be argued regardless.
反正你们会辩这个的
It'll be thrown out, Jim. It's not evidence.
会驳回的 金 这不是证据
Okay.
好吧
I have the right to refuse a breathalyzer.
我有权拒绝酒精检测
Yeah, you do,
当然
in exchange for a one-year suspension of your license,
代价是吊销你驾照一年
which is already expired.
而你的驾照已经过期了
So I-I guess -- I guess we'll let the DMV figure that one out.
那这事就交给车管局处理吧
I mean, you do know what the DMV is, right?
你知道车管局是什么吧
Christ.
老天爷
You, too?
你也这样吗
That woman died right in front of me.
那个女人就死在我面前
She looked me in the eyes,
她盯着我的双眼
she asked me to help her,
叫我救救她
and then she died.
然后她就死了
That's with me the rest of my life.
我余生都忘不了了
So don't act like I'm getting away with something here.
别表现得好像我想逃避责任
Parent-teacher conference, right? How'd it go?
老师找家长了是吗 怎么样
Good.
很好
All right, good. Uh, we got some action.
好吧 这边有些发现
Keefer found video of the, uh, possible shooter
基弗找到了疑似枪手的录像
slipping through security.
他溜过了安检
She's running the info on the guard that gave him a pass.
她在调查放他进去的那位保安的情况
Hey, what you got?
有什么发现
Darius Tompkins,
达瑞斯·汤普金斯
65 Crestwood in Daly City.
达利市克莱斯伍德大街65号♥
He's got a couple of arrests for assault.
他多次因袭击被捕
Might not come easy.
或许不好应付
Okay, we're gonna need some bodies. You'll have 'em.
得再带几个人 会安排的
And I'll keep the call off the scanners
我私下安排
so you don't have a national audience.
免得招人瞩目
Cool.
好
All right.
好了
Hildy?
希尔蒂
You good to go?
能走吗
Yeah. Let's do it.
嗯 出发
SFPD! Open up!
旧金山警局 开门
What do you want?
你想怎样
Darius Tompkins. He in there?
达瑞斯·汤普金 他在吗
He lives here, but he's not here now.
他住这儿 但现在不在
Where he at? I don't know.
他在哪儿 我也不知道
What's in there? Why you care?
里面有什么 关你什么事
All right, you know what? I smell gas.
我闻到煤气味了
You can't come in here.
你不能进来
It's my duty to come in here. Where's your furnace?
我的职责就是进来 炉子在哪儿
She can't just come in here! Down here?
她不能就这么进来 在下面吗
No! Thanks.
不在 谢了
Come back!
回来
No one's in there!
里面没人
Hildy, Hildy!
希尔蒂 希尔蒂
Drop it! Hands up! Turn around!
放下 举起双手 转过身去
Turn around! On your knees!
转过去 跪下
Hands up. On your knees.
举起手来 跪下
All right, cuff him.
拷上他
Yeah, put him in here.
押他上车
What the hell's going on with you? What?
你刚才怎么回事 怎么了
I've never seen you turn your back
我以前从没见过
on procedure like that, ever.
你违反程序办事
Well, she was lying through her teeth, so...
她当时明显在说谎 所以才...
He could've had a gun. You could've been dead.
他手里可能有枪 你会丧命的
At least you.
也许会害死大家
You need to think about what you just did.
你要好好反思刚才的行为
Tompkins had a bat.
汤普金斯拿的是球棒
Shooter's been in the wind for 12 hours now,
案发已12小时 凶手依旧下落不明
so at this point, I don't really give a shit.
在这节骨眼上 程序什么的我才不在意
Let's go.
走吧
In the matter at hand, given this is your fourth arrest,
鉴于目前状况 考虑到你已是第四次被捕
bail is set at $50,000.
保释金定为5万美元
Defendant is remanded to county jail
在保释金具结或庭审之前
until the bond is paid or trial, whichever comes first.
被告人继续羁押于县监狱
Docket number 2-6-7-6-5.
案卷编号♥26765
The People of the State of California vs. Mario Siletti.
加利福尼亚州公诉马里奥·瑟莱缇一案
Take it you've chosen
看起来你打算
to represent yourself, Mr. Siletti?
自行辩护吗 瑟莱缇先生
Yes, Your Honor. Okay, Mr. Siletti.
是的 法官阁下 好 瑟莱缇先生
You are charged with
你被指控
gross vehicular manslaughter while intoxicated,
醉酒驾车致人死亡
a violation of California Penal Code 191.5.
触犯《加利福尼亚刑法典》第191.5条
How do you plead? Not guilty.
你对此作何抗辩 无罪
Defendant entered a plea of not guilty.
被告人已作无罪抗辩
Does the State have any thoughts on bail?
公诉方对保释金可有意见
The State asks for $100,000, Your Honor.
公诉方请求设置保释金额为10万美元 法官阁下
Why, exactly?
为什么要这样
I'm the District Attorney, Your Honor.
我可是地区检察官 法官阁下
You know that I'm not a flight risk.
您知道我不具备潜逃危险
A woman lost her life last night.
一个女人昨晚失去了生命
Please, let's not leverage that tragedy
拜托不要把这件悲剧
into a political statement.
当成一个政♥治♥角逐的筹码
Except you just did.
可你不正这么做了吗
Defendant is released on his own recognizance.
被告人自行具结保释金后予以释放
Let's please move on.
就先这样吧
No comment. No comment.
无可奉告 无可奉告
You wanna take first crack?
你想先审吗
No. Go ahead. Try to stick to procedure.
不 你先吧 记得要遵守程序
Listen... Why don't you have a seat, Darius?
听我说... 你先坐下 达瑞斯
But I wanna say... Hey, man. Sit your ass down.
听我说... 坐下
Okay.
好吧
Look, I've been calling family services every week,
我每周都会打给家庭救助组织
just like it says on the notice.
就像布告上写的那样
Nobody gets on the line.
但根本没人接电♥话♥
剧集 | 谜案追凶(2014) | 导航列表