剧集 | 谜案追凶(2014) | 导航列表
Hi. Inspector Mulligan. Inspector Molk.
你好 穆里根警探 默克警探
Come on in. Have a seat, sit down.
请进 随便坐
Yeah. Hey, look. I gotta go. Call you back.
听着 我得挂了 回头打给你
I still can't believe this happened.
我还是不能相信发生了这种事
Keeps me up nights, you know,
每天晚上都难以入眠
thinking how Norm's dead and Billy James is still --
想着小诺死了 比利·詹姆斯依旧
still out there somewhere.
潜逃在外
You were at the club the night Normandy was killed?
诺曼底被杀那晚你在那家夜店吗
Yeah, but I didn't see it, though.
是的 不过我没看到
I was, uh... in -- in the men's room.
我当时在...洗手间
I, uh, I heard Alicia start singing and then the gunshots.
我听到艾莉西亚开始唱歌♥ 接着听到了枪声
I just, uh, I-I froze and stayed where I was.
我僵住了 待在原地没动
Do you personally know Billy James? Sure.
你跟比利·詹姆斯私下认识吗 当然
Did you see him that night at the club?
你那晚在夜店看到他了吗
I-I had no idea he was there.
我不知道他在那里
I thought Normandy had cut him off,
我以为诺曼底已经把他辞退了
which should've happened a lot earlier, in my opinion.
在我看来他早该被解雇了
Did you advise him to fire Billy?
你建议过他解雇比利吗
So many times.
好多次
Why is that?
为什么
Billy was a dead beat.
比利就是个懒鬼
All he had going for him was the fact that they grew up together.
他只是仗着他们从小一起长大
Normandy had trouble with "No."
而诺曼底不太懂得拒绝
He let himself get taken.
他放任自己被占便宜
Believe me, I know. I signed all the checks.
相信我 我知道 那些支票都是我签的
Normandy was generous to a fault.
诺曼底对他过分慷慨了
That's why his finances are such a mess.
所以他的财务状况才会一团糟
Wait. His entire contract was worth over $100 million.
等等 他的完整合约价值超过一亿
I mean, how bad could things have been?
财务状况又能坏到什么地步
$100 million over 7 years
七年一共一亿
comes out to an annual salary of $14 million.
也就是年薪一千四百万
50% off the top goes to Uncle Sam,
五成给了国家
10% to his agents, plus my fees.
一成给他的经纪人再加上我的酬劳
You know, $100K a month to the publicist.
每月十万给公♥关♥人员
$200K to make sure the hangers-on are comfortable.
二十万来给那帮跟班花天酒地
Thank you.
谢谢
And, uh, you know, he had four car leases,
还有 他还要付四份汽车租赁款
three mortgages, two kids in private schools,
三份房♥屋抵押贷款 供两个孩子上私人学校
and a partridge in a pear tree.
还有教会
Do you see where I'm going with this?
你们明白我的意思吧
So you're saying that Normandy Parker was broke.
你是说诺曼底·帕克破产了
Not broke. Cash poor.
不是破产 现金不足
90% of his wealth was tied up in sourdough sub stock.
他的资产九♥成♥被套在酵母面包潜艇三明治的股票上了
The three of you look pretty tight.
你们三个看起来关系挺好
Yeah. Sam's the one who introduced me
是啊 最初就是山姆把我
to Normandy in the first place.
介绍给诺曼底的
I've been Sam's business manager since, you know,
我在山姆第一家三明治店还没开时
before he opened his first sandwich shack.
就已经是他的业务经理了
We're gonna need access to Normandy's financial records
我们需要尽快拿到诺曼底的
as soon as possible.
财务记录
Whatever, whenever, just let me know.
无论何时需要什么 跟我说就行
Can you tell me, uh, what you were thinking
你能告诉我在开枪之前的
in the final moments before the shooting?
最后时刻你在想什么吗
There was no time to think. I was just reacting.
根本没时间想 我是即时反应
As a cop, as a soldier, that's what we're --
作为一名警♥察♥ 一个士兵 我们就是
we're trained to do.
这么被训练的
Your file says you were in the first Gulf War.
你的档案显示你参与了第一次海湾战争
Correct. Did you see combat?
是的 你参加战斗了吗
I've seen more combat in the Tenderloin
我在田德隆区参加的战斗
than I ever did at Desert Storm, so...no.
比在沙漠风暴中多得多 所以 没有
Is, um...
他 呃
Is Calvin Jackson the first person you've killed?
卡尔文·杰克逊是你杀死的第一个人吗
I was in pursuit of an armed man
我当时在追捕一个持械男子
who I thought was a murderer.
我认为他是杀人犯
I acted appropriately in that situation.
我在那种情况下采取了恰当的行为
Terry, I'm not here to judge your actions in the line --
泰瑞 我在这里不是为了评判你的行动是否
Well, everybody else is.
其他人都是
I am a killer cop.
我是个杀人的警♥察♥
A black killer cop
一个杀人的黑人警♥察♥
that killed a black boy --
杀了一个黑人男孩
an unarmed black boy.
而且是个手无寸铁的黑人男孩
They think that I'm a traitor to my race.
他们认为我背叛了我的种族
Focusing on the public's perception right now
如今关注大众对这件事的看法
is not going to help.
没有任何帮助
I would recommend you spend time
我建议你多和
with people who know the real you.
了解你真正为人的人待在一起
And while I know you can't discuss
虽然我知道你不能谈论
the specifics of your case,
案情细节
you can look to family and friends for support.
但你可以向家人或朋友寻求精神支持
I know you're a widower.
我知道你妻子去世了
Are there people in your life you can turn to?
你还有其他可以求助的人吗
Not really.
没有
There is yet unconfirmed reports that Calvin Jackson
有传闻表明卡尔文·杰克逊
was killed by a black homicide inspector.
被一名凶案组黑人探员击毙
SFPD has refused to comment.
旧金山警♥察♥拒绝透露消息
If the police don't have anything to hide,
要是那些警♥察♥没什么好隐瞒的
why don't they release the name of the cop?
那为什么不公布那个警♥察♥的名字
That's right.
就是
Morning. Yes, thank you.
早上好 谢谢
Ooh, you look like crap. Thank you.
你看起来糟透了 谢了
How long have you been watching this?
你看这玩意儿多久了
Calvin Jackson's mother thinks the department...
卡尔文·杰克逊的母亲认为警方
...is stonewalling to protect the officer.
是在拖延时间以此来保护那名警官
I have no faith in the police.
我不相信警♥察♥
They murdered my boy, and now they're covering up.
他们杀了我儿子 现在还要掩饰真♥相♥
Black, white, doesn't matter.
黑人白人 都没区别
That officer shot an unarmed young man trying to surrender.
那个警♥察♥杀了一个手无寸铁正要投降的人
All right, enough TV.
好了 别看电视了
How many more black men have to die like that?
还得有多少黑人像这样死去才够啊
So what, you came all the way across the bridge
怎么 你大老远的从桥那头过来
just to come over here and monitor my --
就是为了来这儿监管我
my television programming?
看电视的吗
I didn't know you were a masochist.
以前没发现你有自虐倾向呢
Well, I've already had my head shrunk.
我已经一个头两个大了
Let me deal with this in my own way.
你就让我用自己的方式处理吧
So when I'm dealing with a crisis,
我遇到了危机
you want to move in with me.
你就要搬来我家
But when you're dealing with a crisis,
但你遇到了问题
you wanna just shut me out, do it all by yourself?
就要把我推得远远的 自己解决吗
That's not how it works, Terry.
这可不行 泰瑞
Talk to me, all right?
跟我聊聊吧 好吗
Tell me what's going on.
跟我说说这些事
Well, I've been, uh...
我一直
I was so sure of what I saw.
我本来很确信的
I've been telling everybody, you know,
我一直告诉所有人
how I did the right thing.
我做得没错
But now I don't...
可是现在我不再
I don't know if I even believe myself.
我已经不知道我还有没有这个自信了
I told Internal Affairs that I saw the gun, too.
我跟内务部说我也看到了枪
What?
什么
Hildy, no. Yeah.
希尔蒂 你不该的 是啊
You should not have lied about that.
你不该说谎的
Well...
这个
You're my partner, you know?
你是我的搭档 知道吗
So if you saw a gun, it's 'cause there was a gun.
所以如果你看到了枪 那肯定就是有枪
I got teams in the field working overtime, Chief.
我的队员正在外加班加点调查 局长
I want every person in your department working on this 24/7!
我要你部门所有人全天候跟进此案
The Mayor is flipping out. I need to give him something.
市长都气疯了 我得拿出点成效
Yes, I'm listening. I want updates on the hour!
我在听 我要你每小时汇报一次进展
You know I'll keep you in the loop, sir.
有进展我会告诉您的 长官
剧集 | 谜案追凶(2014) | 导航列表