剧集 | 梅赛德斯先生 | 导航列表
其实 说实话
I mean, to be honest with ya...
我 我觉得现在很难
I'm -- I'm -- I'm finding it hard
从科学的角度看待这件事了
to keep up with the science of it,
而现在的底线似乎是 一切皆有可能
but bottom line seems to be that anything is possible.
什么鬼
Fuck.
同感
Yeah, you and me both.
我本以为去看看他能让我感觉好些
I thought that I was gonna feel better going to see him,
能让我借此
that I'd get some sort of, like...
做个了结什么的 结果没有
closure or some sort of shit, and I didn't.
反而感觉更他妈糟了
I just feel fucking worse.
你知道最糟糕的是什么吗
You know the worst part?
是我看到他半死不活地躺在那堆机器中间
The worst part is that I kind of felt bad for him
竟然为他感到难过
lying there with all that shit in the bed.
我竟然为布雷迪·哈茨菲尔德难过
I felt bad for him, for Brady Hartsfield.
可我他妈不想为布雷迪·哈茨菲尔德难过
I don't want to fucking feel bad for Brady Hartsfield.
你对他说了什么吗
Did you say anything to him?
是说了一些
A couple -- couple things.
他捅了我 我可得跟他理论理论
Uh, he stabbed me, so I kind of had a bone to pick.
真有你的
Good for you.
我
I...
很难过
I feel bad...
你的遭遇
for everything that's happened to you.
你警告过我的
You tried to warn me.
记得吗
Remember?
我却说那个卖♥♥冰激凌的家伙不是他
Told you you had the wrong ice-cream man.
当我站在病房♥里的时候 我觉得
I feel like, um, when I was standing in that room,
他还在我们身边
that he was still among us.
不知道你有没有这种感觉
I don't know if you've felt that.
我也觉得他还在
I don't think he's gone.
有种说法是
You know what they say,
没有人会真正离开 即使在死后
that nobody's really gone, right, even after they die?
他们仍旧活在
That, like, they live on
那些活人的生命里
in the people that they leave behind.
而对布雷迪·哈茨菲尔德而言 就是你和我
And for Brady Hartsfield, that's, uh -- that's you and me.
就这么回事
That's about it.
当我给他播放
All right, when I played the description
关于帝国大厦的描述时
of the Empire State Building for him, uh,
脑部血压升高并流向海马旁回[认知和情绪]
increased blood flowed to the parahippocampal gyrus.
然后我播放了
Then I played the commercial about
有泰勒·斯威夫特出现的广♥告♥片
Taylor Swift's facial structure,
梭状回区域[面孔识别]被激活
and it triggered the fusiform gyrus region
他就像个健康且意识清醒的人
just like a healthy, conscious patient.
毫无疑问 他的意识还在
I mean, he's in there. It's pretty clear.
是艾尔·耶萨克吗
Al? Al Jursak?
是我 有什么可以效劳
That's my name. What can I do ya for?
我是比尔·霍奇斯 是私♥家♥侦♥探♥
I'm Bill Hodges. I'm a private investigator.
像马格南那样的私♥家♥侦♥探♥
P.I.? You mean like Magnum?
不是的
No, sir.
-要么就是贝雷塔那样的 -也不是
- No, no. Baretta, huh? - Nor him.
如果现在方便 我能问你几个问题吗
Uh, may I ask you a few questions if you've got a minute?
我 我现在得马上回家
Well, I-I-I kind of do have to get home soon,
因为我答应了雷吉给他剪头发
uh, 'cause I-I promised Reggie I'd give him a haircut.
是吗 雷吉是谁
Ah, yeah? Who -- who's Reggie?
他是我哥哥
He's my brother.
我给他剪头发 他做汤给我吃
See, I give him haircuts, he makes me soup.
听上去不错
Ah, that sounds like a good plan.
你记得蒙特兹先生这个人吗
Do you remember a Mr. Montez?
那位地方检察官 记得
The district attorney man. Yeah, yeah.
还记得他第一次去看布雷迪·哈茨菲尔德吗
Remember the first time that he visited Brady Hartsfield?
-你当时在场吗 -不 不 我没在 先生
- Were you in the room? - No. Oh, no, no, no, sir.
巴比诺医生说
Dr. Babineau told everyone
所有人都不能打扰他们俩
to give him and Mr. Montez total privacy.
好吧 我能不能问一下
Okay, all right, well, listen, do you mind me asking you,
你昨天下午在哪
where were you yesterday afternoon?
我 我记不清了
I-I-I-I don't remember.
-记不清了 -是的 先生
- You don't remember? - No, sir.
你经常这样吗
That happen to you often, that you
记不清前一天下午你在哪
don't remember where you were yesterday afternoon?
我不知道
Well, uh, I don't know.
多数情况下我能记得 但有时候就记不清
Most -- most of the times, I do, but sometimes I don't.
如果你记得的话 能给我回个电♥话♥吗
Well, if you remember, will you remember to call me?
好的 先生
Yes, mister.
没问题 我会的 先生
Yeah, sure. I will, sir.
你的车门怎么回事
What you got going on your door there?
可能是血吧
Oh, that's just probably blood.
-血 -对 在急诊室里沾到鞋子上的
- Blood? - Yeah, you know, we get it in our shoes in the E.R.
急诊室净是血 尿 粪便什么的
You know, blood, urine, feces.
你们不♥穿♥工作鞋吗
You don't wear booties?
对 我们的确穿 但工作鞋有时候是坏的
Oh, no, we absolutely do, but sometimes they tear.
实际上 经常碰到坏了的工作鞋
You know, uh, actually, uh, a lot of times, they tear.
我帮你处理干净
Here, let me clean it off for ya.
不 不 不劳您费心
Oh, no, no, you don't have to do that.
-没关系 -真的不用
- No, no, no.- That's okay. No, but it's --
没事的 你不介意吧
It's okay. You okay with that?
你不介意我把你车上的血迹清理掉吧 耶萨克先生
You okay if I clean the blood off your car there, Mr. Jursak?
当然不介意
Of course, of course.
先生 您真是个好人
You know, mister, you really are a nice man.
愿你度过一个愉快的下午
Yeah, you have yourself a good afternoon.
你也是 先生
You too, sir.
还有 再次感谢
And -- and -- and thanks again for, you know...
这太棒了 菲利克斯
This is -- this is fantastic, Felix.
是的
Yeah.
他交流了
He communicated.
他交流了
He communicated.
他都能说"滚蛋"了
I mean, as far as "Fuck offs" go,
这个能变现十亿美元
this one can be monetized for a billion dollars
而且谁知道还能翻多少番
and who knows how many multiples.
没错
Yeah.
纠结什么呢
Why the ambivalence?
要说实话吗
Honestly?
我有点吓到了
Kind of scared me a little bit.
首先是"我都做了什么"的问题
And, you know, first on a "What have I done?" level.
其次呢
And second?
他 他是个杀手
Well, he's -- he's a killer.
他杀了人
He's murdered people.
我突然有点怕他
I was suddenly afraid of him.
你以为他会干什么
Well, what do you think he's gonna do?
他会跳下床追杀你吗
He's gonna hop out of the bed and come after you?
不
No.
我只能说我有点害怕
All I can say is I was frightened.
你知道世界上最可怕的是什么吗
Do you know what the most terrifying thing in the world is?
成功
Success.
所以也许我们俩都应该怕到不行
So maybe you and I should both be scared shitless.
菲利克斯 我们成功了
Felix, we did it.
你 你成功了
You -- you did it.
你知道你的名字很快就要家喻户晓了吗
Do you realize how close you are to becoming a household name?
而且不只是在医学界
And not just in the medical industry.
这是件大事
This is huge.
也许吧
Maybe.
我太为你骄傲了
I am so... proud of you.
你干什么
What are you doing?
你不知道我♥干♥什么吗
Oh, you don't -- you don't know what I'm doing?
我们上楼去吧
Why don't we go upstairs?
为什么 我们现在还没有孩子
Why? We don't have kids yet.
你对厨房♥有什么意见吗
What have you got against kitchens, huh?
公益活动
康奈尔本科 哥伦比亚医学院
Cornell undergrad, Columbia Medical,
他在纽约长老会医院做过实习住院医师
and he did his residency at New York-Presbyterian Hospital.
这是位十全十美先生
Mr. All America right here.
他的妻子科拉在维塔尔塔工作
Mm, his wife, Cora, works for Vitalta.
是制药公♥司♥吗
剧集 | 梅赛德斯先生 | 导航列表