剧集 | 梅赛德斯先生 | 导航列表
that's when you saw the deceased attempting to...?
我看到比尔倒在地上
Well, Bill was on the floor.
他掐着他的脖子 把他按在地上
He had him on the floor, he pinned him down,
比尔面朝上 那个人
he was on his back, and the guy was just
他一直在用拳头打他的脸
pounding and punching and punching his face.
我觉得他要置比尔于死地
I th-- thought he was gonna kill him.
你的陈述与证词一致
Your statements all jibe.
你前妻从电♥话♥里听到了全过程
Your ex-wife heard the whole thing on the phone.
你知道吗
Did you know that?
不知道
No, I didn't.
是她打的急救电♥话♥
She's the one that called 911.
好消息是 已查明是早有预谋的
Good news is it's all cut and dry --
他从拘留所出来后 带着偷来的枪
got out of jail, took the gun he stole,
就去找你了
and came looking for you.
好吧
Yeah.
除了他的动机 其他的都查出来了
It all checks out except the "why" of it all.
你和他哥哥谈了吗
Did you talk to the brother yet?
刚派了一个小队过去
Just sent a unit over there.
我会去医院找你的
I'll catch up with you at the hospital.
数到三抬 一二三
On three. One, two, three.
等等 干什么
Hey, wait, wait. What?
-当心 -要干什么
- Careful. - What's happening?
好了好了 我们要去医院
Okay, okay. We're gonna go to the hospital.
我真不用去医院
I don't really need to go to the hospital.
你需要去医院 相信我
You need a hospital, m' man, trust me.
慢点 慢点
Gentle, gentle.
艾达
Hi, Ida.
杰罗姆 我准备好出发了
Jerome, I'm ready to go.
杰罗姆
Jerome.
杰罗姆
Jerome!
能关掉你那该死的音乐吗
Can you turn off your fucking music for,
-哪怕一会儿呢 -怎么了
- like, one second? - What the hell?
我要坐你车去格蕾丝家 你答应过的
I need a ride to Grace's. You promised.
你最近是什么态度
Whoa, whoa, what is with your attitude lately?
-态度 -对 态度
- Attitude? - Yes. Attitude.
你让所有人喘不过气来 爸爸 我
You've been stressing everybody out -- Pops, me --
-我都绕着你走 -我让爸爸喘不过气
- I've been walking around like -- - I'm stressing Dad out?
我的零花钱减半了
My allowance has been cut in half,
我们不下馆子了
we stopped eating out,
他刚还停了有线电视
and he just got rid of cable
因为我们付不起钱了
because we can't afford it.
所以你什么都冲我来之前
So before you get up all in my face,
自己先照照镜子 哈佛男
look in the mirror, Harvard.
你不用搭车了吗
Don't you need a ride?
我可以开车送你
I can -- I can drive you.
我走着去
I'll walk.
逾期未付
逾期未付
逾期未付
艾达
Ida?
对
Yeah.
什么 好
Wh-- Yes.
好 我马上到 好吗
Yeah, yeah. I'll be there -- I'll be there in a minute, okay?
好的
Okay.
艾达
Ida!
-他怎么样了 -老天爷 我不知道
- Hey, how's he doing? - Oh, Jesus -- I-I don't know.
他挨了好一顿打
He took a hell of a beating.
我不知道他现在怎么样了
I don't know how he's doing now.
-好吧 -怎么
- Okay. - What?
他
Uh, well, he, uh, he --
他脑震荡了
he has a concussion and, uh, some --
几处韧带撕裂 断了几根肋骨
some torn ligaments, um, uh, cracked ribs,
这些会疼得要命
which are, uh, are -- are gonna hurt like hell,
不过他没事
but he's okay.
他还活着
Uh, he's alive.
好了 很好 看
Okay, good. See?
一切都好 对吧
Everything's fine, all right?
我们什么时候能去看他
When can we see him?
他们不让任何人过去
They're not letting anybody back there.
相信我 试过了
Belive me, I tried.
好吧 出什么事了
Okay, so what happened?
我不知道那家伙是什么人
I don't know who this guy was.
真是难以置信的一架
It was just an unbelievable fight.
-比尔朝他开了枪 -朝他开枪
- Bill shot him. - Shot him?
对 死了
Yeah, dead.
警♥察♥现在正地毯式搜查他家
Police are crawling all over his house now.
惨不忍♥睹
It's a bad scene.
他割开了他哥哥的喉咙
He cut up his brother, slit his throat.
太残忍♥了 跟梵高似的[割耳朵]
It was grim, man -- looked like some kind of Van Gogh shit.
你看到他和他哥哥在一起了 对吗
You saw him with his brother, right?
你觉得说得通吗
Make any sense to you?
我知道 不过 已经盖棺定论了
I know, but it's -- it's a slam dunk.
他割喉杀死他哥哥
He slashes his brother to death,
又带着我的枪想杀你
and he comes at you with my gun.
他们拿到枪了吗
Did -- Did they get the gun?
我 我们拿到了 装袋去取证了
I -- We got it, and it's bagged for evidence.
别操心了
Don't worry about it.
跟我说过话的艾尔·耶萨克
The Al Jursak I talked to wasn't the same guy
和我杀死的那个 不是同一个人
I killed -- not the same guy.
他在街上告诉我 他有
He told me in the street that he had lap--
记忆断层什么的
lapses of memory and stuff.
但就在开第二枪前
But just before the second shot,
我的 他给我的感觉好像他不
my -- he gave me this look like it was as if he didn't --
他不太知道自己在哪儿
he didn't quite know where he was...
好像你从噩梦中醒来
...like you were waking out of a nightmare
低头看到枪管
looking down the barrel of a gun.
不管怎么说你还是爆了他的头
And you gave him a head tap anyway?
就是在我扣动扳机
It was a fraction of a second
那一眨眼的工夫 但...
as I was pulling the trigger, but...
但在那一眨眼的工夫
But in the fraction of a second?
我觉得他恢复了心智
I think he was coming back into his own mind.
在那之前他是谁
And who was he before that?
布雷迪·哈茨菲尔德
Brady Hartsfield.
我们不能再为无从解释的事
We got to stop looking for rational explanations
寻找合理解释了
for stuff that's -- they're unexplainable.
我清楚我看到了什么
I know what I saw.
在我杀那个家伙前 他就是布雷迪·哈茨菲尔德
Just before I killed this guy, he was Brady Hartsfield --
天杀的叫我克米特
Called me Kermit for fuck's sake.
就像...
Like...
不管你是否愿意相信 不断有人死去
Whether you want to believe it or not, people are dying
是因为他还活在这家医院
'cause he's been kept alive in this hospital.
他在
He is, he is.
-他在 -他在楼上的病房♥里喘气呢
- He's is. - He's breathing up in his room.
他还在仔细寻找下一个
And he's looking out for the next --
他在寻找下一个图书管♥理♥员♥艾尔 下一个赛迪
He's looking for the next Library Al, the next Sadie.
我们还会任凭他继续下去
Are we gonna just gonna let it go on
就因为不愿相信这种事是有可能的吗
'cause we don't want to believe that it can?
我想再给派迪莫施施压
I want to make another run at Pettimore.
现在他手下有两个人都去世了
He's got two dead employees now.
也许这能让他相信真的存在
Maybe he's ready to belive that there is such a thing
负面影响这一说了
as bad publicity.
好 谢谢
Yeah. Thanks.
你明白我们两个都觉得的事...
You understand what we're both thinking here is...?
绝对疯了
Categorically insane.
我们就这样放任不管吗
Are we just gonna let it go on?
当然不会
Fuck no.
休息会吧
Get some rest.
谢谢
Thanks.
你刚刚一直都在这吗
Have you been here the whole time?
-天哪 -我应该
- Jeez. - Should I --
不 不要让我笑
No, don't make me laugh.
-抱歉 -没关系
- I'm sorry. - It's all right.
剧集 | 梅赛德斯先生 | 导航列表