剧集 | 梅赛德斯先生 | 导航列表
Shut up.
别告诉别人 好吗
Don't tell anyone, okay?
如果传了出去派迪莫会抓狂的
Pettimore will flip his shit if this gets out.
当然不会 亲爱的 我嘴很严
Course not, honey -- lips sealed.
我觉得他很恐怖
He gives me the creeps.
所有人都这么觉得 亲爱的
He does that to everybody, sweetie.
南希 有件事说出来你肯定不信
Nancy, you're not gonna believe this.
老麦克唐纳趣味公园
喂
Yeah?
找到了吗
Any luck?
有个扮成猪的人跟我说了一句"大概可能吧"
Yeah, I got a "Hard probably" from a man who dresses as a pig.
故意的吗
O-On purpose?
应该吧
It would appear so.
好吧 我再去查下了水上乐园
Um, okay. I'd check the water park next.
那里不太...
I mean, it's not too --
比尔
Bill?
在听吗 比尔
Hello? Bill?
霍利 霍利
Holly? Holly?
这附近有什么露营地吗
Are there any camp grounds around here?
沿湖步道
你抓不着我
You're never gonna catch me!
只差一点了
I'm almost there!
看那个
Oh, look at that one!
当心篝火
Watch out for that fire pit!
莱恩呢
Where's Ryan?
想都别想
Don't even think about it.
拜托 求你了
Please. I'm begging you.
我常听到这话
I get that a lot.
爸
Dad?
没事
It's okay.
怎么了
What's going on?
待在这别动
Stay here.
你在法庭上有个约会 德拉克鲁兹先生
You have a date in court, Mr. De La Cruz.
我护送你去
I'm your escort.
你了解这个案子的真♥相♥吗
Do you know the facts about the case?
如果你做了功课
You know, if you'd done your homework,
就会知道我之前没有这样的案底
you know I don't got a record before this.
我没有贩毒
I'm not in the drug business.
我只是个信差 仅此而已
I was a courier. Period.
我不知道我运的是毒品
I had no idea I was delivering narcotics.
我像是法官吗
Do I look like a judge to you?
你像是个有人情味的人
You look like a human being.
别被骗了
Don't be fooled.
或许你也是位父亲
Maybe even a dad.
如果你把我抓走 我就死定了
Look, if you bring me in, I'm a dead man.
要么政♥府♥会把我关进大牢
The government either locks me up
要么贩毒集团会因为我招供杀了我
or the cartel kills me for cooperating.
爸
Dad!
南部的人在找你
They're looking for you in the South --
还有整个东海岸
also the entire Eastern Seaboard.
我建议你 去西边把那张偷来的信♥用♥卡♥烧了
My advice, go west and burn that stolen credit card.
别等着你母亲过世了
Don't be waiting for your mother to die.
他们都派了人盯着
They're all over it.
谢谢你
Thank you.
想想你五个月前是什么样子
Just remember where you were five months ago.
弯下去
Deep.
很好
Oh, that's good.
用力拉伸
Deep stretch.
再往这边
Come this way.
很棒
That's really good.
非常非常棒
That's really, really good.
可以了
All right.
回到中间来
Back to center.
你做到了
Ah, you got that.
太优秀了
Amazing!
非常不错
That was awesome.
是啊
Yeah.
-是啊 -干得漂亮 姑娘
- Yeah, right. - Well done, dude.
你知道哈茨菲尔德醒了么
Hey, you hear Hartsfield woke up?
他不昏迷了
He's not in a coma anymore.
怎么 真的吗
How? Really?
谁知道接下来会发生什么呢
Who knows where this could lead?
世纪审判什么鬼的
Trial-of-the-Century shit, yo.
等等 什么 那家伙是认真的吗
Wait, what? Is that guy serious?
不是啦
No.
我听说是他的脑电图出现了个小小的尖峰
I-I heard he had, like, a tiny spike in his EEG.
也就这样
That's it.
别听他的
Don't listen to him.
来
Come on.
集中精神
Focus.
塞迪是有点神经兮兮的 但她不说谎
I mean, Sadie's a bit off, but she never struck me as a liar.
她是挺固执
Well, she's adamant.
我没理由质疑她
I have no reason to doubt her.
你确定在脑电图上看到波动了
And you definitely saw activity on the EEG?
一直以来他连德尔塔脑波[深睡状态]都勉勉强强
He's barely been delta this whole time.
今天出现贝塔脑波了
Today he went to beta.
该死的派迪莫还是坚持
Fucking Pettimore still has a hard-on
把他转去克雷斯特莫尔
to transfer him to Crestmore.
你可不能把他转过去
You cannot let him get transferred.
蒙特兹那边怎么说
What about Montez?
他可是拼了命想起诉哈茨菲尔德
He's desperate to try Hartsfield, right?
在被告恢复意识之前他可没法起诉
He can't do that unless the defendant regains consciousness.
没错
That's true.
那就让他相信他还有机会
So convince Montez there's a chance
只要布雷迪坚持治疗
as long as Brady continues treatment.
我说不好 或许他还能动用一些关系
I don't know. Maybe he can apply some influence.
这么说 你有点心软了
So, you've gone a little soft.
这又不是什么坏事
It's not the worst thing.
对于一个追踪者来说是的
It is for a skip-tracer.
拜托 我们才开张八个月
Come on, we just opened the office eight months ago.
你看 还有人依靠我呢
See, you know, I got people relying on me, you know?
你说的是霍利吧
Yeah, and by people, you mean Holly?
是的 她在这方面挺有前途
Yeah. She could have a future in it.
她真的很优秀
She's really good.
但我得手把手教她才行 你说对吧
But I have to be there to teach her the ropes, right?
比尔 你是个好警♥察♥
Bill, you were a good cop.
缉拿坏蛋是你的专长
Chasing bad guys, that's your thing.
追捕那些 那些不走运的人
Preying on -- on people down on their luck --
你不擅长这个
not your thing.
我知道
I know.
怎么
What?
我想我是到了那个阶段
I think I've reached that stage.
哪个阶段
What stage?
心脏病突发倒下
The stage that comes after keeling over from a heart attack
又看着最好的朋友猝死之后的
and seeing your best friend dropping dead of one --
那个阶段
that stage.
我有点迷失了
I've lost me moorings a bit.
你不用工作的
You don't need to work.
是为了挣钱吗
Is it about making money?
我得有价值 工作能给我价值感
I need to be of value, and my job gave me that, you know?
布雷迪给了我价值感
Okay, Brady gave me that.
还让你心脏病发作
Also gave you a heart attack.
是啊
Yeah.
你就不能享受生活吗
Why don't you simply enjoy life, hmm?
别整天愁着寻找价值
Just stop worrying about finding the value in it.
要是说我就不是那种人呢
What if I'm not built for that?
那找个爱好
Thought about a hobby?
搭凉亭什么的
Gazebo building?
得了吧
Okay.
我还真挺喜欢奇奇怪怪的拼图
I do like the odd jigsaw.
或者刺绣也可以
I was thinking of embroidery maybe.
也许你可以教我点东西
剧集 | 梅赛德斯先生 | 导航列表