剧集 | 梅赛德斯先生 | 导航列表
Same here.
在你管理地检凶杀科后
You know, there are only two possible steps
只有两条路可走
after you run the homicide unit for the D.A. --
成为地检
the district attorney itself
或是滚蛋走人
or straight off a fucking cliff.
我是冲着地检的位置去的
Now, I'm going to be the district attorney,
坐上我老板的位置 无论他同不同意
take my boss's job, whether he says so or not.
但我需要一个案子 菲力克斯
But I need a case, Felix.
最近并没有好心人
And no one's been thoughtful enough to slaughter
为我犯个灭门案或疯狂屠♥杀♥白人女性
an entire family or thrill-kill a bunch of white women lately.
所以我遇到瓶颈了
So I'm stuck looking for my case,
这个狗♥娘♥养♥的就是我要的人
and this motherfucker's it.
我不能让他坐起来或说话
I can't make him sit up and talk.
但你让我相信你能做到
But you led me to believe that you could.
我支持了你的老板 这对我老板来说可很新鲜
And I backed off your boss, which would be news to my boss.
我帮了你 菲力克斯
I'm helping you, Felix.
你也得帮我
You need to help me.
否则呢
Or?
否则
Or...
我就不挺你了
I walk away.
我会找别人代替你
And I look for someone else to plug
来协助这个世纪大案
into the trial of the century,
你很快又能尝到孤立无援的滋味了
and you'll see what it feels like to be on your own again.
要不了多久 你就要搬出在糖丘的大房♥子
Pretty soon, you'll be moving out of that big house
和我一样住到锡卡莫尔
in Sugar Heights and joining me on Sycamore.
锡卡莫尔没什么不好的
Well, there's nothing wrong with Sycamore.
锡卡莫尔和温泉
Sycamore and Spring.
去你的 "这没什么不好的"
Fuck you, dude. It's not bad.
我雇了个现代工匠
Got myself a contemporary Craftsman,
刚把它漆成灰色
just had it painted gray.
我老婆很喜欢
My wife loves it.
但她五年后就不会再喜欢了
But she ain't gonna love it in five years.
我明白
I understand.
我见过你的妻子
I've seen your wife.
我打赌你肯定明白
I bet you do.
加把劲 医生
Andale, Doctor.
施点医学魔法治好他
Make your medical magic bullshit happen.
现代工匠
Contemporary fucking Craftsman.
就是他了
Bingo.
互助小组最近好吗
So, group's been good?
挺不错的
Oh, group's been great.
迈克·B可以和别人对视了
Mike B. makes eye contact now.
不管怎样 我很高兴你还活着
Anyway, I'm glad that you're alive.
我们都怀疑你是不是还健在
We were beginning to wonder.
你在说反话
Oh, that was sarcasm.
你在挖苦我
You're being sarcastic.
-不错啊 -我工作的搭档总是说反话
- Look at you. - My partner at work is sarcastic,
我已经很习惯了
so I've gotten rather used to it.
你真幸运 还有工作
You're lucky you're working.
我在《超自然科学》发表了那篇
I lost tenure after Paranormal Science
关于精神控制的文章后 我就丢了终生教职
published my article on mind control.
太多结论 缺少证据
Too many claims, not enough proof.
混♥蛋♥ 他们就是思想太保守了
Bastards. They're so closed-minded.
我倒是挺喜欢的
Well, I quite liked it.
虽然大部分我都不信
I mean, I didn't believe most of it,
但我觉得你提及的
but I thought the points where you touched on
变♥态♥心理学的观点都非常有趣
abnormal psychology were very interesting.
你读过了
You read it?
读了两次呢
Oh, twice.
其实 我在试着搞懂
Actually, uh, I'm trying to understand
有些人是如何让别人去做事的
how some people can get other people to do things --
疯狂的事 比如
crazy things, like, um,
比如吉姆·琼斯和琼斯镇的集♥体♥自♥杀♥
like Jim Jones and the Jonestown massacre.
吉姆·琼斯 美国人♥民♥圣殿教创始人
1978年11月18日在琼斯镇以武力威逼900多名信徒一集♥体♥自♥杀♥
你有篇论文是关于
You wrote your dissertation on how he, uh,
他如何说服所有信徒一起集♥体♥自♥杀♥ 对吧
convinced all those people to kill themselves, right?
是的 没错
I did -- indeed.
他是怎么做到的
So how'd he do it?
首先 他不只是说服信徒
Well, first of all, he didn't just talk them into it.
事实上 人类大部分的交流
In fact, the majority of human communication,
尤其在群体中 都是非语言交流
especially in groups, is nonverbal.
说到非语言交际
Speaking of nonverbal communication,
假设有一个不能说话也不能动的变♥态♥
let's say there was a mute, immobile psychopath.
你觉得他有没有可能
Do you think that there's, like, any possible way
进入别人的大脑
that he could get into someone's brain
说服那人自杀呢
and then convince that person to kill herself?
你在说某个特定的案例吗
Are you talking about a particular situation?
不 怎么会 不是的 我只是
No. Not at all. No way. I just, um --
我只想知道 你觉得可不可能
I just need to know if you think that it's possible.
我觉得不是可能
I don't think it's possible.
我知道它会发生
I know it is.
你听说过纠缠这个概念吗
You ever heard of entanglement?
是 是量子理论吗
Like -- like, quantum theory?
正是
Exactly.
听说过 怎么了
Yeah. What about it?
当你处理纠缠粒子时
When you're dealing with entangled particles,
它们永远不会相互独♥立♥行动
they will never act independently from one another.
一个粒子总是控制着另一个
One will always be in control of the other one,
无论它们在空间和时间上相隔多远
no matter how far apart they are in space and time.
-嗯 -某些特定的人
- Okay. - And certain people --
我们称其为操纵者
manipulators, we call them --
他们能够操纵能量
they're able to maneuver energy,
不管是物理还是精神能量
be it physical or psychic.
就这么简单
Simple as that.
你知道当爱因斯坦首次
Do you know what Einstein called it
发现纠缠时怎么称它吗
when he first discovered entanglement?
不知道
No.
"鬼魅似的远距作用"
"Spooky action at a distance."
进展如何了
How we doing?
还行
It's okay.
你又摆出那种表情了
You got that look again.
什么表情
What look?
"杰罗姆 你今天犯法了吗"的表情
The "Hey, Jerome, you down to break the law look today?"
少废话
Nonsense.
我只是来看看凉亭建得怎么样了
Just checking on your gazebo progress.
有话快说
Just say it.
帮我黑进济慈综合医院的系统 就一下
Mercy General, one quick hack, in and out.
对你来说不费吹灰之力
Won't even break a sweat.
-开什么玩笑 -不 我开始觉得
- You shitting me? - No, I'm coming around to the opinion
从医学层面来讲
that what we've been told about Hartsfield
关于哈茨菲尔德的情况 可能另有隐情
may not be the whole truth, medically speaking.
就一下
In and out.
你疯了
You've lost your mind.
就一下
In and out.
比尔 你真的疯了
Bill, you've lost your mind.
这可是犯罪你知道吧
You know this is straight-up criminal, right?
赤♥裸♥裸的犯罪
Criminal. I mean...
他妈的 好吧 你是对的 对不起
No, fuck it. No, you're right. You're right. I'm sorry.
当我没说
Forget it.
你之前的所作所为我完全理解
Look, um, before, I got it, you know?
好人抓坏蛋 天经地义
Good guy trying to catch the bad guy makes sense,
但他现在是个植物人
but dude's in a coma
你还想要黑进医院的系统
and you want to hack into hospital files.
当我没说可以了吧
Just -- I just said forget it.
但你还念念不忘 你走火入魔了
Yeah, but you're not forgetting. You're obsessing.
霍利说得没错
Holly was right.
看来你一直在跟霍利联络
Oh, you've been conversing with Holly, have ya?
你到底发什么神经
What the hell is wrong with you?
你以为我知道吗
You think I know?
真♥他♥妈♥的
Fuck's sake.
人们总以为 当我们上了年纪
剧集 | 梅赛德斯先生 | 导航列表