剧集 | 梅赛德斯先生 | 导航列表
You'll weaken and most likely die.
衰退会非常迅速地发生
The regression, when it happens, it comes on very quick.
药还有副作用
Now, there's -- there's also side effects.
比如
Such as?
在大多数实验动物里
I-I-In lab animals, mostly, uh,
有恶性胶质瘤
glioblastomas.
脑瘤
Brain tumors.
对 你需要持续
Yes. Y-You need to have continued injections
在皮质内注射小脑肽
of Cerebellin inside the cortex.
哪里有这种药
And this -- this -- this drug supply, where is it?
医院吗
The hospital?
有一些 主要在中国
Uh, some. It's mainly in China.
这里还没批准
It hasn't been approved here.
好吧
Right.
所以从医学上来说 我是个行尸走肉
So medically speaking, I'm a dead man walking.
操
Fuck.
你们知道我们三个现在是什么吗
You know what we are, us three?
我们是一根绳上的蚂蚱 好吗
We're a teamie-weamie, okay?
我们可以互利互惠
We can each benefit one another.
双赢 你我都好
Win, win, common good.
以前 这事从没这么吸引过我
You know, that would never have appealed to me before.
你确定没剪断任何东西吗
Are you sure you didn't snip something?
不确定 逗你的
No --Rhetorical.
好了
Okay.
现在我们该去兜个小风了
Now it's time we go for a little drive.
什么意思
What do you mean?
就是开你的车兜个小风
Just a little drive in your car.
比开我偷来的车好
It's nicer than the one I stole.
你说呢 科拉
What do you say, Cora?
蚂蚱小队要出去郊游了
Time for a little teamie-weamie outing.
我的天
Oh, my God.
你收拾了吗
Are you packed?
显然 我在这儿比住旅馆安全
Clearly, I'd be safer here than in some hotel.
没得商量
We're not having that discussion.
我浪费太多时间试图使人相信
I've wasted too much time trying to convince people
他们不愿接受的事了
of things they're ill-inclined to accept.
没错
Right.
那个阶段已经过去了
That chapter of my life is over.
那如果他出现
So, he shows up here,
就一枪爆头吗
just boom, right in the head?
为了安全
To be safe.
那个铁匠没给他锻造心脏
The tinsmith didn't give him a heart.
听我说 我都听到有人要说教一通了
Oh, hark, I hear the roar of a lecture.
我没想说教
I don't have a lecture.
没什么建议要说吗
No, no word to the wise, even?
"比尔 别杀他 你不是这样的人"
"Bill, don't kill him, you're better than this"?
我也想要杀了他 记得吗
I tried to kill him, too, remember?
我把他脑浆都打出来了
I mean, I smashed his head to bits.
我想是这样的
I thought.
而且我没有半点愧疚
And I...I don't feel bad about that at all,
所以
so, you know.
好吧
Okay.
当我那晚回到家之后 看到那些
You know, when I got home that night, I found all these,
粘在我衣服上的恶心的碎渣
um, hard bits of something on my clothes.
我才意识到那是布雷迪·哈茨菲尔德的脑浆
I realized they were Brady Hartsfield brain pieces.
是他的思想
You know, his thoughts.
当我在洗衣服的时候 感觉好像
And when I washed my clothes, it felt like all of
我把他恶毒的想法都洗得干干净净
his evil ideas were being washed away because of me.
我感觉 所有污浊都被洗净了
And I...felt clean.
整个世界也会变得干净 我觉得这样很不错
And the world felt cleaner, and I liked that feeling a lot.
我不关心你是不是要杀人
I don't mind you cleaning up.
我只是不想让你受伤
I just don't want you to get hurt.
我不会受伤的
I won't get hurt.
我们就这么直接走过去
So we're just gonna blithely walk in there?
你不觉得他们见到我会很开心吗
You don't think they'll be happy to see me?
也许我们该先打个电♥话♥
M-Maybe we should call ahead first.
如果有刚来的条子直接掏枪怎么办
What if some young cop pulls his gun?
在我摘下墨镜之前
They won't even know who's walked in the door
他们都不会认出我 好吗
until I take these off, okay?
你可能让我们三个都吃枪子
You could get all three of us shot.
多往好处想想 菲利克斯
You're being very negative, Felix.
我们能不能快点完事
Can we please just get this over with?
再等等 别催我
Wait a second. Don't rush me.
一有压力我就不能完美发挥
I don't do my best work under pressure.
或许也可以
Or maybe I do.
科拉 到后座这边来
Cora, get in the back seat, please.
-什么 -现在到后座来
- What? - Back seat now,
就在我们进去前待一会儿
for a second, before we head in.
别去
Don't do it.
你说什么
Excuse me.
-科拉 快到后座来 -好
- Cora, back seat now. - Okay.
我不会伤害你的
I'm not gonna hurt you.
不过我想请你帮个忙
But I do want to ask you a favor.
我想吻你
I'd like to kiss you.
什么
Excuse me?
我从今以后就没有自♥由♥了
My freedom is over.
我从没有和一个有魅力的女人一起过
I've never been with an attractive woman before...
除了我妈
other than mother.
别说话
Don't ask.
我现在29岁了
I'm, uh... I'm 29 years old,
我的初吻还在
and I've never been kissed.
这多悲哀啊
How sad is that?
听我说 我觉得 自己不是很自在
Look, I...I don't...I don't think that I feel comfortable --
我觉得我们现在都不是很自在
I think we're all a little out of our comfort zone.
对吗 菲利克斯
Right, Felix?
我不是要伤害你
I'm not gonna hurt you.
我只是想知道亲吻是什么感觉
I just want to know the feeling.
拜托了
Please.
这个吻不错
That was nice,
但不是我想要的那种
but not what I'm talking about.
我需要的是一个真正的吻
I need a real kiss.
一个足以让我回味余生的吻
One that will last the rest of my life.
科拉 你以后会写一本书
Cora, you're going to be writing a book.
知道吗
You know this.
《我与梅赛德斯先生的一天》
"My Day With Mr. Mercedes."
你会去向各地
You're gonna go on the road,
在签售会上卖♥♥这本书
the big junket to sell that book.
想想你可是能描绘出
Imagine being able to talk about
你与梅赛德斯先生的激♥情♥一吻
the passionate kiss you shared with Mr. Mercedes.
这个卖♥♥点可不小 科拉
That would sell a lot of books, Cora.
至于我
As for me...
我只是想知道亲吻的感觉
...I just want to know what it feels like.
拜托
Please.
拜托了
Please.
好吧
Okay, wow.
我现在懂了
Now I get it.
你哭了
You're crying.
这个别写进书里
Don't put that in your book.
好了 队友们
Okay, teamie.
我们把坏蛋交出去吧
Let's go turn the bad guy in.
有什么能帮您的吗
May I help you?
我们来见助理地区检察官蒙特兹
We're here to see Assistant District Attorney Montez.
请问是哪位找
Can I tell him who's asking?
是我
I am.
杀人犯来自首了
Heeere's Johnny!
是哈茨菲尔德 都举起手来
It's Hartsfield. Put your hands up!
-趴在地上 -把手举起来
- Get on the ground! - Put your hands up!
趴到地上
On the ground!
-请求支援 -好了 好了
- Back up requested. - Right there, right there.
有点太戏剧化了
Little dramatic.
他不在那所医院可能是件好事
剧集 | 梅赛德斯先生 | 导航列表