剧集 | 梅赛德斯先生 | 导航列表
Yeah.
我为什么想要去接近他呢
What's possessing me to try to get close to him?
因为如果你看到不公的事 你就想去平♥反♥
Because if you see a wrong, you try to right it.
嗯
Yeah.
和以前一样
It's the same thing as before.
那个姑娘进来的时候 他的心跳几乎加快了一倍
When that girl came in, his heart rate practically doubled.
至于脑部活动数值 还是昏迷程度
Brain activity, though? Coma levels.
她是什么人
And who was she?
她只说 她是他的受害者之一
All she said was she was one of his victims.
我要你找到她
I need you to find her.
如果被他袭击之后 她是在这里治疗的
If she was treated here after the attack,
那系统里会有她的记录
then she's in the system.
今天他要照磁共振成像
Okay, well, he's got the fMRI today.
我们就会知道他是否还有意识
We'll find out if he's in there.
我会帮他准备好做磁共振的
I'll prep him for the magnet.
赛斯
Oh, hey, Seth.
结果要保密 只有我一个人知道
I want the results sealed to everyone but me, okay?
治疗方案不是这样的
Well, that's not protocol.
治疗方案不是这样的
That's not protocol?
你觉得他躺在那里符合规定吗
Does that look like protocol lying in that fucking bed?
那个姑娘是什么人
So, who was that girl?
她和你是什么关系
What does she mean to you?
听我说 布雷迪
All right, listen to me, Brady.
我们俩是同一个阵营的
We are both on the same side, okay?
只有我才能让你摆脱植物人的状态
I'm your "Get out of vegetative state free" card.
而且
Add to that,
如果你被送上法庭 我可是你的辩护人
should you be brought up to trial, I'm your defense.
我看过你的额前皮层
I've seen your orbital cortex.
我可以说活动指数低
I can point to the low activity,
遗传变异
the genetic variants.
我会作证 你无法控制自己的行为
I will testify that you had no control over your actions.
你明白我的话了吗 布雷迪
Do you see what I'm saying, Brady?
我说的不只是把你救活
I'm not just talking about bringing you back to life
而是让你获得自♥由♥
but a free life at that.
但要做到这点 你和我就要合作
But to do that, you and I, we need to work together.
拜托
Come on.
滚蛋
这是你唯一的摄像头吗
Is this the only camera you have?
一个就够了
Thought it was enough.
他这样大摇大摆地走 有点奇怪
He's got an odd kind of swagger, doesn't he?
工作鞋很重
Heavy work boots.
知道鞋底纹路吗
Did you find any tread?
在这里
Uh, right here.
12号♥添柏岚靴
Uh, size 12 Timberland.
五年来 这靴子在我们县卖♥♥掉了2300双
They sold 2,300 of them in the last 5 years in this county.
我去
Fuck.
我经历过战场 但是这事我看不下去
Okay, I've been through combat, and I can't watch this shit.
老天
Ah, Jesus.
问题在于 你没把所有的事都告诉我
Problem is, you're not telling me everything.
你没有
You're not.
也许现在是时候开始说了
So maybe this is a good time to start, right?
我知道的不多
I don't know much.
就说你知道的吧
As for what you do know?
弗兰肯斯坦医生在脑组织再生方面
Our Dr. Frankenstein has done some experiments
做了一些实验
on regenerating the brain.
对于我们那位朋友的病情 他有些进展
He's had some positive developments with our friend.
所以我要稍稍干预一下
That's why I was running a little interference,
尽量支持你
tried to back you off.
你有什么目的
So what's your angle?
拜托 你根本没有按规矩办事 是吧
Come on. You haven't exactly been playing by the book, have ya?
你有目的吗
You got an angle?
也许想要一点名气吧
Maybe a little celebrity of my own.
我有什么好处
And what do I get?
有人杀死了我的狗
Someone kills my fucking dog.
嗯
Yeah.
嗯
Yeah.
我相信上帝
You know, I -- I believe in God.
还有天堂那些
You know, like heaven and shit.
我认为人死后 我们还是可以和他们沟通
I figure when someone dies, you can still connect with them.
我现在还和我母亲说话 我知道她能听得到
I still talk to my mother. I know she can hear me.
但是和一只狗
But with a dog...
就只能用眼神和爱抚交流
it's all about, like, the eye contact and the touch.
狗死之后 我不知道
When a dog is gone, I don't know,
就是死了
it's like the most gone there is.
所以我才养陆龟
Yeah, that's why I got a tortoise.
它们活得比我久
You know, figures to outlive me,
所以我不需要去想
so I don't have to concern myself
和在天堂的它们说话之类的事
with talking to him in heaven or any of that.
你是说乌龟吗
What do you mean, like a turtle?
我是说陆龟
I mean like a tortoise.
我才不喜欢乌龟
I don't care for turtles.
你和布雷迪说话的时候 还有谁那层楼
Who else was on the floor when you were talking to Brady?
病房♥里只有我一个人
I was the only one in the room.
走廊里确实是有其他人
I mean, yes, there were people in the fucking corridor --
医生 护士之类的
doctors, nurses, and shit.
等一下 有一个
Wait a minute. There was, um...
有一个大块头
There was a big guy.
他当时在推一辆书车
He was, uh, pushing a -- a book cart or something,
但是他不可能听到我说的话
but he couldn't have fucking heard what I said.
我没疯 当时病房♥里只有我一个人
I'm not going crazy. I was the only one in the fucking room.
谁会坏到去捅死一只无辜的狗
Who'd be so depraved to stab an innocent dog?
又一个养陆龟的原因
Another reason for the tortoise.
它们的壳很硬
Yeah, they got the hard shell.
我看看能不能查到那个人
All right, let me see if I can check any of that stuff out.
医生叫巴比诺
The doctor's name is Babineau.
巴 比 诺
B-a-b-i-n-e-a-u.
看看你能查到些什么
Just see what you can pull up.
好 你不能直接去问他吗
Okay. And can't you just question him directly?
看看他...
I mean, see what he --
不行 医患保密协定
No. Doctor/patient privilege.
总之 从我搜集到的信息来看
Anyway, from what I'm gathering,
他是不会坦诚相告的
he doesn't figure to be forthcoming.
查一下吧
Just get on it, will ya?
好 你现在要去哪
Okay. And where are you heading now?
我要去咖啡店见个熟人
I'm meeting an acquaintance for coffee.
熟人 什么熟人
An acquaintance? What acquaintance?
跟我无关的熟人
Like, a "None of my business" acquaintance
还是和工作有关的熟人
or a work-related acquaintance?
我的老天 我们俩结婚了吗
Jesus balls. Are we married now?
去你的
Oh, "Jesus balls" yourself.
我已经对你的粗俗免疫了
Your vulgarity doesn't work on me anymore.
去查一下巴比诺 好不好
Just get on Babineau, would you, please?
-把他放稳 -好的
- Let's get him stabilized. - All right.
可以了
Okay, that's good.
你的导管够吗
You got enough tubing?
再给我一些
Yeah, give me a little bit more.
好
Okay.
我们正在帝国大厦上空滑翔
We're soaring over the Empire State Building.
有102层楼高 将近1500英尺
At 102 stories high and almost 1,500 feet tall,
这座极富艺术感的建筑曾经是...
the art-deco building was originally part...
约翰·雅各·阿斯特[富豪]的后代建设了...
John Jacob Astor's descendants building the...
你一切都还好吗
So, how you doing overall?
不错 挺好的
Pretty good. Pretty good.
不过 要说"一切"的话
Oh, yeah, I mean, you said "Overall,"
那我其实过得糟透了
so overall, I'm doing really shitty, actually.
你呢
How are you?
跟你一样
Pretty much the same.
听说你去看他的时候
The word is that when you visited him,
他的心率突然猛增
his heart rate shot up.
那也就是说 他感觉到了我在那
So -- so does that mean that he somehow knew that I was there?
我不知道
I don't know.
剧集 | 梅赛德斯先生 | 导航列表