剧集 | 谜案追凶(2014) | 导航列表
saw someone matching Billy's description.
发现和符合比利容貌描述的人
Said he's staying in the apartment above theirs
在希尔弗与麦迪逊大街北边
over on Silver and Madison.
他家楼上的公♥寓♥里
Oh, great.
太好了
I appreciate you coming down, Mr. Arkin,
感谢您的来访 埃尔金先生
but there is no deal to be made here.
但我不会跟你做交易
Wait. N-no deal at all? Just straight to trial?
完全不行吗 直接庭审
Well, unless your client cops to the felony.
除非你的委托人认罪
That's not happening.
没那个可能
Well, then we're back to my original point.
那就又回到刚才的局面了
Ah, Mr. Siletti said you were tough, but, um...
瑟莱缇先生说过你很难搞定
but I mean, you know, he's --
可我想说的是...
he's never even had a speeding ticket.
他连张超速罚单都没有过
As far as the incident is concerned,
关于这起事故
there's a mountain of reasonable doubt.
还存在很多疑点
Your client tell you that, too?
这也是你委托人告诉你的吧
No, just looking at the facts.
不 这只是根据事实而言
I was there, Mr. Arkin,
我当时在场 埃尔金先生
at Mr. Siletti's dinner party the night of the accident.
事发当晚我参加了瑟莱缇先生的晚宴
I left early, but I and every other guest there
虽然我走得早 但我跟当时在场的所有人
saw how much he was drinking.
都看到了他到底喝了多少
Well, moderately, according to the test results.
但酒精含量检测没有超标
Which he manipulated by refusing to test at the scene.
那是他拒不当场检验才出现的结果
Yeah, honestly, I...
说实话 我...
I'm mystified. Is this personal for you?
我有点困惑 你们之间有个人恩怨吗
Because otherwise,
如果没有的话
I don't see the upside for you on this case.
我不知道这案子能给你什么好处
And you've made a living off that mind-set.
你就是靠这种思维模式谋生的
Nobody really cares about drunk driving.
人们并不关心酒驾问题
Why clog up the courts when we can get people like you
有你这样的律师能达成免罪协议
to plead them out to infractions?
还有什么必要浪费诉讼资源
Well, like you say, it's a living.
你说得对 这只是我的谋生手段而已
And then, you're free to spend the taxpayers' dollars
正因如此 你才能随心所欲地用纳税人的钱
chasing real bad guys.
对付真正的坏蛋
You know, transnational gangs, human traffickers --
跨国犯罪组织 人口贩子什么的
Mario Siletti is the chief law enforcement officer
马里奥·瑟莱缇是旧金山的
in the city of San Francisco.
首席检察官
His actions left a man widowed
他的行为让一个男人失去了妻子
and two children without a mother.
让两个孩子失去了母亲
And you want to make an example of him.
所以你想拿他开刀
You bet your ass I do.
你说得没错
If we don't hold him to the highest standard,
如果不能对他加以严刑
then shame on us.
那将是我们的耻辱
What you doing?
你在干什么
I'm making a vision board for a client.
我在给客户做梦想拼贴
A vision board?
梦想拼贴
It's a collage
把图片
of images, words, and objects
文字和其他东西拼在一起
to represent the goals you have for your life.
来展现出你想要实现的人生梦想
Collage. Wow.
拼贴 真棒
This place really is full-service.
贵司的服务还真是周到
Oh, I don't do them for everyone.
这可不是谁都能有的待遇
Just people who need it.
只给有需要的人
Oh, good. You're here.
太好了 你来了
I was expecting a phone call.
我还在等你电♥话♥呢
Oh, we're better off having this conversation in person.
我们还是面谈比较好
Now, I, um, I've been doing this a long time.
我♥干♥这行很久了
So when a client walks into my office and he says,
如果有客户走进我的办公室 跟我说
"I got a slam dunk case for you, Alfred,"
"我给你弄了个好案子 阿尔弗"
I just smile and nod and then I buckle up,
我会微笑着点头接受然后全力以赴
and still Melissa Danson blindsided me.
可我还是让梅丽莎·丹森打了个措手不及
How? You didn't make the deal?
怎么 你没搞定这交易
No, there's no deal to make. Those are her words.
没有做交易的可能 这是她的原话
And that didn't completely surprise me,
她说这话我完全不吃惊
but this other thing There is no other thing.
但还有另一件事 没有其他的事
Why didn't you tell me that she was at your birthday dinner?
你为什么没告诉我她也参加了你的生日宴
How is that relevant?
这又有什么关系
She saw you drinking.
她看到你喝酒了
She knows who else saw you drinking.
她还知道其他看到你喝酒的人
I tested under the limit.
我酒精含量测试没超标
That is the only real evidence.
这是唯一真实的证据
How the hell did you screw this up? Come on!
这种你居然办砸了 还能不能行
The screw-up was yours, Mario.
是你搞砸的 马里奥
Do you actually buy this whole fraternity of prosecutors thing
难道你会相信你给我灌输的那套
you tried to sell me? Because, oh, man,
检察官之间会互相照顾的说法吗
Melissa Danson doesn't.
梅丽莎·丹森并不相信
She wants your head on a goddamn stick.
她想拿你开刀
I don't believe it. Believe it!
我才不信 那就现在开始相信
Yeah, we got a lot of work to do.
我们还有很多事要做
I need the name of that restaurant
告诉我那家餐厅的名字
so that I can interview the waiters
我要去问问那的服务员
and get a copy of the bill.
搞到账单副本
I need the names of everybody who was at that dinner,
还要告诉我当晚出席晚宴的都有谁
and exactly how much you had to drink.
你到底喝了多少酒
It helps to write it down.
你最好还是写下来吧
Go, go, go!
上 上 上
Let's see those hands!
举起手来
Get the hell out.
出去
Ma'am, is there anybody else in the apartment?
公♥寓♥里还有其他人吗 女士
Get the hell out! Ma'am, I need you to calm down.
滚出去 女士 你要冷静
Get out! Look, we ain't done nothing wrong, all right? It's okay.
出去 我们没干坏事 别激动
SFPD! Come out with your hands up!
旧金山警局 举手走出来
Shit. We got a runner!
妈的 他跑了
Get down!
下来
All right, face me.
好了 面向我
So vic's name is Calvin Jackson.
死者名叫卡尔文·杰克逊
Family said none of them have any connection to Billy James.
他家人说他们完全不认识比利·詹姆斯
So what happened?
到底怎么回事
I didn't see his face, but, uh,
我虽然没看到他的正脸
I saw the gun in his waistband when he went out the window.
但他跳出窗户的时候我看到有枪别在他腰带上
So I started chasing him.
所以我就开始追他
Uh, and when he hit the dead end in the alley,
随后他跑到了这个死胡同
I saw him reaching for the gun, and I just -- I just reacted.
我看到他去拔枪 我就开枪了
What?
怎么了
There's no gun.
压根就没有枪
What do you mean?
什么意思
No gun on the body, nothing nearby.
尸体上没有枪 什么都没有
No, there was a gun. I saw it.
不 有枪 我看到了
Copy that.
收到
You haven't returned any of my calls.
你一直都没回我电♥话♥
What's going on? I-I need to talk to you.
怎么了 我得和你谈谈
Call me back, please.
给我回电
Take those things out of your ears. What?
把这些东西从耳朵上拿下来
How long are you gonna pull this shit about not going to school?
你准备还要这样扯谎不去学校多久
I don't know.
我不知道
How long are people gonna keep talking about you?
别人还要闲话你多久
So that's how it's gonna be.
原来是这样啊
All right. Little bit of gossip's got you so upset,
一点小闲话就弄得你很不开心
you gotta stay home and hide?
你准备永远躲在家里吗
You're 16, Michael.
你16岁了 迈克尔
You actually wanna survive college?
你还想在大学里生存下来吗
You better start getting your act together.
最好现在就振作起来
My act together? Yeah.
要我振作起来 是啊
Are you kidding me?
你在开玩笑吗
Mr. Law and Order telling everybody to live their life.
法律与秩序先生教别人怎么生活
You are a liar and a hypocrite, and now everybody knows it.
你就是个骗子 伪君子 现在大家都知道了
You watch your mouth. Or what you're gonna hit me?
你说话小心点 不然你就打我吗
Go ahead! Come on, Dad, do it!
来啊 来啊 爸爸
Mario, stop it!
马里奥 住手
What is the matter with you?
你怎么回事
剧集 | 谜案追凶(2014) | 导航列表