剧集 | 谜案追凶(2014) | 导航列表
You see this?
看见了吗
Well, that headline had to sting.
这头条可真是讽刺
"Leaving to spend more time with her family" -- quaint.
"为有更多时间陪伴家人而辞职" 真离奇
Isn't it amazing how blood in the water
所谓血缘亲情总是能激发出
always seems to inspire family values in politicians?
政♥治♥家的家庭观 很神奇吧
Right?
对吧
See, now, that's the kind of woman you should be chasing --
看见没 那种才是你该泡的妞
Not the goddamn D.A.
而不是讨厌的检察官
Okay, where are we with Sarah Tran?
莎拉·陈的案子查到哪了
We're still digging.
还在查
As of now, she's in the wind.
截至目前 她依旧下落不明
All right, guys, I'm getting a lot of shit from upstairs.
好吧 大家 我在楼上受了不少责备
Undercover cop goes missing for four days?
卧底警♥察♥失踪四天
We got to do better than "She's in the wind."
我们得赶快打破"她依旧下落不明"的僵局
All due respect, boss, we're homicide.
无意冒犯 头儿 我们是凶案组
We don't even have a body. She might not be dead.
现在连尸体都没有 她可能还没死
Seems like missing persons should be all over this.
这案子应该交给失踪人口调查组吧
Well, don't talk to me about divisions, okay?
别和我扯部门 好吗
She's one of us, remember that.
她是我们的一员 记住
Well, no one's being lazy -- Sarah was investigating
没人在偷懒 莎拉此前在调查
an underground prostitution ring,
一个地下淫窝
and she dropped off the face of the earth.
自那之后就查不到她的消息了
There's no evidence. There's no witnesses.
没有证据 没有目击者
We don't know if she was killed, if she was abducted,
我们不知道她是被杀 被绑♥架♥
or she just went to Vegas.
还是只是去拉斯维加斯度假了
Well, figure it out.
好 那就查出来
What you think, Inspector?
味道如何 警探
Mr. Choo, we just need to know if you recognize this woman.
周先生 我们只是想问你是否认识这个女人
No, what does he think? Good sandwich?
不 他觉得味道如何 三明治好吃吗
Uh, not bad for a korean barbecue
对于一个在日本城中心的
in the middle of Japantown.
韩国烧烤摊而言 还不赖
Answer the lady, please.
请回答这位小姐
Her name's Sarah Tran.
她叫莎拉·陈
I don't know her.
我不认识她
Of course not.
当然不认识了
Oh, my god.
天呐
You tired already?
你已经累了吗
Yeah, I'm tired. I didn't sleep last night.
是啊 我累了 我昨晚没睡
No. No?
不是 不是吗
I'm actually done with dudes, I've decided.
我再也不碰臭男人了 决定了
I'ma tell Kami Keefer on you.
我要告诉凯米·基弗
She's gonna rock your world.
她一定会猛扑上来的
Yeah, that's not gonna happen.
好吧 那是不可能的
Field trips -- how many times are they gonna
实地调研 他们打算拉我们去海边
drag us up the coastline to go hug redwoods?
抱多少次红杉啊
Hey, Alfie, you got something in there for me to drink?
阿尔菲 你有东西给我喝吗
You know, how about a red Gatorade?
比如红瓶佳得乐
I mean, you always got red Gatorade, right?
你总是带着红瓶佳得乐的 对吧
All right, 5-Henry-9. Code 33.
5H9 突发状况 请待命
Shots fired. Third and Green.
第三大道和格林大道交界 有人开枪
No, no!
不 不
5-Henry-9, 5-Henry-10.
5H9 5H10
217 in progress -- school-bus shooting.
校车上正在发生意图谋杀的袭击
Green, between Third and Fourth.
在第三和第四大道之间的格林大道上
All right, I'm going in.
我先接近
Help me! No! Help me.
救救我 不 救救我
We have at least two shooters. White male, 15 to 18.
至少有两名枪手 白人 十五至十八岁
Use caution until we can confirm these two are alone.
在我们确认只有这两人之前 请保持警惕
Patrol units, block west and east ends.
作战小队请封锁道路的东西两头
Clear civilians.
疏散平民
3-Henry-5, 3-Henry-6.
3H5 3H6
Two-minute ETA.
后援还有两分钟到达
5-Henry-200. On site, west end.
5H200就位 到达西头
Hey, out of the way! Out of the way! Move! Move!
躲开 快躲开 快走 快走
Relax.
放松
No!
不
Go.
上
Move! Back! Back!
快走 躲开 躲开
Help me! No! No, please.
救救我 不要 求求你们不要
Go.
走吧
Out the back.
走后面
Now.
快
Don't shoot! Don't shoot!
别开枪 别开枪
Police! Get over here! Now! Now! Move!
警♥察♥ 快过来 快 动作快
All right, how many shooters?
好了 几个枪手
Two. Just two. What are their names?
两个 就两个 叫什么名字
Um, Dustin Maker and Alfie Rentman.
达斯汀·马克尔和阿尔菲·伦特曼
All right, radio that in.
好的 无线电通知大家
Suspects' names are Dustin Maker and Alfie Rentman.
嫌疑人名叫达斯汀·马克尔和阿尔菲·伦特曼
Get him past the tape, straight through questioning.
带他退出警戒线外 直接去询问
What's your name? Mason.
你叫什么名字 梅森
5Henry9. Cover me. Move, Mason! Move!
5H9 请求掩护 走 梅森
I'm trying to get a closer look.
我要试图接近
5-Henry-10.
5H10
We have confirmation -- There are only two shooters.
我们已确认 只有两名枪手
Repeat -- only two shooters.
重复 只有两名枪手
5-Henry-200. Terry, you got a green light.
5H200 泰瑞 你可以开枪
Take a shot if you have it.
如果能瞄准可以开枪
Check your ear.
你耳朵怎么样
Terry, are you okay?
泰瑞 你没事吧
I lost you.
我看不到你
Front of the bus. Engine block.
我在车头 引擎旁边
Move! Move! Out of the way!
快走 快走 快躲开
Move!
快走
Get down, get down! I got you, Terry.
趴下 趴下 我掩护你 泰瑞
5-Henry-200 tacking east from Fourth.
5H200 从第四大街朝东推进
First units 10-97 at the location, East End line.
第一小队到达指定位置 东头
All right, watch your back drop.
好的 小心警戒
No civilians, no civilians. No blue on blue.
不要让平民进来 不要误伤警♥察♥
Hey, how many rounds we got left?
我们还有多少弹♥药♥
Plenty, but we're out of time.
很多 但时间不多了
Come on.
走吧
5-Henry-9, code 33.
5H9 原地待命
Clear the air. All units.
净化空气 所有小队
This is happening. 406.
这事正在发生 警♥察♥遇袭
We are just getting reports
我们刚刚听闻
of automatic gunfire on Green Street...
格林大道上发生枪击事件
... Trying to determine if a school bus is involved.
正在确认是否有辆校车牵涉其中
There, east end, next to the dispensary -- clear exit.
东头那里 药房♥旁边 有个出口
Yeah? Then what?
是吗 然后呢
Then we stay alive, and we're legends.
然后我们活下去 成为传奇
We discussed this.
我们讨论过这事了
Look, do what you've got to do,
你爱怎么办怎么办
but I'm finishing the game.
但我会干下去的
Shooter.
枪手出现了
10-13, tactical on approach.
请求支援 战术小队接近
10-4. Tactical is 10-97 on the West approach.
收到 战术小队到达西区指定位置
Who's got the bird's-eye?
高处有谁
4-Victor-3. I got an aerial from on top of the parking structure
4V3 停车楼顶层布置了空防
down on the bus.
瞄准校车
I'm blind -- too much smoke.
但视线不清 烟雾太多
Right there!
那里
Hey. Get him out of there!
把他带出去
Hey! Dude, get out of the way.
嘿 伙计 别碍事
Get off the street!
别待在路上
Get down!
躲开
Walt, eyes up. You're downrange. Eyes up.
沃尔特小心 你在射击范围内 注意
Bravo, take cover!
B队 掩护
Move up! Right there!
前进 那边
Air 16. We are unable to
直升机16号♥ 目前我们无法
剧集 | 谜案追凶(2014) | 导航列表