剧集 | 谜案追凶(2014) | 导航列表
You bought 10 smartphones from Chestnut Connect,
你在切斯纳通信买♥♥了十部智能手♥机♥
is that right?
对吗
Yeah.
是的
Um, they were Christmas presents for Normandy's crew.
作为诺曼底团队的圣诞礼物
I wanted to make a good impression.
我想留下个好印象
Did you give one to Billy?
你给比利了吗
He was Normandy's number one.
他是诺曼底最好的朋友
I wanted to make sure that he liked me.
我想让他喜欢我
Well, here's one of the phones that you bought.
这是你买♥♥的其中一部手♥机♥
We found it in Billy's possession.
我们在比利的遗物中找到的
So?
所以呢
It's his phone.
这是他的手♥机♥
What does that have to do with me?
跟我有什么关系
Well, it's passcode-protected, so we can't hack it.
手♥机♥有密♥码♥保护 我们进不了系统
There could be information on it
手♥机♥里说不定有些线索
that could help us break the case.
可以帮我们破案
You know Billy didn't do this all on his own.
你知道这不是比利一人所为
Is there any possible way you would remember
你还记得
what the passcode might be?
密♥码♥是多少吗
It was a joke.
我开了个玩笑
I made the passwords the same for all the phones.
我将所有的手♥机♥设了同一个密♥码♥
Please tell me you remember it.
请告诉我你还记得
Sure.
记得
I mean, Billy might have changed it since then.
但比利可能换了密♥码♥
All right, well, you got eight chances
在手♥机♥永久抹除内容前
before the phone permanently erases itself so...
你有八次机会
No pressure.
不用紧张
A-l-i-c-i-a.
A-l-i-c-i-a
Alicia.
艾莉西亚
Hey, online dating is the only way to really meet people.
只有网上交友才能真正约到人
What? How else are you gonna do it?
什么 不然你怎么约人
Hey, you're up, guys -- domestic, female.
两位 有案子了 家暴 女性死者
All right.
好吧
Thanks.
谢谢
Fellas, Alicia unlocked Billy's phone.
各位 艾莉西亚解锁了比利的手♥机♥
She's finally useful for something.
她终于有点用处了
That's mean.
太毒了吧
They're not our friends, Hildy, okay?
他们不是我们的朋友 希尔蒂
Don't overinvest.
别太投入
Okay, well, Keefer's waiting on this phone, so...
基弗还在等着检查这部手♥机♥
I won't start the celebrations just yet.
现在还不是庆祝的时候
Speak.
说吧
I got a female D.B. in an ugly state, to say the least.
有一具女性尸体 场面不太好看 这还算说得轻了
The neighbor who called it in
报♥警♥的邻居
wouldn't open up the door to talk us.
不愿开门跟我们说明情况
He told us that he heard a lady screaming
他说听到一个女的尖叫
and then he hit 911
就报了警
and then turned up the volume on his TV.
然后调高了电视的音量
By the time we got here, victim was D.O.A.
我们到达时 受害者已经死亡
No suspects.
没发现疑犯
Is this her apartment? Not sure yet.
这是她的公♥寓♥吗 还不确定
We got to call in to the landlord.
我们得联♥系♥一下房♥东
All right, good.
好的
Bet you're glad you got here before lunch.
幸好你们还没吃午饭
This is one of the worst beatings I've ever seen.
这是我见过的最惨烈的殴打致死现场之一了
I can feel three breaks in her mandible alone.
光下颌骨就有三处断裂
Her left orbital socket is basically dust.
她的左眼窝碎成粉末了
Done by somebody's hands? I think so.
被拳头打的吗 应该是
An instrument would have literally caved in her face.
要是用工具的话会把她的脸砸凹了
There's a lot of breaks. They're all shallow.
面部多处骨折 都在表面
These are just the newest ones,
这些伤痕只是最近形成的
'cause she shows hematomas
她还有很多血肿
at various stages of absorption.
都还处在不同的吸收阶段
Punching bag.
有人拿她当沙包
Yep. Pretty much.
可以这么说
Is that her?
那是她吗
Uh, could be --
有可能
I mean, general height, weight, coloring,
身高 体重 肤色相近
but, given the damage,
不过鉴于面部损伤严重
I'll probably need to run prints for a positive I.D.
可能需要查验指纹来确定身份
So, I'm ready to remove her.
可以将她移走了
Maria?
玛利亚
Uh, sir, this is an active crime scene.
先生 我们正在调查犯罪现场
My daughter! Where is she?! Sir.
我女儿在哪儿 先生
Sir! Sir! Please!
先生 你不能进去
Maria!
玛利亚
Sir, please! No!
先生 你不能进去 不
You want to know who did this?
想知道是谁干的吗
Her husband -- Freddie Rivera.
她丈夫 弗雷迪·里韦拉
Federico.
费德里科
He hurt her since they got together.
自从他们在一起后 他一直打她
She finally threw him out two days ago,
两天前她终于把他赶了出去
changed the locks.
换了锁
He came back, didn't he?
很显然他回来了 对吧
I'm gonna put out an A.P.B.
我去发全境通告
Any idea where we might find Freddie now?
我们去哪能找到弗雷迪
He runs with the Mission Locos.
他是疯子军团的人
They're always around.
他们整天在一块
He has them watch Maria when he can't.
他不在的话就让他们看着玛利亚
Gangbangers, you know? Yeah, I do.
他们都是些帮派打手 你知道吧 我知道
Okay, we're gonna get on this.
我们会去调查的
We'll be in touch.
再联♥系♥
I begged her to...
我之前求她
I begged her to come home to me a-and her mama.
求她搬回家跟我和她妈妈一起住
She said no.
可她不同意
I said... I would sleep outside her door,
我说 我可以睡在外面
keep her safe.
保护她
She wouldn't let me.
她也不让
I should've done it anyway.
我不论如何都该那么做的
I should have been here.
我本应该保护她的
I don't really know what I'm looking for.
我不知道要找什么
Well, keep going.
继续找吧
We'll know when we see it.
看到就知道了
He deleted all of his e-mail accounts...
他把他的邮件账户都删了
deleted his text messages...
短♥信♥也删了
cleared his search history. Yeah.
清空了搜索记录 好吧
He knew he'd have to give outside access to his phone.
他知道别人能看到他的手♥机♥
Did he delete his photos?
他把照片也删光了吗
Those are always hard to lose.
很少有人舍得删照片
These albums date back to Christmas.
这些都是圣诞节拍的了
Okay.
好吧
Kind of scroll.
往后滑
Okay.
好的
Nice life, huh?
生活不错 是吧
Yeah.
是的
That's Normandy's wife.
这是诺曼底的老婆
I can see why Billy liked her.
我明白比利为什么喜欢她了
Easy.
淡定
Okay, okay.
好吧 好吧
Keep going. I'm getting embarrassed now.
继续 我都有点不好意思了
What is it with guys and their cellphone cameras?
男人怎么就随便用手♥机♥拍照呢
They never expect to get caught.
他们觉得永远不会被发现
Women know better.
女人很清楚
What about voice memos?
语♥音♥备忘录呢
Okay. Timing's right on that.
好 时间正好差不多
You're right. Let's hear it.
没错 听听吧
Yo, I'm not sure about this.
我觉得这样不好
Billy, come on, man.
比利 别这样 伙计
This a win-win for you.
这对你来说是双赢
I mean, Normandy's the only one who loses here.
唯一的输家是诺曼底
剧集 | 谜案追凶(2014) | 导航列表