剧集 | 谜案追凶(2014) | 导航列表
What, he'd break up our partnership?
怎么 他还不要我们搭档了吗
No, worse.
不是 更糟
He said that the two of us...
他说我们两个
...could not continue
不能继续
working Homicide if we're together and that, uh...
留在凶案组 如果要在一起的话
one of us would have to transfer.
其中一个就得调职
That's...
这也太
overstepping.
过分了
Yeah, it doesn't matter, 'cause...
过不过分的都不重要
he's above us in the chain of command
他是我们的顶头上司
and, uh, it's his decision, so...
我们得听他的话 所以
All right.
好吧
So I guess we just...
那我们只有
stay deep undercover, yeah?
藏得深点了 对吧
I wanna be a couple, baby,
我想好好谈恋爱 宝贝
not a... couple of sneaks.
我可不想 藏着掖着的
Well, you know, you know you'd have to be the one
你知道这样的话要转走的
to transfer, right? Not me.
是你 对吧 不能是我
Me?
我
I've worked my ass off to make Homicide, Terry.
我可是很费劲才来到了凶案组的 泰瑞
I mean, I did, too.
我也是呀
Yeah, I know you did. But you're a guy. It's different.
我知道 但你是男的 这不一样
You share the same hormones. You're welcome in any division.
你们都是男的 去哪个部门都很受欢迎
You could do Vice. You could do Special Investigations.
可以去风化组 去特别调查组
So, okay, but I'm -- I'm supposed to transfer down
好吧 那我就该被降级
because you're a woman?
就因为你是女人
Is that what you're saying?
你是这个意思吗
You know it would be easier for you than for me.
你知道这对你比对我要简单
I'm sorry. I mean, I wish it wasn't true.
抱歉 我很希望不是这样
Homicide's everything to me.
凶案组是我的一切
It's all I've ever wanted. It...
这是我一直以来的夙愿
I l-- I love this job.
我很爱这份工作
Me, too.
我也是啊
I know, but it's not just about career for me.
我知道 但这对我不光是份工作
I'm saying...
我是说
it's who I am.
它是我的一部分
It's who we both are.
我们都是
Where does that leave us?
我们还能怎么办
Right now?
眼下吗
On a stakeout.
盯梢呗
Dr. Collins, dial 3-2-1-1.
柯林斯医生 呼叫3211
Dr. Collins, dial 3-2-1-1.
柯林斯医生 呼叫3211
Hi, baby.
亲爱的
Hi, Daddy.
爸
I'm here, Ally.
在呢 艾莉
Daddy's here.
爸爸在这儿
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
I'm so stupid.
我真傻
No, no, no, no, no, no.
别 别
No, no, no, no.
别 别
No, no, don't even start that.
别这么说
Baby, I'm just glad you're alive.
你还活着我就很开心了
You hear me?
听见了吗
Baby, they're asking me...
亲爱的 他们问我
what you took.
你吸了什么
I can't even remember.
我都不记得了
How much you took.
你吸了多少
Just...
就
tell them it wasn't on purpose.
告诉他们我不是有意的
Okay.
好
You go back to sleep, baby.
继续睡觉吧 亲爱的
I'm right here.
我在这儿呢
I'm right here.
我在这儿呢
Let's not just run with the rumors, people.
各位别听信谣言
Alicia is suffering from exhaustion and stress
艾莉西亚身心疲惫 饱受压力
and grief.
也很悲伤
And she's overworked herself with her tribute to Normandy,
为了向诺曼底献歌♥她超负荷工作
which is so important to her since the tragedy.
这在悲剧发生后对她尤其重要
This is her last gift to him. She wants it to be perfect.
这是给他的最后礼物 她想做到完美
Now I don't need to tell you that she is a perfectionist.
我无需告诉你们她确实是完美主义者
It's not exhaustion.
无关疲惫
Why do you lie like that? Paul, not helping.
你干嘛要撒谎 保罗 别添乱
I'm her father.
我是她父亲
Alicia is a drug addict and an alcoholic
艾莉西亚如今吸毒酗酒
because of the losers like him living off her,
都是因为这个赖着艾莉西亚过活的寄生虫
who lie every time their lips move.
他一动嘴全是谎话
Isn't that right, Andy?
不是吗 安迪
My daughter was strong and clean and healthy
我女儿从前身心强健从不吸毒
until Andy Lippman started pimping her out for publicity.
遇上安迪·利普曼帮她宣传才变了
Isn't that right, Andy?
不是吗 安迪
You made that happen, didn't ya?
不是你的原因吗
Why don't you ask Mr. Barnes about the restraining order
艾莉西亚对巴恩斯先生提出过限制令
that Alicia filed against him?
问他本人看看
It's all public record.
都是公开记录
You were supposed to protect her!
你本该保护她
You made that happen!
都是你的错
So Alicia OD'ed?
艾莉西亚是吸毒过量吗
Suicide attempt? Writer's block? What do you think?
企图自杀吗 才思枯竭吗 你怎么看
Yeah, I think you don't play well with others.
我想你跟别人都处不好吧
That's what I think.
这就是我的看法
I mean, whatever happened to our sharing arrangement?
说好要分享消息的呢
When are you gonna give me a tip, huh?
你打算什么时候给我点情报呢
Okay, well, there's some buzz online
好吧 网上有消息
that, you know, Alicia OD'ed out of guilt
艾莉西亚因为参与诺曼底谋杀案
for her involvement in Normandy's murder.
所以出于愧疚过量吸毒
All right, conspiracy theories don't qualify as tips.
阴谋论可算不上情报
Are you sure she had no connection with the murderer at all?
你确定她和谋杀案没有任何关系吗
SFPD does not comment on ongoing investigations.
旧金山警局对调查中的案件无可奉告
Come on. "No comment" sounds so shady.
得了吧 "无可奉告"听着好可疑
It just means you haven't cut her
这表明你们还没有
from your roster of suspects.
排除她的嫌疑
All right, don't be cute. It means no comment.
别逗了 就是"无可奉告"
You know, unlike you, we're looking for facts...
我们和你不一样 我们找事实
... not headlines.
而不是找头条
You're worse than TV news, you know that?
你比电视新闻还糟糕 知道吗
Excuse me?
你说什么
Hey, you should slow down and get it right,
你该慢点来把报道做好
or you're just a joke with a pretty face,
否则你只是一个好看的笑料
and I overestimated you.
我就是高估你了
Good advice... Jim.
多谢建议 金
Mr. Moss, how many times have you testified
莫斯先生 你为地区检察署
for the District Attorney's office?
出庭作证过多少次
This year? Sure.
今年吗 是的
First time.
这是第一次
And how about last year? Last year was a good year.
那么去年呢 去年的年景不错
I was able to contribute to justice in three cases.
我在三起案子里为正义作了贡献呢
And how about the year before that?
那么再往前一年呢
Now I'm losing count.
这我就记不清了
Two or three?
两三次吧
So in the last three years,
也就是说在过去的三年里
you've been a confidential informant for the D.A.'s office
你在至少六起 或许七起
in at least six, possibly seven cases
经法♥院♥审理的案件中
that have gone to court, right?
做过地检办的线人 对吗
Yes, ma'am.
是的 女士
Six or possibly seven total strangers
六位甚至七位根本不认识的人
felt compelled to confess to you behind bars
在牢里都不需你问一句
without you ever asking a word?
就那么主动向你坦白吗
People like to talk to me. I'm a good listener.
大家都爱跟我说话 我是个好听众
You know how to extract information, don't you?
你清楚怎么套话 是吧
Obviously.
当然
剧集 | 谜案追凶(2014) | 导航列表