剧集 | 梅赛德斯先生 | 导航列表
《梅赛德斯先生》前情提要
Previously on "Mr. Mercedes"...
如果是这样的话 把状态调整好
If that's the case, kick loose the cobwebs, hon.
该给电影明星检查了
You've got the movie star.
早上好 艾尔
Morning, Al.
早上好 赛迪小姐
Morning, Miss Sadie.
我需要看到布雷迪
I need to see Brady.
这可不是个好主意
That is a bad idea.
只有这样我才能放下
And that is the only way that I can move on.
我们坐在车里
We're sitting outside a house
监视着我连名字都不知道的人
of someone I don't even know.
她叫塞迪·麦克唐纳
Her name is Sadie McDonald.
当我去看布雷迪时
She tried to stab me with a scalpel
她试图用手术刀刺我
when I was visiting Brady.
需要帮忙吗
Can I help you?
我能同您女儿说几句话吗
Could I speak with your daughter?
我要报♥警♥了
Calling the police.
你又是我的了
And we're back!
给我碾死那个婊♥子♥ 混♥蛋♥
Mow that bitch down, motherfucker!
慢慢把车开到停车位
Pull up slowly into the parking bay.
没问题
Delighted to.
她不是坏人 比尔
She's not a bad person, Bill.
那刚才那人是谁
Well, who was that, then?
首先 你申请调岗
First, you apply for your transfer,
现在好了 肥仔霍奇斯起了疑心
and now Fatty Hodges is sniffing around.
知道你是什么吗 塞迪 你♥他♥妈♥就是个累赘
You know what you are, Sadie? You're a fucking burden.
死亡就是解脱 不再有痛苦
Death is liberation. No more pain.
只有自♥由♥
Just freedom.
真可怜
It's sad.
你看到她跳下来了吗
Did you see her fall?
我很遗憾
I'm so sorry.
怎么回事
What happened?
她就...
She just...
跳了下来
j-jumped.
她最近情绪低落吗
Had she been depressed?
她就是有点不对劲
She had been acting off,
可之后就离开了 做出这种事
but then just to go and do this...
-怎么不正常 -就是不正常
- "Off" how? - Just...off.
她喝药了吗
Was she taking her meds?
我觉得她喝了 但我不太确定
I assumed she was, but...I'm not really sure.
在这之前
Right before,
她想给康兰注射200毫克吗♥啡♥ 被我拦住了
I stopped her from giving 200 milligrams of morphine to Conlan.
还有其他我该知道的吗
Is there anything else I should know about?
没了 没了
No. No.
我只能说
All I can say is...
她就是不对劲
she was just...off.
焦虑
Anxious.
今天申请调岗了
Put in for a transfer today.
说这个科她再也待不下去了
Said she couldn't handle the Bucket anymore.
多谢
Thanks.
客气
Yep.
问到有用的了吗
Get what you need?
比尔·霍奇斯
Bill Hodges.
托尼·蒙特兹 弗兰克·蒙特兹的孩子
Tony Montez. I'm Frank Montez's kid.
-我在地检办公室工作 -对 安东尼奥
- I'm with the DA's office. - Oh, yeah. Antonio.
当然了 你好吗
Of course. How you doing?
挺好的 我一看见你就知道
Good. I figured when I saw you,
你一直在熬夜监听警方通讯
you'd been up listening to the scanners.
我爸也一样
My pop does the same thing.
然后警方就发现他们被监听了
And then they realized that they had witnesses.
没错
Yeah.
你怎么这个点还出来
What brought you out at this hour?
麦琪·威尔默是我朋友
Maggie Wilmer's a friend of mine.
那么
So...
她就那么从屋顶跳下来了
...she just fucking jumped off the roof, huh?
对
Yeah.
她说她休息完了 就进去了
She said her break was over, she went back in.
五分钟后
Five minutes later...
她在脑科工作
She worked the brain bucket.
照料你的老朋友 哈茨菲尔德
Treated your old boyfriend, Hartsfield.
听说了
I heard.
那个混♥蛋♥吓死我了 但是...
That motherfucker freaked me out, but...
我可不会从屋顶一跃而下
I wouldn't jump off a roof over it.
可怜的姑娘
Poor girl.
我听说去年你总溜进他房♥间
I heard a story that you used to sneak into his room last year,
坐在他对面
sit across from him?
是真的吗
That true?
是
Yeah.
为什么
Why?
我想等他醒来
I wanted to be there when he woke up.
怎么不去了
Why'd you stop?
我意识到他不会醒了
I realized he wasn't gonna.
梅赛德斯先生
第二季 第四集
医生与昏迷的女人交流
男子假装昏迷长达两年
你还好吗
How are you doing?
有事吗
Yeah?
抱歉
Sorry.
我给你拿了喝的
I brought you this.
等等
Wait.
你不会觉得他可能
You're not thinking that he may --
谁知道呢
Who knows?
-我能问问你到底在做什么吗 -霍利
- Can I ask what exactly you're doing here? - Holly.
-霍利 我 听着 -怎么
- Holly. I -- Listen. - What?
我真的很愿意让你住这儿
I really like having you in the house.
真的
Truly.
如果条件允许 独居的人
It's -- It's -- It's good for a person of solitude
能和别人合住是有好处
to be communal when he can,
但那明显有个前提
assuming the obvious.
好吧
Okay.
什么前提
And what is the obvious?
和他合住的人
That the person he's being communal with
懂得适当尊重他的隐私
respects his solitude when called for.
这真伤人
That hurts my feelings.
我这么说是为了避免更深的伤害
It's meant to spare them going forward.
工作室见
I'll see you at work.
待会儿见
That you will.
等等 他的心电图飙升 可脑电图没变化
Wait, so his EKG spiked, but his EEG remained the same?
闻所未闻
Never heard of that before...
我经常见到植物人患者身上见到这种情况
I've seen it in coma patients from time to time.
发生过两次了
It's happened twice.
一次是几天前
Once a couple days ago
还有就是在塞迪死亡前后
and then again around the time that Sadie died.
听着 如果你今天想休息
Look, if you want to take the rest of the day off,
没问题
that's fine with me.
老实说 今早在这看到你出乎我的意料
Honestly, I was surprised to see you in here this morning.
不用了 谢谢 我倒宁愿忙一点
No, thank you. Um, I'd rather keep busy.
她真患有癫痫吗
True she was an epileptic?
所以她不负责手术
That's why she didn't work surgery,
但是她的病情已经得到了控制
but she had it under control.
癫痫患者
Epileptic.
别难过
I'm sorry.
-还有别的事吗 -没了
- You need anything else? - No.
听说他们刚刚换了楼下的磁共振成像仪器
I heard they just updated the fMRI equipment downstairs.
我们给哈茨菲尔德预约一下吧
Let's put Hartsfield on the schedule.
血流量应该能帮我们判断
And the blood flow should probably show us
他是否还有自主意识
whether he's in there or not.
同时 我们给他做个穿刺吧
A-And while we're at it, let's tap him.
检查一下有无炎症或感染
Make sure there's no inflammation or infection.
是的 医生
Yes, sir.
其实
Actually, you...
-你有空吗 -有
- you got a second? - Sure.
剧集 | 梅赛德斯先生 | 导航列表