剧集 | 谜案追凶(2014) | 导航列表
Hey, guys. A couple steps to your left, please.
各位 麻烦往左边让让行吗
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you, sir.
谢谢你 先生
Okay.
好了
As you can see behind me,
正如你们在我身后所看到的
4D is crawling with police.
4D这里有很多警♥察♥
No official word yet, but what I'm hearing supports
还没有官方消息 但是据我在推特上
what was posted on Twitter -- Normandy Parker is the victim.
所看到的消息 死者是诺曼底·帕克
I'm gonna try to get inside and see what I can find out,
我会想办法混进去看看能发现什么
see if I can get eyes on the body, but until then,
看看能不能见到尸体 在此之前
stay tuned for more details about this... SFPD.
想知道更多细节请锁定 旧金山警局
Excuse us, step aside.
不好意思 请让一下
What's up, man? Keep it going.
怎么样 看好了
Okay, as you can see behind me,
正如你们在我身后所看到的
4D is swarming with police...
4D现在到处都是警♥察♥
Hey, guys. Hey.
你们好 你好
So welcome to the circus.
欢迎来到马戏团
I like the circus.
我喜欢马戏团
This is more like a perfect storm of crap.
这更像是垃圾场
Evening, folks. Step into my office.
晚上好 各位 来我的办公区吧
The kid was in the top 0.01%
这孩子是地球上
of physically gifted human beings on the planet.
最顶尖的体坛健将之一
Two shots back of the head put an end to that.
脑后中了两枪死亡
It's a shame, huh?
真可惜 是吧
Face looks good. No exit wounds.
面部看上去挺好 没有射出伤
Small gun most likely.
很可能是小型枪
That's probably how they got it in the club.
所以才能带进夜店里来
Small .22, .380, maybe? Any trace?
可能是点22或者点38 有什么线索吗
Not yet.
还没有
Parker bought the place out for the night.
帕克在这里包了一整晚
Guest list was about 350 people.
来宾名单有350人
90% of them panicked and ran when they heard the shots.
九♥成♥人听到枪声吓坏了 都跑了
Is that the other 10%?
那些是剩下的吗
Yeah, staff, Parker's posse/ entourage up there,
是的 员工 帕克的保镖和随从在那
and a couple my-friend-got-me on-the-list types.
还有很多是跟朋友来的
Any of them see the shooter? Not clearly.
有谁看见枪手了吗 都没看清
A few described a black man in a dark hoodie
有几个人说是一个戴深色帽兜
and gray ballcap, but the lights were out.
和灰色棒球帽的黑人 不过当时灯灭了
What? Like completely? All but the candles on the cake.
全都灭了吗 只剩下蛋糕上的蜡烛还亮着
And then it was chaos.
然后就乱了
All right, so what?
好吧
Somebody shoots a 3-time all-Pro in front of 350 people,
枪手当着350个人枪杀了三届最佳球员得主
and nobody can make a positive ID?
可是却没人看清枪手的样子
Or nobody wants to?
还是大家都不敢说
Well, it's pitch-black, though.
当时漆黑一片
Everybody's running for their lives.
每个人都在仓皇逃命
Meanwhile, the shooter has a straight shot out of the club.
当时凶手直接冲出了夜店
Probably blended right in.
可能正好混入人群
Guy clearly had a plan. Yeah, he had a plan.
显然是有预谋 是啊 凶手有预谋
Couldn't have been easy getting that gun past security.
持枪过安检也不是件容易的事
Do we know the setup? Standard.
清楚这里的监控布局吗 标准设置
Video at the door, the bar, outside restrooms.
门口 吧台 洗手间外面都有摄像头
The guy in the blue shirt?
那个穿蓝衬衣的人看到没
Mmhmm. That's the owner.
看到了 他是老板
All right, I'm gonna go see what I can get out of these guests.
我去询问宾客 看能不能收集些信息
Yeah, okay. Let's go have a talk.
好的 我们去找老板谈谈
Hey, Hildy. Yeah?
希尔蒂 什么事
How are you?
最近如何
I'm good. How are you?
我很好 你呢
I'm getting divorced.
我最近在离婚
Oh, my God. I'm sorry. That's...that's awful.
天呐 抱歉 那很糟糕
Yeah, you've been there, huh?
是啊 你经历过不是吗
Yeah. How are your kids doing?
是啊 孩子们怎么样
Um...probably not good.
可能不太好
And I keep telling myself they're fine,
我一直告诉自己他们会没事的
they'll get over it, and...
会挺过去的 而且
The resilience of a youthful soul and...
年轻人适应能力很强 还有
you know, um...
你知道的
Yeah. Is that how it went for you?
你之前也是这样吗
Your experience?
你的亲身经历
Yeah. It just takes time, you know?
是啊 只是需要时间
Yeah, I guess.
或许吧
Hang in there.
坚持下去
Okay.
好的
Pro athletes come here all the time.
职业运动员经常来这里
I know how they roll. We always beef up security.
我知道人们会蜂拥而至 所以总会加强安保
Everybody gets wanded. Everybody gets patted down.
每个人都会过安检 都会被搜身
We search all bags.
每一个包我们都会检查
Well, somehow a gun got in here, so --
可是却有一把枪混了进来 所以
But not because I didn't take the proper precautions.
这不是因为我的预防措施做得不好
Some asshole didn't do his job.
是某个混♥蛋♥没尽到职责
Any idea which asshole?
知道是哪个混♥蛋♥吗
No. And I am a lousy detective.
不知道 不过我是个差劲的侦探
So I am counting on you guys to figure this out.
就指望你们把他找出来了
All right, well, we're gonna need a list of your staff
好吧 我们需要一份这里的员工名单
and the last 24 hours of your security footage.
还有过去24小时内的监控录像
Let me get you that right now.
我马上给你们送来
Excuse me. Lieutenant? They told me you're in charge.
打扰了 警督 他们说你是这里负责人
Yeah. Who are you?
是的 你是哪位
Andrew Lippman, attorney.
安德鲁·利普曼 律师
My client's been told she can't leave
我的客户被告知
until she's been questioned, which is ridiculous.
必须接受问话后才能离开 这太荒谬了
She is traumatized and in extreme emotional distress.
她现在心理受创 极度悲痛
She's in no state to answer questions.
这状况不适合接受问话
Okay. Who's, uh, who's your client?
你的客户是哪位
Alicia Barnes.
艾莉西亚·巴恩斯
She seems to be talking just fine.
她看起来说话没什么问题
She's on the phone with her spiritual advisor.
她在和她的精神导师打电♥话♥
The love of her life was just assassinated right in front of her.
她的一生所爱刚就在她眼前被杀害
She's just trying to keep it together
她现在只是勉强保持镇静
until I can get her out of here.
等着我带她离开
Are you Lieutenant Koto?
你是库图警督吗
Yeah. Let me guess. You're somebody's lawyer, too.
是我 我猜你也是某个人的律师
Hi, Bruce.
你好 布鲁斯
We get here, woman's splayed out in the middle of the road.
我们抵达时 那个女人就躺在路正中
Guy's got an expired license, refuses the breathalyzer,
肇事者驾照过期 拒绝做酒精检测
and won't answer any questions.
也不回答任何问题
Just tells me to call Homicide.
只是让我打电♥话♥给凶案组
Okay, next time someone refuses the test,
听着 下次若有人拒绝酒检
you don't listen to anything they say,
不要听他们说的话
and you bring them in yourself, okay?
直接抓起来 明白吗
The guy's the DA.
那人是地检官
Mm-hmm, yeah, and you just got played.
是这样吗 你被耍了
Mr. Siletti, step out of the car, please.
瑟莱缇先生 请下车
My wife's having a panic attack,
我妻子恐慌发作了
so I-I need to make sure that she gets
所以我得确保在你
the proper medical attention before you take me in.
带我走之前她能得到相应的治疗
We'll have an officer take care of that. Let's go.
我们会派警员专门负责 走吧
Excuse me. Your wife will survive.
等等 你妻子会活下来的
That woman didn't.
那个女人却活不了了
Now I'm sure you wanna kill as much time as you can
我肯定你是想尽可能拖延时间
before your blood test, but we're gonna do this
再做血检 不过我们定要在
while the booze is still in your system.
酒精还在你体内时检测
Now let's go. Exactly what are you implying?
现在跟我走 你在暗示什么
Hey, you want cuffs?
你想被拷上吗
We can do it that way, too.
软的不行我们就来硬的
Let's go.
走吧
Can you move out of the way, please?
让一下好吗
Let's do it right here.
就这里吧
We are here live in front of 4D club.
我们现在正在4D俱乐部门口进行直播
剧集 | 谜案追凶(2014) | 导航列表