剧集 | 梅赛德斯先生 | 导航列表
I hate this.
我从来都不擅长处理这种
I've never been good at all this...
-嗯 -破事
- Yeah. - ...mess.
姐妹
Well, girl,
这就是你嫁的人
this is the guy you married.
他就是这样的人
This is who he is.
天呐
Oh, God.
你想吃什么
What did you want to eat?
无所谓 无...
I don't care. I don't --
什么都行 椒盐脆饼干
Anythi-- Pretzels. Pretzels.
随便吧
Whatever.
杰罗姆
Hey, Jerome.
霍利到哪去了
Where the hell is Holly?
我不知道
I don't know.
老天爷
Oh, for Christ's sake.
不能让你赢
You don't get to win.
不能让你赢
You do not.
昨天发生的那到底叫什么事
What are we even calling what happened yesterday?
你手下有个人嗑嗨了 杀了他哥哥
One of your employees went off the beam, killed his brother,
还企图杀死阻止了布雷迪·哈茨菲尔德
then attempted to kill the man who helped stop Brady Hartsfield
炸死埃德蒙德·米尔斯艺术中心两百号♥人的那个人
from blowing up 200 people at Edmund Mills.
是的
Yes.
我们把这叫做疯癫行为
We'll call it "The madness."
那就疯癫行为吧
The madness, then.
从昨天发生的疯癫行为来看
In light of yesterday's madness,
把这位病人从这里转移走 我完全没意见
I'm comfortable transferring this patient the hell out of here.
我会开始准备文件
I'll start the paperwork.
我会记住你的帮忙
I won't forget this.
我应该去领诺贝尔奖
I should be getting the Nobel,
维塔尔塔
而不是把我的病人送去安养院
not shipping my patient off to hospice.
不行
No.
高层召集大家五分钟之后开会
The higher-ups have called a meeting in about five minutes.
为什么
Why?
审核我们努力的成效
To review the efficacy of our endeavors
决定是否需要进行全面重新评估
and decide if significant reevaluation is warranted.
这是什么话
What language is that?
如果重新评估的结论是我们的潜在风险太大
If said reevaluation concludes that our potential exposure
或是有可能会增大
is too great or could become so,
这个项目就会彻底改变
the project will be placed in turnaround
或者进入分解试验阶段
or enter a trial period of disintegration.
我听不懂你的话
I just -- I don't understand you.
讲人话
Speaking fucking English.
他们要终止这个项目 菲利克斯
They're terminating the project, Felix.
什么
What?
梁说他们已经拿到
Liang's concluded that they have
需要的所有试验数据了
all the trial data that they need
那么所有的小脑肽证据和哈茨菲尔德一起
and that it would be best that any evidence
死在克雷斯特莫尔就最好不过了
of Cerebellin dies in Crestmore with Hartsfield.
你已经告诉他 他要转院了吗
Y-You already told him he's being transferred?
好消息是你健康药业
The good news is that Jiànkang Ni
可以利用我们所有的研究改进混合剂
can use all of our findings to refine the cocktail
消除副作用
and eliminate the side-effects.
没错 我告诉他们了
And, yes, I told them.
你希望我怎么做
What did you expect me to do?
也许帮我阻止转院
Help me stop it, maybe?
你不觉得事情已经有些不受控制了吗
You don't think things are a little volatile?
所以我们就把甩掉哈茨菲尔德
So, what, we just -- we flush Hartsfield down the toilet,
等待完全吻合的标本从天而降吗
wait for the perfect specimen to come and sit in our laps?
不是
No.
菲利克斯 你的参与到此为止了
Felix, your part in this is done.
你在说什么
What the fuck are you talking about?
你太反复无常了
You're too unstable.
我没有
I am not unstable.
你威胁我
You threatened me.
拜托 我没有威胁你
Oh, come on, I didn't th-- threaten you.
有
Yes.
你有
Yes, you did.
你扣着我的护照
You hold my passport hostage?
操♥你♥妈♥
Fuck you.
你听到了吗
Do you hear me?
操 你 妈
Fuck... you.
我们扬名立万了又怎么样
You know, what happened to making a name for ourselves,
"名垂科学史"
"Leaving our mark on the history of science,"
"逃出布里奇顿这个小破地方"
"Getting the fuck out of Bridgton"?
短短不到一个月内
There were two employee deaths
你的病房♥有两名员工身亡
on your ward in less than a month --
还有个前警♥察♥要举报你 四处嗅探
ex-cop, a prosecutor sniffing around,
外加极其缓慢的进展 就这样
and glacial progress -- that's what happened.
现在 食品和药物管理局还不知情
As of now, the FDA has no idea that any of this is happening,
梁想继续瞒着他们
and Liang wants to keep it that way --
尤其是他过几年想要在美国市场
especially if he's gonna be selling to American markets
销♥售♥这种药物
in a couple of years.
等到那时候 我们没有改变世界
And when that happens, well, no, we didn't change the world,
但我们有公♥司♥股票的期权
but we have stock options.
老天爷啊
Jesus Christ.
科拉 我不是为了股票期权才加入的
Cora, I'm not in this for stock options.
你没听我说话
I don't think you're hearing me --
你不再是这个项目的一份子了
You're not in this at all anymore.
那我们呢
What about us?
亲爱的
Honey,
我是为了长远之计才加入的
I'm in this for the long haul.
你清楚的
You know that.
另外 我能去哪
Besides, where would I go?
我的护照在你手里
You have my passport.
该死
Oh, shit.
等等 我马上过去
Wait, wait -- I'm gonna come around.
-等一下 -好
-Wait a minute. -Okay.
我说了等一下 你干什么
I said wait. What are you doing?
-小心点 -我没事
- Okay, watch out, watch out. - I'm all right -- okay, okay, okay.
我来 我来
I got it, I got it, I got it.
小心
Okay, easy.
-你还好吗 你能走路吗 -能 能
- You okay? Can you walk? - Yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah.
就是有点摇摇晃晃的
Just a bit wobbly.
好 来 小心点
All right. Here. Here. Easy.
-记得锁车 好吗 -好
- Lock the car, will you? - Yep.
他们说 过几天我就又能活蹦乱跳了
They said I'd be good as new in a few days.
是吗
Yeah?
就像没发生过这件事一样
Yeah, like -- like it never happened.
-去开门吧 -好 我来
- Go ahead, get the door. - Okay. All right, I got it.
去开门
Just get the door.
这是干什么
What's this?
回家吃午饭
Home for lunch?
今天不上班
No work today.
既然我有工作了
Well, now that I got a job,
我想应该帮着养家了
I figured I'd start helping out.
你...
You...
食物都是你付的钱
you paid for -- for groceries?
是啊
Yeah.
我看到你有些账没还
Uh, I saw that you were behind on some bills...
继续说 我听着呢
Go on. Go on. I'm listening.
所以我...
So, I...
我觉得应该跟我的学费有关
I figured it had a connection to my school bills, you -- you know?
你觉得你可以翻看我的生意
And you thought it was appropriate to get in my business --
然后毅然"帮着养家"
then take it upon yourself to "Help me out"?
爸 就是买♥♥点菜
Pops, it was just, y-you know, buying groceries.
是吗
That what you thought?
不 我不...
No. It's not what I --
不 不是你 是我们
No, not "You" -- "Us."
我想帮我们
I figured I'd help us out.
翻看我的账单
Go through my bills?
剧集 | 梅赛德斯先生 | 导航列表