剧集 | 谜案追凶(2014) | 导航列表
for the blood draw until I used the word handcuffs.
跟我们前去验血 直到我表示要拷他
In your law enforcement experience,
以你在执法部门工作的经验
do DUI suspects sometimes try to postpone testing
会不会有酒驾嫌疑人主动推迟检测时间
in order to lower their blood alcohol levels?
从而达到降低血液酒精含量的目的
Objection! Calls for speculation and conclusion, Your Honor.
反对 这是主观臆断妄下结论 法官阁下
Sustained.
反对有效
Inspector Navarro, um, when you observed
纳瓦罗警探 从你在事故发生后
Mr. Siletti immediately after the accident,
对瑟莱缇先生的观察来看
did he appear to you to be intoxicated?
你觉得他当时有醉酒表现吗
No. He did not.
没有
Well, that's all from me, Your Honor.
没有别的问题了 法官阁下
At the time the defendant's blood was collected,
对从被告身上采集的血样进行了检测
his blood alcohol content measured at 0.069%.
结果是他的血液酒精含量为0.069%
What is the legal limit in California for driving?
加州法律对比率上限的规定是多少
0.08%.
0.08%
Were you able to determine the defendant's blood alcohol level
那你当时是否对被告撞死格拉谢拉时
at the time he struck and killed Graciela?
体内的酒精含量作出了推断
Objection! Speculation, Your Honor.
反对 这是主观臆断 法官阁下
I'll allow it.
反对无效
Yes, I was.
是的 我推断了
How?
如何推断的
The human body metabolizes ethanol, on average,
一般来说 人体每小时可以代谢
at a rate of 0.015% per hour.
0.015%的酒精
Using that rate and the elapsed time,
有了这个速率和所经过的时间
I extrapolated backwards to determine
我进行了反向推断
the defendant's BAC level at the time of the accident.
从而推断出事故发生时被告的血液酒精浓度
Based on that math, what was the defendant's BAC
基于以上算法 车祸发生时
at the time of the collision?
被告的血液酒精浓度是多少
0.082%.
0.082%
Dr. Simko, the most you can do
西姆柯医生 你能做的只是
is give us your best guess about the rate
对瑟莱缇先生代谢酒精的速率
at which Mr. Siletti metabolizes alcohol, right?
进行了合理推断 对不对
I used the accepted standard in my field of expertise,
我的推断运用了业内公认的标准
although, of course, every individual metabolizes ethanol
然而 当然了 不同的人代谢酒精的速率
at a slightly different rate, depending on body weight,
会稍有不同 这取决于个体的体重
recent food and water consumption, genetics,
检测近期摄入的食物和水多少 家族遗传
health issues, and so on.
健康状况等等
So, your answer is no.
所以你的答案是否定的
You don't know what Mr. Siletti's
你并不知道事故发生时
actual blood alcohol content was
瑟莱缇先生体内的酒精含量
at the time of the accident, correct?
究竟是多少 对不对
Yes.
是的
Dr. Simko,
西姆柯医生
you have never testified for the defense
你从未有过任何案件的
in any case, at all, have you?
出庭作证经验 对不对
I have not.
我没有
No, sir.
没有
The state calls Skylar Jennings.
公诉人请求传唤斯凯拉·詹宁斯
State your full name for the record.
请在庭前说出你的全名
Skylar Anne Jennings.
斯凯拉·安妮·詹宁斯
Raise your right hand.
举起你的右手
Your right hand.
右手
Do you promise to tell the truth, the whole truth,
请你向上帝发誓如实陈述 毫无隐瞒
and nothing but the truth, so help you God?
绝无半点虚言
Um, I don't... I'm an atheist.
不 我是无神论者
I don't believe in God.
我不信仰上帝
Use the alternate version, Bob.
用那个备用版本的 鲍勃
Do you solemnly affirm that you will tell the truth,
请你庄严起誓如实陈述
the whole truth, and nothing but the truth,
毫无隐瞒 绝无半点虚言
under pains and penalties of perjury?
如作伪证将会受到法律的处罚
Yeah, I do.
我发誓
Please be seated.
请就坐
Ms. Jennings, where were you
詹宁斯小姐 5月17日晚
on the night of May 17th at approximately 11:20?
11点20分左右 你在什么地方
Do you need a glass of water?
要不要给你来杯水
Ms. Jennings, are you able to continue?
詹宁斯小姐 你还可以继续吗
Get medical help in here, quick.
快把医护人员叫来
Uh, ladies and gentlemen of the jury,
陪审团的女士们先生们
we're going to adjourn for the day.
今天的庭审先进行到这里
We will resume Monday morning 9:00 a.m.
周一上午九点重新开庭
We now stand in recess.
现在休庭
Counselors, in my chambers, please.
律师们 请到法官室来
Explanation, Counselor?
解释一下吧 律师
Your Honor, my witness must have the stomach flu.
法官阁下 我的证人一定是得了胃肠感冒
I-I'm sorry, Judge.
抱歉 法官阁下
Plenty of junkies have passed through
我以前见过太多
the courtroom in my day, Ms. Danson,
吸毒的人了 丹森小姐
so don't pop your eyes at me,
别想在我面前混蒙过关
like I don't know what I just saw.
就好像我不了解刚才的状况似的
The witness is cooperating to cut herself a deal
那名证人同意配合法庭调查是因为与检方达成了
on unrelated drug charges, Your Honor.
不涉诉毒品指控的协议 法官阁下
Is that true?
这是真的吗
Ms. Jennings knows details of the accident
詹宁斯女士了解事故的详细经过
that weren't publicly reported, Judge.
这些细节都还没有被公开报道过 法官大人
She's a credible witness.
她是一名可信的证人
She's a joke.
她就是个笑话
The two of you need to stop acting
你们俩别再像码头争食的野猫
like a couple of wharf cats.
一样吵吵闹闹了
Now, I'm gonna allow you to recall the witness
我准许你在星期一重新召回这名证人
on Monday if she's clean and sober
但是她得戒毒
or I will strike her from the list.
否则我将把她从证人名单上划掉
Day one and already this trial is an embarrassment.
开庭第一天庭审就闹这么一出
I won't have it.
我不会再让它发生的
I strongly suggest you try to work out a plea, Counselors.
我强烈建议你们去争取认罪 律师
It's in everybody's best interest, including mine.
这对所有人都是最好的结果 包括我
The AG's willing to take jail time off the table,
检察长同意可以不用坐牢
but we can't reduce to a misdemeanor.
但是不能减成轻罪
No.
不行
Mario.
马里奥
I want my day in court.
我想要重回法庭
Fine.
好吧
I'll see you Monday.
周一见
Mario, look, I know that a felony on your record
马里奥 我知道重罪被记录在案
will cost you your law license,
会让你的律师执照被吊销
but there's more to life than the law.
但是除了法律外还有很多谋生方法
Like what?
比如说什么
How do I make a living as a convicted felon?
如果被判重罪我拿什么谋生
I wouldn't even be allowed to get a real-estate license
我不能拿房♥产经纪执照
or sell insurance or be a bank teller.
也不能去卖♥♥保险或者做个银行出纳
I could probably wash dogs
我只能去给别人洗狗
if they didn't do a background check.
如果他们不做背景调查的话
All right, so we take our best shot.
好吧 那我们尽量好好表现吧
There's no choice.
我别无选择
Okay. Thank you.
好的 谢谢
So, hospital security cameras were a bust.
医院的监控没什么用
They only keep footage for a week before they dump it.
录像只保留七天
That means he could've left the building
所以说即使他离开了大楼
without either of us knowing.
我们也有可能不知道
Luke Wedman's been spotted at Howard High School.
有人看到卢克·威德曼在霍华德高中
Let's move.
出发
All right, that'll do it for the day!
好了 今天就到这了
Let's go! Everybody, off the field!
我们走 所有人 离开球场
Move it!
快点
Move!
快
Luke Wedman!
卢克·威德曼
Put your hands where I can see 'em.
把你的手放在我能看见的地方
I don't have a gun.
我没有枪
Good to know.
那就好
Put your hands on the bench in front of you.
把你的手放在你前面的长椅上
Put your hands on the back of your head.
双手放脑后
剧集 | 谜案追凶(2014) | 导航列表