剧集 | 梅赛德斯先生 | 导航列表
抑郁症 中风 脑病 妥瑞症
depression, stroke, encephalopathy, Tourette's.
如果你能治愈全部的病呢
What if you cured them all?
你只是喜欢说这些复杂的词
You just like wrapping your mouth around big words.
哪怕治愈一种呢
Hell, cured one of them?
能改变多少生命啊
I mean, how many lives would be altered for the good?
我们甚至无法量化
We couldn't even quantify it.
拜托 科拉
Come on, Cora.
假如 假如 假如
If, if, if.
是啊 假如
Yes, if, if.
世界历史就是被假设改变的
World history changes on "If."
假如你治愈了抑郁症和阿尔茨海默病
If you cured depression and Alzheimer's,
就这两个
just those two,
乔纳斯·索尔克 小儿麻痹疫苗发明者
你就能与索尔克和居里夫人齐名
you'd be mentioned in the same company as Salk, Curie.
我们只尝试了一年你的鸡尾酒疗法
I mean, we've only been trying your cocktail for a year.
有些起色了
There have been results.
是啊 起色微乎其微
Yeah, itty-bitty, teeny-tiny ones,
而且依旧没有意识
and no consciousness.
在再生脑组织方面 没有什么是微乎其微
In terms of regenerating brain tissue, nothing's itty-bitty,
而且意识是个狡猾的家伙
and consciousness is a slippery thing.
布雷迪·哈茨菲尔德是植物人了 对吧
Brady Hartsfield is a gork, yes?
是的
Yes.
那试试有什么坏处呢
So what's to lose here?
他依然是人
He's a human being.
菲利克斯
Felix,
他就像童话里的怪兽
he's a monster from a fairy tale
那些你吓唬坏小孩的童话
that you would only tell children you hate.
我已经做了很多过分的事
I've already crossed too many lines.
不能再越界了
I can't cross another one.
不能还是不愿意
"Can't" or "Won't"?
好 非常感谢
Yeah, well, thank you very much.
行 保证做到就好
Yeah, just make sure you do.
好 谢了
Yeah. Thanks.
你先说
Okay, you first.
德怀特·克拉姆先生到了
Mr. Dwight Cramm arrived
现在正把他的飞机开回德州
and is flying his plane back to Texas.
棒极了
Cha-ching!
该我了 蒂莫西·麦登
Okay, so, um, Timothy Madden
在脸书上有四个已知的账户
has four different Facebook profiles that we know of --
一个是麦登 一个是埃利斯
one under Madden, one under Ellis,
一个叫拉科夫斯基
one under Rackowski,
还有一个叫埃德加·塞古拉
and one under the name Edgar Segura.
我都跟不上了
I can barely keep up.
塞古拉和拉科夫斯基的主页
Okay, so the Segura page and the Rackowski page
都有来自同一个人的评论
both have comments from the same person --
唐纳德·麦登
Donald Madden
住在东布里奇顿梅菲尔德街12号♥
of 12 Mayfield Street, East Bridgton.
关系
Relation?
他哥哥
His brother.
他们总会回家的
They always go home.
他们总会回家的
They always go home.
乔恩
Hey, Jon.
菲利克斯
Felix.
我们今早关闭了治疗中心
So, we shuttered the treatment center this morning.
我真遗憾
Oh, I'm sorry.
我知道它对你很重要
I know what it meant to you.
这也不能解释为何给这个罪恶满盈的植物人
Can't justify a private room and all this equipment
安排私人病房♥和这么高级的设备
for a gork with his history.
他需要这房♥间 乔恩
He needs the room, Jon.
刺♥激♥迷走神经激的费用
The expenditures on the vagus nerve stimulation,
增加的给氧量
the increased oxygenation --
拜托 我在《柳叶刀》[医学期刊]上的论文
Come on, my article in The Lancet--
已是八个月前的旧事 什么也没改变
Was eight months ago. Nothing's changed.
看看这个
Look at this.
看
Here.
它真的在生长
I'm telling you-- that growth is real.
这是"生长"吗
You call that "Growth"?
我觉得这就是惰性组织
This looks like inert tissue to me.
他的脑电图没有变化
There've been no changes on the EEG,
也没有心理活动的信♥号♥♥
no signs of mental activity.
这是因为你的治疗中心 对吗
So this is about your treatment center, is it?
乔恩 你知道他们怎么说瘾君子的吗
Jon, you know what they say about junkies?
别变成瘾君子
Don't become a fucking junkie.
但要是我们找到提高神经可塑性的方法呢
But if we're to find a way to boost neuroplasticity?
就可以让那脑坏死的家伙死而复生
We could bring the brain-dead back from the dead.
哈茨菲尔德是坏人 还让我们预算"大出血"
Hartsfield is bad PR and a budgetary hemorrhage.
克雷斯特莫尔一有空床位 就把他转过去
He goes to Crestmore as soon as a bed becomes available.
要是在此期间 他死在这里了
And if, in the meantime, he should die here,
我会要求做尸检
I'm ordering an autopsy--
看看你对他还做了什么
see what else you've been doing to him.
替我向科拉问好
My best to Cora.
再见
Cheers.
混♥蛋♥
Asshole.
克米特
Kermit!
你即将退休 感觉如何
How's imminent retirement looking?
感觉越来越好
Ah, better every day.
扯淡
Bullshit.
你看起来被吓傻了
You look scared shitless.
皮特
Hey, Pete.
这工作有什么好怀念的
So, what's to miss about this job, huh?
-皮特 -小霍
- Hi, Pete. - Hey, Hol.
有什么事吗
So, what's up?
我给你找到了一个逃犯的位置
I have the location of a fugitive from justice for ya.
据我所知 他背负着14张通缉令
Last time I checked, he had 14 warrants out for him,
其中一张正是来自布里奇顿
one of them right here in Bridgton.
你怎么不去抓他
Why don't you pick him up?
这差事没报酬
No money in it.
但可以给你锦上添花
Be a nice feather in your cap, though.
你确定他还在那里吗
And you know he's still in the area?
霍利知道 她从不出错
Holly does, and Holly's never wrong.
让我找支笔来
Well, let me find a pen.
有何贵干 陌生人
Brings you by, stranger?
你还好吗
How are you doin'?
我来做理疗
P.T.
已经一年了
It's been a year.
我心脏病发作的时候伤到了腰椎间盘
Ah, I fucked up a disc when I had my heart attack.
我总是扭到腰
I keep tweaking it.
变老真♥他♥妈♥烦人
Fucking blast getting old.
可不是吗
Tell me about it.
你不再来探望他了吗
You don't come visit him anymore?
又是个我得改掉的坏习惯
Another bad habit I don't need.
-祝你过得愉快 -你也是
- Have a good one. - You, too.
麦登真的奋力抵抗了吗
So, Madden actually put up a fight?
你身上看起来没什么痕迹
You don't look any worse for wear.
我不会跟一个白♥痴♥男较量
I wouldn't go toe-to-toe with some macho idiot.
那是你的行事风格 我不会这样
That's a you move, not a me move.
否则我可能会扭到膝盖
I could've tweaked a knee.
我让一个穿制♥服♥的家伙拿下他了
I had a uniform take him down,
那家伙是个健身狂新秀
some rookie CrossFit junkie.
他简直毫不费力
Boy didn't even break a sweat.
真是到你退休的时候了
Definitely time for you to retire.
脸上带着灿烂的笑容退休
With a huge fucking smile on my face.
我差点忘记了
I almost forgot.
给
Here.
什么
What?
殡仪馆的收据
A receipt from a funeral home.
用的信♥用♥卡♥是偷来的
Uh-huh, using a credit card from a batch of stolen ones.
卡主叫克里斯托弗·斯科特·格里森
That one is in the name of Christopher Scott Gleason,
但刷♥卡♥的人是叫戴维·德拉克鲁兹
but it was used by a David De La Cruz.
跟我有什么关系吗
Which affects me how?
戴维·德拉克鲁兹是个联邦证人
剧集 | 梅赛德斯先生 | 导航列表