剧集 | 梅赛德斯先生 | 导航列表
不是你的错
It's not your fault.
不管最近的布雷迪·哈茨菲尔德是谁或是什么
Whoever, whatever Brady Hartsfield is these days,
他都不能再伤害别人了
he can't keep on hurting people --
不能伤害对我...
You know, not people I...
他不能 你知道我不允许的
He can't. You know I won't allow it.
如果是因为他们给他的药物
If he is inhabiting people, it's because of the medicine,
导致他能附身于别人
you know, the drugs that they're giving him,
我们只要证明他们给他用的是非法药物
and we just have to prove that they're giving him illegal drugs
这样他们就不能再给他用非法药物了
in order for them to stop giving him illegal drugs.
是的
Yeah.
没错
That's right.
一切都不一样了
It all goes away...
这件事 我们
This. Us.
一切都不一样了
It all goes away.
你今天差点被...
I mean, today you almost...
我没有
I didn't.
可是有可能
Yeah, could have, though.
有时候我觉得我不属于这个世界
And I can't hold this world sometimes.
因为我知道世界也不属于我
I can't -- 'cause I know that it doesn't hold me.
它只允许我拜访
It's just... letting me visit.
是的 我们确实都是世界的租客
Yeah. We're renting for sure.
只能租不能买♥♥
No option to buy.
抱歉
Oh, sorry.
我希望我能告诉你
I wish I could tell you...
你对我来说有多重要
what you mean to me...
这让我有多害怕
and how much that frightens me.
我也深有感触
It cuts both ways.
我不喜欢这种感觉
I -- I don't like the feeling.
我知道
I know.
在意别人的感觉很可怕
Caring for people is scary.
幸福的时候是令人开心的
Happiness is lovely.
只是它不受控
Not -- not really controllable.
你没办法约束它
You can't tie it to a post.
你真是赶也赶不走啊
Can't get rid of you, can I?
我刚也想对你这样说
About to say the same thing.
我们要把你搬到楼上的房♥间
We're moving you to a room upstairs.
好的
Okay.
搞什么 我不记得我批准过做开颅手术
Funny, I don't remember giving the go-ahead on open brain surgery.
当时是紧急处理 好吗
It was an emergency procedure, all right?
我们说好的 一切都要先征求我的意见
Our deal was that I'd protect you from Pettimore
我才会保护你免受派迪莫的影响
if you run everything by me --
不管他是有感染 血栓
If he gets an infection, a blood clot,
还是被纸划伤 你都要征求我的意见
a fucking paper cut, you run everything by me.
我和你说了当时是紧急情况
I told you it was an emergency.
我要让派迪莫尽快把他转到克雷斯特莫尔
I'm telling Pettimore to boot him to Crestmore as soon as possible.
他的手能动了
He moved his hands earlier.
他还能用眼动追踪器打出信息
And he's been using the eye-apparatus to type out messages.
你再给我一个月的时间 我发誓
I mean, you -- you give me one more month, a-and I swear,
我能让他走着上法庭
I'll get him walking into court.
我们在这件事上应该是合作伙伴
We were supposed to be partners in this,
但你一次又一次对我撒谎
and then you fucking lied to me over and over again.
现在我要退出了
Now I'm done.
只要再加把劲 就能打开成功的大门
Just one more push and -- and the floodgates will open.
我发誓
I swear.
你们已经死了两位员工
Two of your employees are dead.
但这和他无关
But that has nothing to do with him.
是吗
No?
是的 我
No! I --
德国人 俄♥罗♥斯♥人 中国人
The Germans, the Russians, the Chinese --
他们在挽救生命的干细胞研究方面领先我们许多
they're leagues ahead of us in life-saving stem cell research,
全都因为我们国家的监管阻碍了研究
all because regulations stymie progress in this country.
如果我有机会能挽救生命
If I have a chance to -- to save lives,
承担这些风险
it's my responsibility as a doctor,
是我作为医生和科学家的责任
as a scientist, to take on those risks.
可能吧
Maybe...
但不是我的责任
but it ain't mine.
和他道别吧
Say your goodbyes.
怎么回事 比尔 他们说你杀了艾尔
What the fuck, Bill? They said you killed Al.
他攻击我
He attacked me.
他有枪
He was armed.
两天前他杀了蒙特兹的狗
Two days ago, he killed Montez's dog.
天哪 太疯狂了
God, it's crazy.
这里所有人都失控了
Everyone here is flipping out.
我们很快就把他安顿好 好吗
Just give us a few to get him set up in there, okay?
布莱恩 能请你帮帮我吗
Brian, can you help me, please?
没问题
Sure.
我们在等朋友 威尔
We're waiting for our friend, Will.
你好呀 朋友
Hiya, friend.
-我觉得听着像狗 -你好 威利
- Sounds like a dog to me. - Hi, Willie.
-你今天早上好吗 -我很好
- How are you this morning? - Very good.
我有一个小惊喜 闭上眼睛
I have a little surprise. Close your eyes.
好了 睁开吧
All right, open up.
我受够苹果了
I'm sick of apples.
好吧
Yeah.
那是威利口笛
That's Willie Whistle.
我受够这个节目了
I'm sick of this show.
止痛药很快会发挥作用
The pain killers will kick in pretty soon
你今晚就能睡个好觉了
so you'll get a good night's rest.
明天早上会做几项检查 然后你就自♥由♥了
We'll run a couple tests in the morning and kick you loose.
-谢谢你 麦琪 -好的
- Thanks, Maggie. - Okay.
探视时间快结束了 大伙
Visiting hours are almost over, folks.
你有什么需要 就让他们呼叫我
If you need anything, tell them to beep me.
我今晚值班
I'm working a double.
好的 谢谢你 麦琪
Okay, thanks, Maggie.
我觉得你们该走了
Time for you all to shove off, I think.
我有点想再待一会
Um, I kind of feel like sticking around.
我也是
Yeah, me too.
我也会多待一会的
I'll stay for a little bit longer as well, yeah.
我就不能安养吗 不行吗
Can a man not convalesce in peace, no?
说得也是
Oh, well, okay -- fair enough point.
我就在外面走廊
I'm just gonna be down the hall.
-你们都回家吧 -好 比尔
- Go home -- all of ya. - Yes, Bill.
你吃这苹果酱吗
You eat this apple sauce?
-别噎到了 -好吧
- Choke on it. - All right. Okay.
记住医院病人的头号♥杀手
Okay, remember that the number-one killer
就是葡萄球菌感染
of hospital patients is staph infection, okay?
所以千万别染上
So don't get one of those.
天呐 我要怎么避开
Jesus. How do I avoid that?
勤洗手
Um, wash hands often, uh,
割伤和擦伤一定要清洁并包扎好
keep cuts and scrapes clean and bandaged,
别拿其他病人的私人物品
and, um, don't take any personal items from other patients --
尤其是那些
especially those with, um,
有开放性伤口和干咳的人
open wounds and hacking coughs, okay?
拜
Bye.
休息会儿吧
Rest, okay?
我一会儿就回来
I'll be back in a little bit.
我会回来的
I will.
电子产品对于青少年成长的影响
不是吧
Come on!
该死的
Damn it!
唐娜 唐娜
Donna! Donna!
唐娜
Donna.
没事的
It's okay.
什么时候才是个头啊
When does it end, huh?
等他死的时候吗
When he's dead.
他杀了人
And he killed a man.
完全没人当回事
Nobody seems to give a shit about that.
他只是为了自救
Only to save his own life.
我知道 我知道
I know. I know.
这我当然知道
Of course I know that.
我讨厌这种事
剧集 | 梅赛德斯先生 | 导航列表