剧集 | 谜案追凶(2014) | 导航列表
Thank you.
谢谢
Um, are you cool if we just take separate rides?
我俩分头骑过去如何
Yeah. Yeah, yeah, of course. Okay.
没问题 当然了 好
She'd love a ride on your motorcycle.
她会喜欢你载她的
All right, fine. Two against one. You win.
好吧 2比1 你们赢了
I'll do it, okay? Don't get any ideas, Louise.
我坐摩托 露易丝你就别想了
You're not getting on a bike until you're 30. All right?
不到30岁别想骑摩托车 知道吗
Ready?
走吧
Bye. Good to meet you.
拜 很高兴认识你
Nice to meet you, too. Love you.
我也是 爱你哦
You good? Yeah, I'm good.
需要帮忙吗 不用
Arm. Oh, thanks.
挽着我胳膊吧 谢谢
I don't wanna wipe out.
我可不想滑倒
You look nice. Oh. Well, thank you.
你看起来很美 谢谢
You already said that, but...
你之前都夸过一次了 不过...
It's worth saying it twice.
夸两次一点也不为过
This one is yours.
你戴这个
You ready? I guess so.
准备好了吗 准备好了
All right, if I go too fast for you, you just let me know.
如果你觉我的开得太快 就跟我说声
All right.
好的
All right, you good?
坐稳了吗
I'm good.
坐稳了
Nope, my dad taught me how to ride.
不 骑摩托是爸爸教我的
When I was a little kid,
那时候我还是个孩子
we used to build bikes together in the garage
我们经常在车♥库♥里组装摩托车
and then strip 'em down and...
然后再一件件拆开...
That was actually my introduction
这其实就是我
to doing autopsies.
做尸检的启蒙课
Hmm. Well, you ride pretty good...for a doctor, that is.
你的驾驶技术很棒 对于一名医生来说
For a doctor?
对于一名医生来说
Come on. I ride pretty good period.
拜托 我跟谁比都驾驶技术很棒
You do. Thanks.
的确 谢谢
A bunch of my, uh, buddies and I,
我和一帮哥们
we go up to Sturgis every year, you know?
每年都去斯特吉斯
What's Sturgis?
斯特吉斯是什么
You don't know Sturgis? No.
你不知道那个地方 不知道
Okay, so it's a town in South Dakota,
是南达科他州的一个小城
but every year in August,
每年八月
they have the biggest motorcycle rally in the nation.
都会举办全国最大的摩托车集♥会♥
But it's a 1,400-mile ride from here.
但从这到那要骑1400英里
Hildy, you've not lived until you've ridden 1,400 miles
希尔蒂 骑着摩托车在宽敞的公路上
on the open road on a bike.
走完这段旅程 才算没白活一回
Really?
真的吗
You're a total motorhead.
你真是个摩托迷
Let's just say there's a little more to me
这么说吧 跟解剖尸体相比
than just cutting up dead bodies.
摩托车对我更重要一些
No, I like it.
我很喜欢
Well, my ex did not, but thank you.
我前任却不喜欢 谢谢你
I'm sorry that you guys couldn't work things out.
很遗憾 你们没能走到一起
I wasn't supposed to bring that up. Why?
我真不该提这事 为什么
You're not supposed to bring up ex-relationships
初次约会不能提
on a first date. That is rule number one.
前任的事 这是基本原则
According to who?
谁说的
According to an article I read in "Cosmo."
卡斯摩上一篇文章里说的
"Cosmo"?
卡斯摩
Don't go dissing on "Cosmo."
可别小瞧卡斯摩
It's a valuable source of information
它能为那些刚刚离婚
for the recently divorced
想展开第二段婚姻的人
who would like to ignite a second act.
提供很有价值的信息
So...
那...
Is that what this is? A second act?
我们是为了展开第二段婚姻吗
Well...I'm hoping.
希望如此
Cheers.
干杯
Sourdough Sub stock is down 15% in after hours trading
潜水艇汉堡股票收盘后交易下跌15个点
off reports that SFPD is searching
因为有报道称旧金山警局
for missing CEO and founder Sam Rydell.
正搜寻其失踪的CEO兼创始人山姆·韦迪尔
Hey, I just wanted to give you an update on Sam.
我这里有山姆的最新进展
Yeah, gone missing. I heard.
我知道 他失踪了 我听说了
Right. Well, we will find him.
没错 我们会找到他的
We'll find him, sir.
一定会找到他的 长官
Uh, if you don't need anything else, I was gonna head home.
如果没别的事 我就回家了
You know, every time we make progress in this case,
这个案子稍微有点进展
we hit a dead end.
就会走进死胡同
Sam will pop up, sir.
山姆会出现的 长官
It's really difficult these days to, uh, disappear.
这年头想销声匿迹是很难的
Soon as he breathes, we'll get him.
只要他还活着 我们就能找到他
Sit.
坐
I won't tell if you don't.
你知我知
So, uh, word has it that you're going out for the, uh,
有传言说 你要去当
the D.A. job.
地方检察官了
Is that true?
是真的吗
Nah.
不是
That's just a rumor.
传言而已
There you go.
着了
No, I probably shouldn't tell you this, but...
这话我也许不该跟你说...
I got offered something last year.
去年我有就机会调转
I turned it down.
但我拒绝了
For real? Why?
是吗 为什么
Come on, leave this place to go practice law?
拜托 离开警局去当律师
I couldn't do it.
我可不干
I know you've been through the ringer recently.
我知道你最近感情上不太顺心
But you'll get past this.
但这事会过去的
All right, you'll feel like a cop again.
你会重新找回当警♥察♥的状态的
Man, I hope so.
我也希望如此
There's baggage that comes with the job.
这工作是把双刃剑
Sometimes it's personal,
有时候要掺杂个人感情
sometimes it's professional.
有时候却得拿出职业精神
Most of the time, it's both.
大多数的时候 却要二者兼顾
But it's worth it.
但这是值得的
Only people who wear the badge know that.
个中滋味只有身戴警徽的人才懂
You know, you can't explain it to someone.
这种感情很难跟别人解释清楚
You can't -- you can't tell them what it's like to be a cop.
旁人理解理解不了当警♥察♥的感觉
So, uh, how's Hildy doing with all this, huh?
希尔蒂是什么反应
She -- she hate me now?
她这会儿是不是挺恨我的
Koto.
我是库图
Where?
在哪
Yeah, we're on our way.
好的 我们这就赶到
Put those out. We're on the move.
把烟灭了 马上出发
Okay, what do we got?
都有什么证据
Vehicle registration, Detective.
车辆注册登记 警官
Oh, boy.
我的天
Thanks.
谢谢
All right, see ya.
再见
Sam's car?
山姆的车吗
Yeah.
是的
No damage.
没有破损
Clearly, he wasn't forced off the road.
很显然 他是主动把车停在路边的
Whoever he was with had his keys.
车钥匙在跟他同行的人身上
See if there's anything inside.
看看车里有什么东西
I got something here. It's a jacket.
我这有所发现 是件外套
What's this?
这是什么
S.R. Sam Rydell.
S.R. 山姆·韦迪尔
Wang Fun Karaoke Bar.
王帆KTV
Yeah, the Tong's owns that spot.
那个地方是唐氏集团的
So he owed the Tong's money, couldn't pay up.
他欠了他们的钱 还不上了
They threw him off the bridge.
他们就把他推下了大桥
Or they tried to scare him when something happened.
也许他们只是想吓唬吓唬他 却出了意外
Either way, it's a long way down.
不管怎样 这可够高的
剧集 | 谜案追凶(2014) | 导航列表