剧集 | 梅赛德斯先生 | 导航列表
David De La Cruz is a federal witness
他两个月前失踪了
who slipped into the wind two months ago
但他四天后应该来联邦法♥院♥出庭作证
but is scheduled to testify in federal court here in four days.
抓捕他的报酬有将近六位数
Reward for his capture is in the low six figures.
谢谢 你为什么不干
Thank you. Why don't you want him?
他是联邦的 跟我没关系
He's federal-- nothing to do with me.
你帮了我一个忙 我在帮你
You did me a solid-- I'm doing you one.
你正在帮我整理这堆破烂
You're helping me with this shit.
我很享受
Ah, I enjoy this shit.
傍晚景色真美 日落一定也会很美
Nice evening. It's gonna be a nice sunset.
还有啤酒
Plus beer.
是啊
Yeah.
当初把它建起来的人
You know, whoever built this did some --
一定花了好大工夫
some fine friggin' work.
-是啊 -天哪
- Yeah. - Geez.
艾达和她丈夫建的
Ida did and her husband.
我怎么一点都不惊讶
Why am I not surprised?
她这样的女人会长命百岁
A woman like that will live forever,
因为死神不想跟她打交道
'cause Death don't want to deal with her.
她去世五分钟之后就会让他去吸尘
She'll have him vacuuming five minutes after she's dead.
或者做陶器
Or making pottery.
学西班牙语
Learning to speak Spanish.
死神不是会说西班牙语吗
Doesn't Death already know Spanish?
对 是的
Ah, yeah, yeah,
但是她会逼他改进发音
but she would have him perfecting his pronunciation.
是啊
Yeah.
正确发颤音
Rolling his "R's".
她是个好人
She's a good soul.
当然
She certainly is.
怎么了
What?
怎么了
What?
我喝完了 还有吗
I'm out. You got more?
在冰箱里
In the fridge.
你想要点什么吗
You want anything?
再来一罐
Ah, another one of these.
好的
Will do.
你给我打电♥话♥ 我就过来了
You called, I came.
寿司不错
Sushi's a nice touch.
喝水吗
You want a drink?
好的
Yes, please.
告诉我 发生什么了
So, tell me. What happened?
你的前男友在这
Your ex-boyfriend out there.
拜托
Oh, please.
我三年前和他约会过一次 就一次
I went on one date with him three years ago -- one.
然后我遇见了你 之后一切都走上了正轨
And then I met you, and all was right with the world.
不管怎么样
Whatever the case,
他们告诉我要转移哈茨菲尔德
they told me they're transferring Hartsfield.
转移到哪里
Transferring him where?
南部 克雷斯特莫尔
Downstate. Crestmore.
不知道是不是巧合
Well, karmically or coincidentally,
我今天早上接到了梁的电♥话♥
I got a call from Liang this morning.
他想知道有没有什么进展
He's wondering if there's been any progress.
没有 在我看来一点都没有
No, none that I can see.
他暗示说如果他看不到进展
Well, he insinuated that if we can't show him something,
我们就得退出试验
then, uh, we're out of this experiment
换成其他医生
and some other doctor's in, so...
宝贝 加大剂量吧
baby, up the dose.
给我点姜好吗
Can I have some ginger?
我们不能
We can't.
再给我点柚子醋
A little ponzu, too.
如果我们维持现在的用量
Look, if we stick with the current dosage,
过段时间会有进展的
in time, it will show further yield.
上一次明显增长是在六个月之前
The last dramatic growth was six months ago
在颞叶处
in the temporal lobe,
在那之后就没有变化了
and since then zip.
谨慎和时间
Caution and time --
现在对我们来说是不利因素
they're liabilities at this point.
你得给那个混♥蛋♥增加剂量
You got to dose that motherfucker to the gills.
如果他活下来 我们就是天才
If he lives, we're geniuses.
如果他死了 那就让他死掉
And if he dies, he dies.
不会有什么损失
I mean, there's really nothing to lose here.
那我的执照怎么办
What about my license,
我的名誉
my reputation?
听着 我
Look, I...
我尊重你 你知道的
I respect you -- you know that.
你只是也需要尊重我 好吗
You just need to respect me, okay?
靠
Shit!
天哪
Shit.
醒醒 醒醒
Come on, come on, come on!
皮特 醒醒
Pete, come on!
醒醒
Come on!
醒醒 皮特 醒醒
Come on, Pete, come on!
多谢 阿什
Thanks, Ash.
谢谢
Thanks.
致你的朋友皮特
To your friend Pete.
皮特
Pete.
他喜欢瑜伽
He loved yoga.
什么
Excuse me?
他像其他警♥察♥
He hid it from everyone --
隐瞒毒瘾或者男朋友之类的东西那样
like the way other cops would hide addictions
瞒着大伙
or boyfriends or whatever.
他以前总喝这种
Drank this green juice --
等量羽衣甘蓝和抱子甘蓝等玩意的菜汁
equal parts kale and Brussels sprouts and fuck all.
抗老化 他这么说
Antioxidants, he'd tell me --
天天都得喝
got to get them in every day.
但他还是死了
And yet...he died, anyway.
只留下我穿着我的小跑鞋跑圈
Leaves me running around in me little fucking sneakers,
快步走
speed walking,
健康饮食
healthy eating.
这些又有什么用呢
What's the point of all that shit?
他跟我说他要
He told me he was gonna retire
咧嘴笑着退休
with a big fucking smile on his face.
这就是他的退休计划
That was his retirement plan.
你呢
And you?
什么
What?
你的退休计划是什么
What's your retirement plan?
我
I...
我已经退休了 和霍利一起工作
I'm done -- working with Holly,
给精力过盛的红发疯子造凉亭
building gazebos for mad, ginger dynamo people.
但那比起享受生活
But isn't that more reacting to life
更像是被动地应对生活
instead of...living it?
不 那就是生活
No. That is living.
你一生都在
You -- you have spent your entire life
帮其他人收拾烂摊子
cleaning up other people's messes.
你想要什么
What would you like?
你余生想要什么
What do you want in the time that's left to you?
很少有人这么问
Fewer conversations like these.
为什么我屋里有条金鱼
Why is there a goldfish in my house?
它不是金鱼 是斗鱼
She's not a goldfish -- she's a Betta fish.
叫索菲鱼·洛伦
Her name is SoFisha Loren.
就像索菲亚·洛伦 但
Like Sophia Loren, but --
我知道 但它怎么在这里
Yeah, I get it, yeah, but why is she here?
我没法丢下它
I couldn't just leave her behind.
那你怎么在这里
Okay, well, why are you here?
艾达为皮特的事情给我打了电♥话♥
Ida called me about Pete,
我觉得你不该自己呆着
and I felt you shouldn't be alone.
一个人沉浸在丧失所爱之人的悲痛中
Grieving the loss of a loved one in isolation
可能会导致心肌病 甚至自杀
can lead to cardiomyopathy and even suicide,
特别是节假日前后
especially around the holiday season.
连被单独关起来的果蝇
I mean, even fruit flies that are kept in isolation
都会比其它成群结队的果蝇
剧集 | 梅赛德斯先生 | 导航列表