剧集 | 梅赛德斯先生 | 导航列表
你同意去喝酒
Well, you agreed to the drink.
葬礼后你把照片发给我
And you sent me the photo after the funeral.
-那是因为皮特 -对 没错
- It was of Pete. - Right. Yeah.
就算我开始老糊涂了
Just 'cause I'm heading into me dotage
不代表我忘记调情是什么样的了
doesn't mean I've forgotten what flirting looks like.
可能不是老糊涂了
Might not be dotage.
可能只是喝多了
Might just be alcohol.
我没醉
I'm not drunk.
没有
Nope.
微醺
Mildly buzzed.
我来之前确实喝了两杯 你呢
I did have a couple before I came over. You?
不 我没醉
Uh, no, I'm not drunk.
微醺
Mildly buzzed.
轮到我了
My turn.
我们在干什么
What are we doing?
我他妈哪知道
I don't fucking know.
也许因为...
Maybe it's because...
我又离婚了
I got divorced for the second time.
也许因为...
Maybe it's because...
我和我们的孩子关系不好
I have a shaky relationship with our kid.
也许因为我不知道是否还会找伴侣
Maybe it's because I don't know if I'm gonna make partner or not.
也许我不在乎
Maybe I don't care.
这就是我人生的总结
Uh, I mean, this -- this is the sum of my life.
昨天坐在你对面
Sitting across from you yesterday,
我不必向面前这个人解释自己
from somebody I didn't have to explain myself to,
面前这个人了解我 真的感觉
somebody who knows me just felt --
感觉很好
felt good.
好啊
I can work with that.
吃点吗
Nibbles?
吃嘛
Come on.
该去完成你已经开始做的事了 哥哥
Time to finish what you've started, big brother.
我知道
I know.
把它们烧光光
Let's burn it all down.
是吗
Yeah?
把它们烧光光
Let's burn it all down!
我没想到会有这样的早晨
Ohh, I did not see this morning coming.
倒是挺好的
That was a lovely one, though.
那是些什么女人
So, who are these women?
那些这么迷恋你的女人
These women who took such a shine to you?
嗯
Yeah?
是你调查的案子相关的人吗
Case you're -- you're working on?
是的
Yes.
她们中的一个没什么威胁
One of them is no big deal.
另一个就
The other is...
就
It's...
说吧 说吧
Just spit it out. Come on.
她是名护士
She's a nurse.
我在医院的那晚
When I was by the hospital the other night,
我确定当时她准备割我的喉咙
I'm pretty sure she was planning to cut my throat.
但有人打断了她
But she was interrupted.
你不认识她吗
You don't know her?
不 我在医院见过她几次
No. I mean, I've seen her a few times at the hospital,
见面点点头 仅此而已
nodded to her once or twice, but that's it.
她是负责什么的护士
What kind of nurse is she?
照顾布雷迪·哈茨菲尔德的护士
One of Brady Hartsfield's.
跟你如影随形 你知道吗
It follows you, you know?
黑暗
The darkness.
又来了
Aw, come on.
这才没过多长时间就
Didn't take long for this greatest hits
-又老调重弹了 -不是的
- to be put back on the turntable, did it? - It does. It does.
就像是你带来了暴♥力♥
It's -- It's like you pull in violence
伤害
and -- and hurt
和黑暗
and the dark.
这不是我的本意
Well, I'm not trying to.
我在试着控制它造成的损害
I'm trying to limit the damage it does.
听着
Listen.
我不是在评判你
I'm not judging you. I'm not.
听着 听我说 好吗
Listen. Hear me, okay?
我很喜欢你对我倾诉
I love that you're talking to me.
我喜欢你分享这些
I love that you're sharing.
我该走了
I'm gonna go.
最近一直感觉像去年一样
It's all feeling like yesteryear lately.
天啊
Oh, gosh.
你可以转身离开的
You could just turn your back on it.
什么
What?
转身离开
Just walk away.
别靠近这个护士还有另外那个女人
Don't go near this nurse or these other women.
离布雷迪·哈茨菲尔德远点
Stay away from Brady Hartsfield.
去晒太阳
Just choose the sun.
就这样吗
That's it?
有人被杀了 而我去晒日光浴
People got killed, and I get a suntan.
这个护士可能很危险
This nurse could be dangerous, you know.
对谁来说
To whom?
对她的患者 对她自己 对我
To her patients, to herself, to me.
好吧
Okay, all right. Okay.
这样如何 等你拯救世界之后
Well...uh, how about after you save the day, you --
你也享受享受
you actually enjoy some of it?
你什么意思
What do you mean?
比如出去旅行
Um, like take a trip.
旅行
A trip?
-去哪 -我不知道
- Where? - I don't know.
去哪都行 你已经退休了
Anywhere. You're -- You're retired.
旅行
A trip?
你不看下消息吗
You need to get that?
我们去哪旅行
Where would we take a trip?
我们
"We"?
我可没说我们
I didn't say "we."
为什么不呢
Why not?
喂
Hello?
有什么新消息
What's the news?
她刚跑完步
Mm, she just finished going for a run.
她邮寄了几封信 把垃圾倒了
She mailed some letters and took out the trash.
非常引人入胜
It's been...riveting.
在她上班之前盯着她
Sit on her till she goes to work.
我们在医院换车
We'll switch cars at the hospital.
等会 她不是上晚班吗
Wait. Doesn't she work the night shift?
你学的真快
Well, you're a quick study.
-你认真的吗 -是的 我
- Are you serious? - Yeah. I, uh...
我在这工作压力太大了
It's gotten the better of me up here.
压力大得我总是头痛
I'm getting headaches from the stress.
去给超级明星擦身子
Go wash the Superstar.
我必须得去吗
Do I have to?
是的
Yeah.
你没调走之前 这还是你的工作
Till you transfer out, it's your job.
我在上班
Yeah, I'm at work.
是的 我申请调走了
Yes, I put the transfer request.
好了 我得挂了
Okay, yeah. I have g-- I've got to go.
马修 我得挂了
Matthew, I have to go!
加油 塞迪 你可以的
Come on, Sadie. You can do this.
还是熟悉的感觉
Same feeling again.
我一直都热爱着这份工作 现在却要调离
I used to love this job. Transfer out.
调离 你♥他♥妈♥好大胆
Transferring?! How fucking dare you!
好 好 好
Fine! Fine! Fine!
反正你也是个累赘
You're a liability, anyway!
你又是我的了
And we're back!
在你走之前我们找点乐子怎么样
How about we have some fun before you leave, huh?
带我去糖果盒
Take me to the sweeties.
病人姓名 康兰
康兰先生 今天的幸运之星
Oh, Mr. Conlan, one of the lucky ones.
常规镇静剂注射
Opiates on the reg.
上帝保佑美国
剧集 | 梅赛德斯先生 | 导航列表