剧集 | 谜案追凶(2014) | 导航列表
You haven't budged.
一点都没变
Look, Mario's political life is over.
马里奥的政♥治♥生涯已经完了
The civil case will wipe out his assets.
民事诉讼会让他失去一切
At least give him a chance to practice law and make a living.
至少放他条生路 让他继续当律师
"Slap on the Wrist for Drunk D.A."
"醉驾的地检官只受到轻罚"
That's what a misdemeanor sounds like.
轻量罪刑会让大家这么觉得
Graciela Ramirez is still dead.
格拉西亚拉·拉米雷斯也没法死而复生
Look, you and I can work out a statement
咱俩可以想一个陈述方式
to make it look right in the public eye.
让公众能够认可
Walters won't go for manslaughter.
沃尔特斯不会同意过失杀人罪的
That's a win for the office.
这对地检办公室来说已经赢了
Do you honestly think
你真的以为
that your evidence proves beyond a reasonable doubt?
你的证据能够排除合理怀疑吗
Let the jury of his peers decide.
让陪审团来决定吧
You know, I came up here in good faith
我本来以为
that you would take this to the top,
你会把这事上报你的上级
but I didn't realize that you were making
可我没想到你现在已经
unilateral decisions for the attorney general now.
能够替地方检察官做单方面的决定了
Fine.
好吧
I'll run it by him.
我会跟他说的
Hey, Serena, it's Jim.
赛琳娜 我是金
Serena.
赛琳娜
Serena?
赛琳娜
Oh, shit.
该死
911. What's the nature of your emergency?
911 你有什么紧急情况
This is Lieutenant Koto, Homicide.
我是库图警督 凶案组的
I'm at 348 Bennington Street, Apartment H.
我在本宁顿街348号♥ H户
I have an unconscious female, 30s.
这里有一位昏迷的女性 三十多岁
No pulse. Obvious signs of trauma.
没有脉搏 有明显的外伤
I need an ambulance and a squad here immediately.
立刻派救护车和警员过来
Who called it in?
谁报的警
Lieutenant Koto did.
库图警督
How long?
死了多久了
Liver's almost at room temp.
肝温基本和室温差不多了
She's in full rigor.
尸僵已经完全形成
20, 24 hours.
已死亡20到24个小时
Protrusion is a fracture of the cervical vertebrae,
突出物是断裂的颈椎
C4 or C5.
第四 第五节的位置
COD was a broken neck,
死因是颈部折断
and defensive wounds indicate she may have fought back.
有防御伤 说明她曾经反击过
That doesn't surprise me.
我一点都不感到意外
Maybe she left a little bit of the killer's skin
或许她的指甲底下
underneath those fingernails.
会有凶手的皮肤
I'm gonna get her back to the morgue and find that out.
我把她带回验尸房♥ 查一下
The door was open.
门是开着的
No signs of forced entry.
没有强行闯入的痕迹
So, if she let someone in, she knew them.
这么说她认识进来的人
Yeah. Her laptop,
是的 她的笔记本电脑
iPad, and phone are all missing.
iPad和手♥机♥全都不见了
This is the third body that, somehow, is related
这已经是第三个跟诺曼底·帕克案
to the Normandy Parker murder.
有关的受害者了
You think it's an ugly coincidence?
你觉得这是巧合吗
Probably not.
可能不是
Serena was the source of the tip
是赛琳娜告诉我
about Luke wagging a gun at Normandy in the locker room.
卢克在更衣室用枪指着诺曼底的
Luke Wedman?
卢克·威德曼
You think maybe he found out that she leaked it?
你觉得他可能知道了是她泄露的消息吗
I mean, if she decided to tell the story,
如果她决定要把这件事报出去
she'd sink any chance he had for a new team.
那么就不可能有新的球队会要他了
That's -- That's real motive.
这 这绝对是杀人动机
Well, we already know he beats women.
我们已经知道他会打女人了
Luke's girlfriend.
卢克的女朋友
Tell Molk and Navarro to get over there.
让默克和纳瓦罗去她那
Yeah.
好的
And, you found her?
是你发现的她
Yeah, I did.
是的
SFPD! Are you Willow Muñez?
旧金山警局 你是薇洛·穆涅斯吗
Oh, my God. Are you notifying me?
天哪 你们是来通知我的吗
Is he dead?
他死了吗
Luke Wedman? We're looking for him.
卢克·威德曼 我们正找他呢
He's not here, obviously.
他不在这里
I don't know where he is. Why?
我不知道他在哪 为什么找他
When did you see him last?
你最后一次见到他是什么时候
Yesterday morning.
昨天早上
Uh, he turned his cellphone off and he stayed out all night.
他把手♥机♥关了 一整晚都没回来
Same old bullshit with him.
就跟往常一样
When he left yesterday morning, did he seem upset in any way?
他昨天早上离开时 看起来情绪不安吗
I don't know. Normal, I guess.
不知道 正常吧大概
What's he done now?
他又做了什么
Ms. Muñez, may we come inside?
穆涅斯小姐 我们能进去说吗
Sure, yeah.
当然 请进
Serena Parrish?
赛琳娜·帕里什
Did you know her?
你认识她吗
No, I mean, Luke talked about her.
不认识 不过卢克曾提到过她
He showed me some of her video blogs.
他给我看了她的一些视频博客
But why do you think he'd kill her? That makes no sense.
你们为什么觉得他会害她 没道理啊
Well, we don't know what happened.
我们还不知道事情真♥相♥
That's why it's important we find him.
所以找到他很重要
I mean, if he's innocent, we'll help clear him,
如果他是清白的 我们会帮他洗脱罪名
but we got to talk to him.
但我们得跟他谈谈
Is there a friend or family member
他有什么家人或朋友
that he may have gone to stay with?
可以让他去借住的吗
No. I'm his only family.
没有 我是他唯一的家人
Luke's a pretty private person.
卢克是个很孤僻的人
Then you'll be the one he contacts.
那他就会跟你联♥系♥
We need your help, Willow.
我们需要你的帮助 薇洛
Okay.
好
美国甜心谈新男友 新旅程 新生活
性感女孩艾莉西亚·巴恩斯
So, have you talked to my daughter, in person?
你们跟我女儿当面谈过吗
Yeah, we have.
谈过了
How is she?
她怎么样
She's back in rehab again.
她又进了戒毒所
They say addiction is genetic
据说毒瘾会遗传
and sometimes can skip a generation.
有时可能是隔代遗传
No such luck for her.
看来她不走运
I'm sure this has all been, uh, pretty difficult for you,
这一切对你来说肯定很艰难
all the publicity.
这些公众舆♥论♥
Six months, clean and sober.
我戒掉毒瘾六个月了
Congratulations. That's great.
恭喜你 很棒
Thank you.
谢谢
Uh, do you know Andrew Lippman?
你认识安德鲁·利普曼吗
No, he's way after my time.
不认识 他出现时我已经离开很久了
I haven't seen Ally in --
我和艾莉已经
It'll be five years this October.
到今年十月就五年没见了
I've tried, but...
我做过努力 可是
I'm very proud of her.
我很为她骄傲
I'm sure you are.
我相信
When Ally was little and I'd go out on the road,
艾莉小时候 我在外奔波
she used to cry when I left
我每次离开她都哭
and I'd tell myself, "It's okay. She has her dad."
我会告诉自己"没事的 有她爸爸在"
How do you think Paul was, as a -- as a father?
你觉得保罗怎么样 作为一个父亲
Classic stage parent.
典型的爱让孩子上台的家长
You know, managing dance lessons,
安排舞蹈课
beauty pageants, singing competitions.
选美比赛 唱歌♥比赛
If you want the positive spin -- He was devoted.
如果你们想要正面描述 他很用心
And without the spin?
不做正面描述呢
Obsessive.
执迷
In what way?
什么方面
I mean, he can smell weakness.
他能察觉到别人的软弱
And as much as he complained about me,
他还经常抱怨我管他管太多
剧集 | 谜案追凶(2014) | 导航列表