剧集 | 梅赛德斯先生 | 导航列表
Upon my death,
我希望我的大脑被送到波士顿大学
I want my brain sent to Boston University.
我答应过我妈要上大学
I promised mother I'd go to college.
-见鬼 -他们对大脑做解剖研究
- Fuck you. - They do postmortem studies there on the brain,
尤其是对患慢性创伤性脑病的运动员的大脑
typically for athletes suffering from CTE.
但也不局限于这些人
But it's not limited to that.
不管是什么造就了过去的我
Whatever made me what I was,
都可能在我的大脑中找到答案
there may be explanations found in my brain.
我希望别人研究我的大脑
I want it studied
这样我经历的事情就不会发生在别人身上
so something like me never happens again.
我没有否认这触犯了法律
Well, I'm not denying that laws were broken.
如果你想要和我谈道德
So if you want to talk to me about morality,
我们就谈谈每天有多少人
let's talk about how many people die every day
因为得不到治疗而死掉
because they're being denied treatments of possible cures
食品药品监督管理局和其他政♥府♥机构
that are being held up by
阻碍了我们实行可能的治疗方案
the FDA and other bureaucratic roadblocks.
我们给布雷迪·哈茨菲尔德的药
I mean, the drug that we gave Brady Hartsfield,
可能治愈阿尔茨海默病
it could possibly cure Alzheimer's.
这么说就能为你非法用这种药
And that justifies you using it illegally
为一名连环杀手治病正名吗
to treat a serial killer?
我们得进行人体试药
Well, we need to test this stuff on humans,
还有比这种可有可无的人
so who better to use as guinea pigs than people
更合适的实验对象吗
we already deem to be expendable?
听听她说的话
Look at her go.
人们在不断死去 而真正的希望
People are dying while real hope gets held up
却被冗杂的程序所阻碍
in regulatory red tape.
中国都能简化程序 为什么我们不能
China cuts through it. Why can't we?
她真厉害
Yeah. She is good.
那是相当厉害
She's really good.
对于我来说 最重要的事
For me, the main issue is that it's important
就是哈茨菲尔德先生被收押在
that Mr. Hartsfield be imprisoned in
医疗机构中 这样我们就能继续
a medical facility so that we can continue
管理和试验这种救命药
administering and -- and testing this specific life-saving drug.
对了
Bingo.
我们怎么知道
And how do we know
他不会再次逃跑
that he won't simply escape again?
什么
What?
他自首了 因为这是活命的唯一方式
He turned himself in because it's the only way he survives.
他需要那该死的药
He needs that fucking drug.
我没告诉过你吗
Didn't I tell you?
我到底都告诉过你什么
What did I fucking tell you?
...他的头脑太珍贵了 我们丢不起
...his mind is way too valuable to lose.
我相信一些医学家可能会同意你的观点
While I'm sure some medical professionals would agree with you...
你听到那个该死的女人
Hey. Did you hear what that fucking woman
在电视上说什么了吗 快进来
is saying on the TV? Come on in.
是的 我在车上听到了
Yeah, I heard it in the car.
我要和你谈谈
Listen, I need to talk to you for a second.
好啊
Sure.
布雷迪·哈茨菲尔德是个怪物
Brady Hartsfield is a monster.
毫无疑问
There's no question.
我们的朋友开口了
So, our friend's been doing a little talking.
他住院的时候 你是不是想杀了他
Did you try to kill him when he was in the hospital?
-什么 -他说
- What? - He's saying that
你捏住了他的氧气管 你有没有
you pinched his oxygen line off. Did you?
要是我确实捏了呢
So what if I did?
我就后悔当时松手了
My only regret is unpinching it.
听着 我这次算是非正式的家访
Look, this is a bit of an unofficial house call,
但你可能会有麻烦
but you may be facing some heat.
说
Bring it.
比尔 你想让一个昏迷中的人窒息而死
Bill, you tried to suffocate a man in a coma,
然后你射杀了图书管♥理♥员♥艾尔
and then you shot and killed that Library Al guy.
那是自卫 一个昏迷中的人
In self-defense. A man in a coma?
你还想阉了他呢
You tried to castrate the bastard.
你算哪根葱
Who the fuck are you?
我是跟你一边的 明白吗
I'm on your side, okay?
他们会问你一些问题
Look, they're gonna ask you some questions.
你要老老实实地回答
You answer them truthfully.
别胡扯
Don't go pulling any shit,
这件事就能过去
and this will all go away.
我就因为这破事有麻烦
I'min the hot seat for this shit?
你开玩笑呢吧
Are you fucking kidding me?
不 比尔 我们都因为这破事有麻烦了
No, Bill. We're allin the fucking hot seat for this, okay?
我们好好配合 就能平安度过
Let's just play ball, and we'll get past this.
之后再说
I'll talk to you later.
我看到的是一个有灵魂的人
And I-I saw a human being, one with a soul.
每个人都想被拍特写
Everybody wants their close-up, huh?
是啊
Yeah.
亲爱的 轮到你了
Honey, it's time for yours.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
你明天得召开新闻发布会
You got to call a press conference tomorrow.
你得走到镜头前 先于新闻报道发声
You need to get in front of the camera and ahead of the story.
天 我不知道
Oh, God. I don't know.
我知道
I do.
是你治愈了他
You're a healer.
还有别忘了
And don't forget that we're the ones
是我们把布雷迪送到警局的
who brought brady in to the police.
我们把他交给了警方 我们是好人
We turned him in. We're the good guys.
吻他是什么感觉
What was it like kissing him?
别问我
Don't ask me that.
我就要问
I am asking.
我觉得他不是魔鬼
He didn't really seem like a monster to me.
至少那时不是
At least not in that moment.
你还记得他说
Remember when he was talking about, um,
被手术改变了吗
like, feeling change from the surgery?
可能吗
Is that possible?
有时你碰到前额叶皮质
Sometimes when you go into the prefrontal cortex,
术后病人会有变化
patients come out different, yeah.
所以他有可能变了一个人
So it is possible he could be someone different than he used to be.
其实 我们并不了解大脑
Honestly, we don't really understand the brain.
我们对大脑的了解还停留在最初级
We're only at the beginning of the beginning
最初级阶段 还有很多等待我们发现
of the beginning of discovering what we still have to learn.
很好
That's good.
新闻发布会上你记得说这句话
You got to remember to say that in the press conference.
布里奇顿的突发新闻还有
We have more on Bridgton's breaking news.
布雷迪·哈茨菲尔德 臭名昭著的梅赛德斯先生
Brady Hartsfield, notoriously known as Mr. Mercedes,
从济慈综合医院逃走后
is in police custody following his escape
已经被警方羁押
from Mercy General Hospital.
细节仍在更新 我们能确定
With details still emerging, we can confirm
哈茨菲尔德已于昨天下午自首
that Hartsfield voluntarily turned himself in yesterday afternoon.
有传言称 哈茨菲尔德康复
Rumors has surfaced that Hartsfield's recovery
可能是因为他的神经外科医生
might be attributed to his neurosurgeon
菲利克斯·巴比诺医生
Dr. Felix Babineau.
我们联♥系♥了院方和该名医生
We have reach out to Mercy General and the doctor,
但都称无可奉告
but have gotten no comment.
我们会为大家持续关注 更新信息
We will have more details as they emerge.
提醒你 这人很难对付
Fair warning, this guy's a bit of a ball buster.
他是个好警♥察♥
He's a good cop.
他查案会坚持查到底 这是件好事
He gets to the bottom of shit, which is good.
除非你就是他要查的底
Unless you're the bottom of shit.
是啊
Unless that.
哈茨菲尔德在哪 他还在这儿吗
Where's Hartsfield? Is he still here?
暂时在
For now.
马上就要把他转移回医院了
He's getting moved to a medical facility.
他还能继续用这种灵丹妙药
So he can keep getting his miracle drug?
我不知道
I don't know.
但我知道他有律师
He has a lawyer, I do know that.
他打了几个电♥话♥
He's been making a few calls.
我想见他
I want to see him.
这样不太好
I don't think that's a good idea.
给我和他找个房♥间
Get me in a room with him.
先做该做的事
剧集 | 梅赛德斯先生 | 导航列表