剧集 | 梅赛德斯先生 | 导航列表
Oh, that scarf looks good on you.
找到你需要的东西了吗
Find everything you need?
这里有镜子
Oh, here.
谢谢你
Oh, thank you.
你是医生吗
Are you a doctor?
是的 但我有些热伤风
I am, but I have a little summer cold.
最好别靠太近
Don't get too close.
谢谢提醒
Oh, yeah.
我以前也想成为一位医生
I wanted to be a doctor once.
你喜欢这工作吗
Do you love it?
我认为这工作回报颇丰
Oh, I find it very rewarding.
我无法想象作为治疗者是什么感受
You know, I just can't imagine how it feels to be a healer.
我的一天也许和你没什么不同
Oh, my day's probably not so different from yours,
旺达 我能叫你旺达吗
Wanda, if I may.
可以
Yeah.
我们都处在服务行业
Yeah, we both work in the customer-service industry.
试图使人们生活更加美好 而你
We seek to brighten peoples' days, and for you,
干得非常出色
that's a job well done.
我已经感觉精神多了
I already feel uplifted.
谢谢你这么说
Thank you for saying that.
不客气
My pleasure.
我喜欢来二手店的原因
One reason I love to shop at this thrift store
除了能满足我多层次的购物欲之外
beside it fulfilling my eclectic consumer needs,
走出店门 我总是感觉舒服多了
I always feel that much better when I walk out, you know?
无论是与一位
Whether it's a -- an interaction with
高水平销♥售♥员的对话 比如你
a top-quality sales executive such as yourself
还是与其他捐赠者的友好交换
or, you know, a friendly exchange with a fellow patron...
都是生活中的小确幸
It's the little things.
你肯定是一位出色的医生
I bet you're an incredible doctor.
我尽力而为
Oh, I try.
你介意我先逛一会吗 旺达
Would you excuse me a moment, Wanda?
我要看看这些衬衫
I'll take a look at these shirts.
没问题 我就在前面
Certainly. Um, I'll just be up front.
-了解 -好的
- Okie-dokie. - Okay.
-谢了 -好
- Alright. - Okay.
-没问题 -好
- You bet ya. - Okay
然而 至于他的行动能力究竟如何
Unfortunately, there's no reliable information
目前尚无可靠消息
as to how he could have become ambulatory.
直接接触布雷迪·哈茨菲尔德的医护人员
No medical staff who directly treated Brady Hartsfield
暂时无法接受采访
were available for comment.
现在的情况史无前例
The situation is completely unprecedented.
因此警♥察♥提醒民众
So police are asking the public
采取必要的防护措施
to take all necessary precautions.
布雷迪·哈茨菲尔德
Brady Hartsfield, also known as
也就是梅赛德斯杀手 目前在逃
the Mercedes Killer, is on the loose.
这个人十分危险
He is extremely dangerous.
曾制♥造♥集体屠♥杀♥事件
This individual's carried out mass killings.
如果有人认出他 不要同他接触
If anyone out there identifies him, please do not engage.
立即联♥系♥执法机关
Call law enforcement immediately.
谢谢配合
Thank you.
这个药是中国的 还没上市
The drugs were off-market, provided by the Chinese.
我们不断看到进展
We had been seeing improvements --
手指抽动 脑活动频繁
t-t-twitching hand, increasing brain activity --
这已经很不可思议了
and that's miraculous enough.
可一个肌萎缩四百多天的人
But for him to suddenly get up after 400-plus days
突然坐起来
of muscle atrophy is...
你不是一直用那些机器锻炼他的肌肉吗
But you've been exercising his muscles with the machines, right?
即使如此 也不合逻辑
Even so, it defies logic.
从他潜入别人的脑子开始
Listen, he's been inhabiting people.
这事就已经没有逻辑可言了
We left the logic arena a long time ago.
跟那次手术有关吗
What about the surgery?
那也无法解释他突然恢复的行动能力
Well, that wouldn't explain his sudden ability to be mobile.
极有可能是
More-likely scenario...
是什么
Is what?
不知从何时开始 他意识的清醒程度
He's been much more conscious than we ever imagined,
早就超出了我们的想象
for God knows how long.
你是说他像个植物人躺在那
So you're saying he's been laying there
都是装出来的吗
pretending to be comatose when he wasn't?
不知道
I don't know.
不知道
I don't know.
怪事时有发生
Look, crazy things happen.
我见过一个昏迷的病人 醒过来却说着外语
I've seen patients wake up from comas speaking foreign languages.
说实话 我跟你一样不知道
Honestly, your guess is as good as mine.
我的天
Jesus balls.
我做了什么
What have I done?
我他妈都做了些什么
What the fuck have I done?
我们警力不足
Well, we don't have the resources
没法提供全天候安保
to be offering around-the-clock security.
我指的是那几个
I'm just talking of a select few
跟我走得很近的人 很可能变成他的目标
who are close to me, people who could be in his cross hairs.
他的作案手法是随机杀人
His M.O. is to kill random people.
可他去年炸死了我的女友
The man blew up my girlfriend last year.
他知道我的住处在哪 谁和我走得近
He knows where I live, who I keep company with.
我们可以保护你
We can protect you.
我他妈不需要保护
I don't fucking want that.
我能保护我自己 明白吗
I can take care of myself, okay?
霍利 艾达 杰罗姆 就这些人
Holly, Ida, Jerome, that's it.
我们警力不足
We don't have the resources,
而且就算 就算充足
and even -- even if we did...
怎样
Even if you did, what?
我手上的权力岌岌可危
I'm holding on to jurisdiction by a thread here.
给巴比诺施加压力已经冒了很大的险
I stuck my neck out for Babineau so he can do his thing,
事已至此我命悬一线了
and my ticket's about to get punched over this.
布雷迪那个混♥蛋♥ 不仅杀了我的狗
That cocksucker, Brady, he killed my dog,
还要毁了我的事业
and now he's gonna kill my fucking career.
如果他的行踪有了线索
If you've got any tips as to where he might be,
我会第一时间赶到
I wouldn't mind gettin' there first.
我也会的
Yeah, you and me both.
他的脑部在严重创伤后竟然还能再生
For the brain to regenerate after such a massive trauma...
从神经学上说简直不可思议
...this is the neurology equivalent of a hole-in-one.
布雷迪·哈茨菲尔德的案例
Whatever's happened to Brady Hartsfield
给成千上万
offers hope to thousands, if not millions
脑损伤或精神障碍的患者带来了希望
with either brain injuries or mental disorders.
新闻上全在播
It's all over the news.
你说得没错 顿
You're right, Don.
的确如此
Tell me about it.
菲利克斯·巴比诺医生可能要失眠了
...I wonder how does Dr. Felix Babineau sleep at night.
结束了
It's over.
这件事对全球医学的影响
...the global medical implications...
什么结束了
What's over?
所有
Everything.
我的生活和事业
My life, my career.
别那么说
Don't say that.
你听到他们怎么形容我的吗
Well, do you hear the way I'm being depicted?
是我让梅赛德斯先生重返人间
I'm the guy that put Mr. Mercedes back on the streets.
但他们也会说是你
Yeah, and what they will be saying is that
改变了现代医学的进程
you changed the course of modern medicine.
我快进监狱了 科拉
I'm looking at prison time, Cora.
你的动机是无害的
Your motives were pure.
从功利主义的角度看
From an utilitarian standpoint,
你的所作所为堪称英雄之举
you are the very definition of a hero.
是吗 我可不这么看
Yeah, well, I don't exactly see it that way.
这是最好的结果了 菲利克斯
This is the best possible outcome, Felix.
那帮中国人正乐不可支呢
The folks in China are beyond ecstatic,
而且我们有公♥司♥股票的期权
and we have stock options.
可能短期内会有些波折
Yeah, there are going to be some short-term bumps,
但我们这辈子都不用发愁了
but we're set for life.
我们的孩子也是
Our kid is set for life.
是你不用发愁
No, you're set for life.
要坐牢的是我
I'll be in a cell block.
看着我
剧集 | 梅赛德斯先生 | 导航列表