剧集 | 梅赛德斯先生 | 导航列表
God bless America.
康兰先生
Mr. Conlan.
这就给你准备镇静剂
Let's get you your opiates.
我觉得吧
You know what?
咱们拿两支如何
Let's take two, why don't we?
增加剂量的理由为
巴比诺医生要求加大剂量
康兰先生
Mr. Conlan.
没错
I know.
每日治疗时间到
Time for your daily fix.
我知道你感觉不太好
I know you don't feel good, do you?
有没有好一些
Is that better?
好很多 对吧
That's better. Right?
你想不想要
How would you like to feel better...
好上加好呢 康兰先生
...better than better, Mr. Conlan?
给你个额外奖励
I'll give you an extra treat.
让你感觉全无
How about we make you feel nothing...
怎么样
...at all?
莫利·詹金的便盆是干净的
Molly Jenkins' bedpan is clean,
我觉得应该是 因为刚刚换过
and I'm hoping it's because we changed it
如果我们 你在这干嘛
because if we -- What are you doing?
塞迪 他只能注射4毫克
Sadie, he only gets 4 milligrams.
对 对
Right. Right.
对 对 是呢
Right. Right. Duh.
我去看看莫利
I'll go check on Molly.
我去看看莫利
I'll go check on Molly.
塞迪 把药剂给我
Sadie, give me the vial.
放轻松 赛吉 你得来根烟了
Loosen up, Saggie. You need a cigarette.
轮到你休息了不是吗
It's time for your break, isn't it?
-我去把 -药剂放回去
- I'll put the... - dosage back myself.
用的是我的用户名
It's my ID code.
怎么了
Yeah?
你说得没错
You were right.
塞迪有点反常
Sadie's not okay.
怎么讲
Do tell.
她试图给奥·康兰注射的吗♥啡♥剂量
The amount of morphine she just tried
完全可以杀死一只犀牛
to pump into Ol' Conlan could kill a rhinoceros.
还有一支药剂在她手上
She's still got one of the vials.
你在哪
Where are you?
我在楼下的停车场
I'm downstairs. I'm in the parking lot.
她还在上面吗
Is she still on the floor?
我也不清楚
Not that I can tell.
五分钟后老地方等你
I'll meet you at my spot in five.
好的
Great.
来吧宝贝
Come to papa.
给我碾死那个婊♥子♥ 混♥蛋♥
Mow that bitch down, motherfucker!
慢慢把车开到停车位
Pull up slowly into the parking bay
然后慢慢从车里出来
and get out of the car... slowly.
没问题
Delighted to.
可以了
That'll do.
请出来一下
Step out of the car, please.
你刚才在做什么
What were you doing?
我在 休息
I was on a...break.
在车道上
In the middle of the road?
是啊 那你都在哪休息
Yeah. What do you do on yours?
我不用休息 因为我退休了
I don't take breaks. I'm retired, as it happens.
所以你是在
So, you're impersonating a...
-冒充警♥察♥咯 -无可奉告
- police officer? - I claim nothing.
-你对我亮枪了 -我什么也没亮
- You flashed your gun at me. - No, I flashed nothing.
我现在要进行车内检查
Now, I need to see in your car, okay?
-为什么 -因为
- Why? - Because --
妈的给我根烟
Give me a fucking cigarette.
因为我有理由怀疑
Because I have a mind
你从这家医院偷了药品
that you've stolen medicine from this particular hospital,
所以我要查清楚 明白吗
and I need to check it out, okay?
怎么 你嗑药了吗
What, are you high?
快给我点个火 我又不认识你
Give me a fucking light. I don't know you.
为什么要让你上我的车
Why the fuck would I let you in my car?
好吧 我可以去申请搜查许可
Okay. I can get a warrant.
你已经退休了
You're retired!
我里面有熟人
I have friends.
是吗 我有个强♥奸♥哨
Yeah? I got a rape whistle.
你有个什么
You have a what?
强♥奸♥哨
A rape whistle!
-是吗 -是啊
- Yeah? - Mm-hmm. Yeah.
我一吹
When I blow it,
保安就会从那边冲出来
security's gonna blaze around that corner,
我就说你要强♥奸♥我
and I'm gonna tell them you intended to rape me.
这在法庭站不住脚的 亲爱的
It'll never hold up in court, honey.
只需要现在使劲制♥造♥噪音
Just has to make a lot of noise in the here and now.
是吗
Really?
你要这个做什么
What are you doing with that?
我说了我会放回去的
I told you I was gonna fucking put it back.
我从没见过她这样
I've never seen her like that.
首先 你申请调岗
First, you apply for your fucking transfer,
现在好了 肥仔霍奇斯起了疑心
and now Fatty Hodges is sniffing around.
知道你是什么吗 塞迪 你♥他♥妈♥就是个累赘
You know what you are, Sadie? You're a fucking burden.
对 你就是个大累赘
Yeah. You're a dead weight.
那不是塞迪·麦克唐纳
That is not Sadie McDonald.
现在看来是你看走眼了
All evidence to the contrary.
你为什么要那个家伙靠近咱们
Why would you let that guy fucking close to us?
你是个白♥痴♥吗
Are you retarded?
你是个白♥痴♥吗
Are you retarded?!
死白♥痴♥吗 塞迪
Fucking retarded, Sadie?
她收集贺莫玩具佣
She -- She collects Hummels.
她在博客里写超毛星的东西 喜欢酷玩乐队
She blogs about Furbies. She loves Coldplay.
得了吧 麦琪 省省吧
Come on, Maggie. Fuck's sake.
很多坏人都写博客
Plenty of bad people blog.
她不是坏人 比尔
She's not a bad person, Bill.
那刚才那人是谁
Well, who was that, then?
要不这样
You know what?
要不我们去透透气
Why don't we get some air?
你可能会喜欢
You might like that idea.
就是 离开这里
You know...get out of here...
感受清风拂面
...feel the breeze on our faces.
你喜欢吗 塞迪
Do you like that, Sadie?
马修
快回来
有人生气了
Someone's angry.
情侣吵架
Lover's tiff?
我以为 我以为 爱情
I thought -- I thought, uh, love
应该是维持这个世界正常运转的东西
was supposed to make the world go 'round.
你觉得是这样吗 塞迪
Is that your experience, Sadie?
你让他幸福吗
Did you make him happy?
他让你幸福吗
Did he make you happy?
不
No.
因为你还不够好 塞迪
Because you're not fucking good enough, Sadie.
你不配
You're not worth it.
你为什么觉得换个人
And why would you think that would change...
就能改变
with anyone?
爱情不是你想的那样
Love isn't what you thought it would be.
对吗 塞迪
Is it, Sadie?
爱情有太多需要承受
It's a lot to take.
她有没有可能在嗑什么药
Could she be on something?
不会 不会
No. No.
塞迪不会吸毒的
Sadie would never do drugs.
她很信健康食品那套 她...
She's a health-food nut. She's --
不 她不会的
No, she wouldn't.
马修来电
这说不通啊
It makes no sense.
爱情就是监狱
Love is a prison.
死亡...
Death...
死亡就是解脱
Death is liberation.
剧集 | 梅赛德斯先生 | 导航列表