剧集 | 梅赛德斯先生 | 导航列表
Why?
科拉 为什么
Cora, why?
你知道他们拿猴子做过实验
So, you know that they tested it on monkeys.
我知道
Yeah.
他们没有就此罢休
They didn't stop there.
你说什么
What are you saying?
在中国的一所监狱里 他们给测试组服用小脑肽
In a prison in China, they gave a test group Cerebellin
给对照组吃糖丸
and they gave a control group sugar pills,
测试组剧烈头痛
and the test group complained of blinding headaches,
持续恶心 还有麻痹表现
persistent nausea, exhibited signs of palsy.
但实验终止
But it's what happened to the control group
却是因为对照组
that ended the experiment.
天 怎么了
Jesus, what happened?
他们都自杀了
They all committed suicide.
测试组
The test group?
对照组
The control group.
吃糖丸的那组
The one on the sugar pills.
-糖怎么会 -不是因为糖
- Why would sugar cause -- - It wasn't the sugar.
测试组入侵了他们的大脑 扰乱了他们的思维
The test group got into their minds and fucked around in there.
你是说 测试组
You're telling me the test group
让对照组自杀
caused the control group to take their own lives?
是有可能的
It's possible.
非常有可能
It's very possible.
你之前没想过把这件事告诉我
And you didn't think to tell me this before?
我必须严格保密
I'm under strict confidentiality.
我可是你丈夫
I'm your fucking husband!
他们是我上司
They're my employer.
操
Fuck.
菲利克斯
Felix.
我♥操♥
Fuck me.
别让这件事变了方向
Do not turn this into something it's not.
我能让它变什么方向 科拉
What the fuck am I turning this into, Cora?
你一定要集中注意力
I just need you to stay focused.
发现你和"你健康"之间的关联并不难
It's not hard to connect you to Jiànkang Ni.
没人会在意的 尤其是如果你
No one's gonna care about that, no one's gonna give two shits
把他的脑袋打开 让他开口说话的话
if you get in there and you open him up and you get him talking.
你
You.
你把镊子放在他的再生组织上
You put your forceps on his regrown tissue
告诉他 要是不开口
and you tell him that if he doesn't speak,
就把那部分从脑子里拽出来
you're gonna rip it out of his fucking head.
现如今 我要怎么论证开颅手术的合理性
How am I supposed to justify a craniotomy at this point?
我不知道 你别无选择
I don't know. You had no choice
因为颅压增加
due to increased inter-cranial pressure.
要是他们不信呢 那怎么办
And what if they don't buy it? What then?
我害怕的时候会慌了手脚 菲利克斯
I do not function well from a state of fear, Felix.
我也是
Neither do I!
你开玩笑吗
Are you fucking kidding me?
你不明白 你不理解
You don't get it, you don't understand,
你也没法理解 因为你天生高枕无忧
and you can't understand, because you were born safe.
拜托 别跟我扯这一套
Oh, come on. Don't give me that shit.
是你跟我撒谎
You lied to me.
要是他昏迷不醒 菲利克斯
If he remains in a coma, Felix,
他们拿到逮捕令 我们可挺不过这一遭
and they get a warrant, we're never gonna survive this.
我们绝对挺不过去的
We will never survive.
那个侦探可能只是
That -- That detective may be nothing more
装装样子而已
than what he represented himself to be.
我看人很准 他有任务再身
I know a man on a mission when I see one,
我可不想成为那个人的任务
and I do not want to be that man's mission.
操
Fuck.
-怎么样了 哥们 -不准探视
- How's it going, buddy? - No visitors.
而且他们明令禁止你进病房♥
And I'm under specific orders to restrict your access.
我要无视规定了
Well, I'm overriding those orders.
你是
And you are?
我是有权把你一撸到底的地检
The district attorney in charge of reducing your career to rubble
如果你惹到我的话
should you piss me off.
安东尼奥·蒙特兹
I'm Antonio Montez.
我是来审问犯人的
I'm here to interview the suspect.
好 长官
Yes, sir.
我单独进去 成功的可能性更高
I might have more luck on my own.
好 去吧
All right, go for it.
听见了吗
Hear me in there?
快快现身
Olly olly oxen free.
我们小时候玩捉迷藏
That's what we used to say as kids
总这么说
when we were playing hide-and-seek,
想骗其他人出来
trying to get people to come out.
快快现身
Olly olly oxen free.
出来吧 布雷迪
Come on out, Brady.
出来 不管你在哪
Come out, come out wherever you are.
别担心 这次我不是来杀你的
Don't worry. I haven't come to kill you this time.
其实 我是来谢谢你的
Actually, it's more to say thanks.
你帮我看清
You pointed it out to me,
我终于弄清楚状况了
and I think the penny has finally dropped.
不管有意还是无意
Wittingly or unwittingly,
你让我的生活更充实了 引用别人的话
you...enriched my life, quote-unquote.
去年 我孤身一人
Last year, I was alone.
喝酒喝得要死
I was drinking myself to death.
现在我有朋友 有工作 甚至感觉满足
Now I have friends, a community, a job, satisfaction even,
因为在我的协助下 邪恶被抑制 尤其是你
that I helped put an end to some evil, specifically yours.
你知道你能让我幸福
Who knew that you could make me happy...
让我完整
make me whole, anyway.
等等
So, wait, wait.
你要进入我的大脑
This is where you get in my head?
我的大脑
My head?
不是吧 死肥佬
I don't think so, you fat fuck.
就说这些
Anyway, that's all.
就是来谢谢你 再道个别
Just came to say thanks and goodbye.
弗雷德
Fred.
弗雷德 你跑哪儿去了
Fred. The fuck are you?
好吧 就让它烂在那儿吧
All right, it'll be in there a hell swing and a month ago there.
我的老天爷
Jesus fucking Chri--
你这是擦边球式跟踪
It's borderline stalking now.
你没事吧
You okay?
没事
Fine.
真的吗
Really?
真的
Really, yeah.
我还记得你跟我说的那一通
I remember the big speech you gave me.
跟你说过太多次了
I've given you many.
就是那次 你跟我说你丈夫要么是真死
Yeah, the one about after your husband either died
要么是为了逃脱你的魔爪而假死 就那次
or faked his death to escape your clutches. That one.
我记得
Mm. I remember.
你不知道该如何继续生活
Well, you said you didn't know how you'd go on,
所以就从做早餐开始
so you just started by making breakfast, right,
然后去图书馆 商店之类的
and then you went to the library or the store or whatever.
我 对 我当时对一切都灰心丧气
I -- Yeah, I fucking lost interest at that point.
重点在于 你醒来之后
Anyway, the point was that you just woke up
做点事 再做点事
and did stuff and then some more stuff,
突然间 你又能活下去了
and suddenly, you had a life.
甚至是过你想过的生活
One you wanted, even.
我正在那样做
I'm doing that.
我醒来 去工作
I just wake up, I go to work,
多数时候是和我喜欢的人一起
mostly with people I like,
回家 喝瓶啤酒 跟陆龟打招呼
I come home, I have a beer, say hello to a tortoise,
有时是和跟踪我的人打招呼
sometimes a stalker.
我不知道这算不算是生活 但总归是个开始
I don't know if it's a -- it's a life, but it's a start.
是啊
It's a start.
其中不包括和你上♥床♥
There's no sex in it for ya.
天
God.
晚安 比尔
Good night, Bill.
天啊
Jesus Christ.
晚安 艾达
Good night, Ida.
晚安
剧集 | 梅赛德斯先生 | 导航列表