剧集 | 梅赛德斯先生 | 导航列表
No history of violence.
我想给自己留个犯错的余地
I wanted to leave room for the possibility I was wrong.
现在回想起来
Now, in retrospect,
我这么做肯定是对的
pretty sure I was right.
但你无法解释
And you don't have a theory
她为什么会突然失控
as to why she suddenly went rogue like that?
人心难测啊
People are people.
谁能说的准呢
You can never figure them.
我爸说这就是你和别人的不同之处
You know, my pop said that that's what distinguished you.
你总能看准别人
You could always somehow figure.
你能看准人心 而且
You could figure, and...
你还很固执
you were dogged.
有时候固执过了头
Sometimes to a fault.
有时候吧
Sometimes.
我得去趟洗手间
Okay, I need to take a piss.
正如你说的
Like you say --
我很固执
dogged.
你♥他♥妈♥在这干吗呢
What the fuck are you doing?
痴迷分两种 健康的
Okay, there -- there's healthy obsession
和不太健康的
and not-so-healthy. This --
这些 是健康的痴迷
This here, this is healthy obsession.
这种痴迷能帮人抓到坏蛋
This is the kind of obsession that catches bad guys.
《布里奇顿邮报》
死者 我的车呢
但这种 用临床术语来说
But this -- I think the clinical term
就是病态的痴迷
for this is fucked-up obsession.
你倒是给我解释解释
You want to explain this?!
不是很想
Not especially, no.
新闻报道和死者照片有什么关系
What's the connection between this and this here?
可能没什么关系吧
Probably nothing.
放屁
Bullshit.
我觉得他没有完全丧失意识
I don't think he's entirely gone, okay?
-你说什么 -哈茨菲尔德
- I beg your pardon? - Hartsfield.
他比表现出来得更清醒
I think he's more aware than he lets on.
你♥他♥妈♥在胡说八道什么
What the fuck are you talking about?
这只是我的个人想法
It's just a sense on my part,
但我认为他还存有认知
but I think there's cognitive life in there.
医生也这么想吗
Oh, do doctors share in your opinion?
医生屁都不说
Doctors don't share shite!
不如你再去拜访个医生家 喝点啤酒
Now, maybe you can drop by one of their houses for a beer
顺便再看下他们布告板好了
and check their fucking bulletin boards!
你真♥相♥信布雷迪·哈茨菲尔德有认知能力
You seriously think Brady Hartsfield's cognitive?
比这更进一步
I'll take it a step further.
我觉得他能与塞迪·麦克唐纳进行交流
I think he found a way to communicate with Sadie McDonald.
他在装昏迷
I think he's faking the coma.
那好 我暂且不怪你
Okay. I'm gonna give you the benefit of the doubt,
酒喝多了会说胡话
and I'm gonna chalk this up to the beer.
但昏迷是装不出来的
You can't fake a fucking coma.
真的吗
Really?
虽然传统观念是这么说
Conventional wisdom says not.
但是呢
But...?
传统观点解释不了布雷迪·哈茨菲尔德的症状
Conventional wisdom can't account for Brady Hartsfield.
也解释不了塞迪·麦克唐纳为什么跳楼
Or for Sadie McDonald jumping off a rooftop.
好好好
Okay, okay, okay. Um...
放松
so, relax, um...
也许我们...
Maybe we...
小心
Look out!
不 不不不
No! No, no, no.
不
No.
操
Fuck.
雄象为统治权竞争
Males compete for dominance,
年龄和体型决定了它们的地位
and each one's age and size determines their stature.
但当雄象不再为配偶而直接竞争时
However, when males are not directly fighting for mates,
它们会建立...
they form s--
我控制住他了 控制住了
I'm in. I'm in. I'm in.
是扎皮特平板电脑 傻瓜
It's the Zappits, dummy!
平板电脑能催眠人
They hypnotize people.
是你能催眠人
You hypnotize people.
扎皮特只是一个通道
The Zappits are just the doorway.
你需要走过这通道
You need to walk through it. Ow.
该死的
Damn it! Ow!
我好饿
I'm starving.
你有速冻三明治吗
Got any Hot Pockets?
有 在冷冻室
Yeah, check the freezer.
你要来个吗
Want one?
行 给我也热一个
Yeah, put one in for me.
卡门
Carmen.
我能再来一杯吗
Can I have another?
你确定
Really?
怎么
What?
你真是在跟我开玩笑
You've got to be fucking kidding me.
别这样嘛
Come on.
我是你最好的顾客 满上
I'm your best customer. Let's go.
谢谢
Thank you.
给我一杯龙舌兰
I'll do a shot of tequila, please.
-你想再来一杯吗 -行 好啊
- You want another? - Yeah. Why not?
好
Okay.
卡门 能给我们来点龙舌兰吗
Yo, Carmen, can we get us some tequila?
两杯 两杯
Two. Two!
-衣服很好看 -谢了
- I like that shirt. - Thanks.
我们出去吧 好吗
Let's get out of here, shall we?
好
Okay.
我们出去散个步如何 艾尔
What do we say we go for a little walk, Al, hey?
你去哪 伙计 艾尔
Where you going, buddy? Al?
不如我们离开这鬼地方吧
How about we get the fuck out of here?
好
Okay.
就我和你 艾尔
Fucking me and you, Al.
去一楼
1 for ground.
咱们出去兜兜风吧
Let's go for a little joy ride.
出城玩玩如何
Let's get out of the fucking town, huh?
离开这里 我们 我们
Let's get out of here. Let's -- Let's, uh...
出去散散步吧
Let's go for a stroll, huh?
我发誓真的是这样
Oh, I swear to God that shit happened.
-才没有 你个骗子 -是真的
- It did not. You're such a liar. - It happened.
我发誓 她...
I swear to God. It was -- She --
"香蕉共和国"[时装品牌]都不让她进店了
She's been banned from Banana Republic.
还把她的照片都记录存档
They got her picture on file in the back.
还有...
There were like --
还有...
There were --
还有人体模型
There were, like, mannequins involved.
因为这事她被开除了
She got fucking fired 'cause of that shit.
我发誓是真的
Swear to God.
天哪 你真是...
Oh, my God, you are so...
我家离这就两个街区
My house is, like, two blocks away.
那又怎样
So?
"那又怎样"
"So"?
我也可以逗你玩玩啊
I can fuck with you, too.
走吧
Come on.
好
Okay.
艾尔 我们要去哪里
Okay, Al, where are we going?
我们 我们要搭公车吗
We, uh -- We getting a bus?
我们要搭公车吗 你有自行车吗
We, uh, gonna get on a bus? You got a bicycle?
你不像是会骑自行车的家伙
You don't strike me as a bicycle guy.
你的车在哪里 你的车在哪里
Where's your car? Where's your car?
等等 这是你的车
Wait, is this you?
这是你的车吗 真没想到啊
Is this you, you dark horse?
这可是辆好车
That's quite the animal.
我打赌妞们看见这车
I bet the panties just melt off them
自己就会把裤子脱了 对不对
when they see that, huh?
我坐副驾
Shotgun!
是啊 她挺生气的
Yeah, she was pretty pissed.
天哪 我认识卡门好久了
剧集 | 梅赛德斯先生 | 导航列表