剧集 | 梅赛德斯先生 | 导航列表
It's this fucked-up world.
-说得对 -说得好
- Hear, hear. - Yes, hear, hear.
-干杯 -好了 我也有话要说
- Cheers. - All right, I have a toast now.
好
Okay.
他们说
They say, uh...
有人说 重要的不是终点 而是这一路
Somebody said it's not the destination, it's the journey.
-谁说的 -我不知道
- Who is it who said that? - I don't fucking know.
总之是有人说的
Somebody said it, all right?
-天啊 你让他唠叨了这么多年 -我
- Jesus, you let him bang on for ages. - Well, I --
不管这件事如何收尾 不管结局如何
Look, however this ends, okay, however this ends...
这一路上我遇见了你们
...I met you guys on this journey, and, uh --
我爱你们每个人
and I love every one of ya.
就这样
All that stuff.
祝词说完了
So that's the end of the toast.
能不能趁茶还没凉赶紧喝
Now can we drink before the tea goes cold?
-好 -干杯
- Hear, hear. - Cheers.
释放布雷迪
请♥愿♥书签字处
请把衣袋里所有东西都掏干净
Please take everything out of your pockets.
要是戴了腕表 请放进筐里
If you have a wristwatch on, place it in the bucket, please.
谢谢
Thank you.
等等 我得跟他对视吗
Wait. Do I have to make eye contact with him?
不用 回答律师的问题就好
No, just...answer the lawyers' questions.
你不必特别看着某个人
You don't have to look at anybody specifically.
要是觉得自己底气不足
You know, if you feel yourself getting weak,
可以看着我
you can just look at me.
我不知道能不能做到
Oh, I don't know if I can do this.
卢 最难的事
Lou, the hardest thing you'll ever have to do
就是跟他单独在同一个房♥间
is be alone in a room with him,
你已经成功了 所以这次你也能行
which you already did, okay, so you can do this.
有时候我碰到难事
I mean, when things get really hard sometimes,
我告诉自己 我余生都要
I tell myself that I'm gonna hold my breath
屏住呼吸 这当然是不可能的
for the rest of my life, which, of course, is impossible.
没人能永远屏住呼吸
I mean, no one can hold their breath forever,
但是跟这相比 一切都很容易
but next to that, you know, everything seems simple.
告诉自己 你要屏住呼吸
So just tell yourself you're gonna hold your breath.
但别那么做 深呼吸
But don't. But just, um, take breaths.
深呼吸
Just...deep...breaths.
霍利
Uh, Holly?
别帮忙了
Stop helping.
抱歉
Sorry.
-林克莱特小姐 -抱歉
- Miss Linklatter. - Just -- Sorry.
林克莱特
Miss Linkla--
再拍我就把相机砸你脑袋上
I'll break that thing right over your fucking head.
他还是同一个人
He's the same person.
你确定吗
Are you sure about that?
确定
Positive.
他完全是同一个人吗 不是
Is he totally the same person? No.
但他是我认识的那个布雷迪
But he's the Brady I knew.
你们两个谈了什么
What did the two of you talk about?
主要是在谈我们的友谊
Our friendship...mostly,
我们曾经用电脑做的事
the stuff we...used to do on computers...
之类的
just stuff.
你们曾经是好朋友
The two of you were good friends.
他是我最好的朋友
He was my best friend.
你们谈到他对你做的事了吗
Did you talk about what he did to you?
谈到了
Yes...
他显露出悔意
and he showed remorse.
所以他承认 是他刺伤了你
So he admitted that he was the man who stabbed you.
对
Yes.
他还说什么了吗
He say anything else?
主要是他改了很多
Basically that he's changed a lot...
他不理解为什么会刺伤我
...that he can't fathom what he did to me,
但他记得做过这件事 为这件事负责
but he remembered doing it and he took ownership of it.
负责 你是说悔恨
And by ownership, you mean guilt.
对
Yes.
你坐在探监室
So when you were sitting in the visitors' room,
和你坐在一起的那个人
you were sitting with a man who took responsibility
愿意为他的行为负责 感觉愧疚
and felt guilt for what he had done to you.
是的
Yes.
他对杀了那么多人感觉愧疚吗
Did he feel guilt for killing those people?
我不知道
That I don't know.
他说他不同情他们
He said he didn't feel for them...
但他同情我
but that he felt for me.
我跟他谈完之后
And after talking to him,
他还是你们熟悉的那个布雷迪·哈茨菲尔德
this was the Brady Hartsfield you always knew.
他看起来
He seemed...
更有人性了
more human?
但他是我认识的那个布雷迪
But he's the Brady I knew.
基于你和被告的私人关系
And based on your personal relationship
以及相处经历
and experience with the defendant,
你认为他有没有改变
did you form an opinion as to whether or not he had changed?
他变了一些
Again, he's changed some.
他似乎
He seems...
更有同情心
more compassionate,
能够悔恨
capable of remorse...
但他还是那个捅了我的反♥社♥会♥者
...but he's the same sociopath who stabbed me.
你认为 他是否能理解
Did you form an opinion as to whether or not
当前进行的法律程序
he understands what's going on in these legal proceedings?
他理解
He understands.
布雷迪·哈茨菲尔德
Brady Hartsfield was
过去和现在都是我认识的最聪明的人
and is the most intelligent person I have ever known.
谢谢
Thank you.
希尔德兹先生
Mr. Shields.
你说他显露出同情
You said he showed compassion.
是的
Yes.
比你们是好朋友时
More compassion than you remember him showing
更有同情心
when you were friends?
是的
Yes.
你们见面时他落泪了吗
Did he shed tears in your meeting?
落泪了
He did.
你所认识的布雷迪·哈茨菲尔德之前哭过吗
Have you ever known Brady Hartsfield to cry before?
不算有过
Not really.
"不算有过" 请简单回答"有过"或"没有过"
"Not really." this is a yes-or-no question.
知道他哭过吗
Ever known him to cry before?
没有
No.
这么说他在这方面不一样了
So he was different that way.
是的 在这方面不一样了
Yeah, he was different that way.
你昨天见布雷迪的时候
In your meeting with Brady yesterday,
觉得他有良知吗
did he strike you as a man of conscience?
有
He did.
你们做朋友的时候
And, uh, during your friendship,
你有没有说过他没良心
did you ever accuse him of lacking a conscience?
可能说过几次
I may have said that a few times.
所以 你质疑过他有没有良心的之前的布雷迪
So the old Brady, you questioned whether he had a conscience,
和你昨天见的那个布雷迪是不同的
and the Brady that you met with yesterday is different?
是
Okay.
所以 布雷迪·哈茨菲尔德有可能
So it's possible that Brady Hartsfield is fundamentally different
与你过去的同事布雷迪完全不同了
than the Brady you knew as a work colleague.
我说的是 他变了一些
Look, I said he changed some.
我们都变了
We've all changed.
因为他伤害了我 我跟之前再也不一样了
I'll never be the same because of what he did.
他也会因为自己的行为和经历的药物手术
He'll never be the same because of what he did
跟以前再也不一样了
and because of what was done to him.
但我的内心
But in my core,
我还是从前的我 他也是
I'm the same as I always was, and so is he.
昨天和我谈话的布雷迪·哈茨菲尔德
Well, the Brady Hartsfield I talk with says he can't recognize
说他认不出犯下这些罪行的布雷迪
the Brady who committed these crimes.
他真的不能理解
He really struggles with the idea
为什么会做出这样的行为
that he could've committed such acts.
你昨天看到他的困惑了吗
Did, uh, you see that struggle in him yesterday?
看到了
剧集 | 梅赛德斯先生 | 导航列表