剧集 | 梅赛德斯先生 | 导航列表
and I can't lose him.
我的生命里不能没有他
I mean, I can't lose him from my life.
霍利 听我说
Holly, listen to me.
听我一句劝
I need you to listen to me for just a second.
你并非要靠别人才能活下去
You do not need anyone to survive.
这些年你自己就过得很好
You've done a really good job of that all by yourself.
其次 说真的
And secondly, truly,
你见过比尔图谋不轨吗
have you ever known Bill to be up to no good?
没 恰恰相反
No. It's the opposite.
他总是一心向善
I mean, he's always up to good.
所以我们应该暂时给他点信任
So, perhaps we should give him the benefit of the doubt.
他觉得布雷迪在假装昏迷
He thinks Brady may be faking his coma.
那他就是疯了
Well...that would make him a lunatic.
你觉得我们应该
Do you think that we should do, like,
插手此事吗
an intervention for him or something?
听着 霍利
Listen, Holly, uh,
这能有什么好处呢
what good would it do?
比尔只会坚持自己的想法
Because Bill is gonna think what Bill thinks.
你我都知道这一点
You and I both know that.
不过他曾经打过一些稀奇古怪的赌
You know, he has made some pretty outlandish bets
而结果都如他所料
on things that all paid off pretty well.
而且其中一个就与你有关
And one of those bets was on you.
什么意思
What are you saying?
我是说我不太赞同依赖他人
I'm saying that I am not a big fan of dependence,
所以我不希望你依赖比尔
so I don't want you to depend on Bill.
但与此同时
but at the same time,
你可以信赖他
you can count on him.
听懂了没
Does that make sense?
没太懂
Not really.
那就来帮我收拾工作台吧
Well, then, help me clean up the work table
我只有这个活了
'cause that's all I got.
好吧
Okay.
好 我们可以进行下一步了
All right, we are ready for the next step.
我还以为"黑客技术"就是
I thought "Hacking" was when you type
往电脑里敲一堆代码
a bunch of code into the computer.
这次有点不一样
Eh, it's a little different this time.
这次得从内部破解
You have to start from the inside out.
尝试密♥码♥太多次
Too many attempts at a password
会让手♥机♥自动清除数据 所以...
can make the phone wipe itself clean, so...
老天 还会这样吗
Jesus. Is that possible?
是啊
Yeah.
听着 别担心 一切都在掌控中
Well, look, don't worry. I got this, all right?
你就庆幸我买♥♥了逻辑分♥析♥仪
You're lucky I brought over a logic analyzer,
-芯片读取器和模拟手♥机♥吧 -确实
- a chip reader, and a mock phone. - Exactly.
否则我们就惨了
Otherwise, we'd be screwed.
说真的
Literally.
你这些设备是怎么弄到的
How'd you get all that stuff?
哈佛
Harvard.
哈佛认识的人
Harvard people.
我猜
Now, I'm assuming
你这不是正经听课学来的吧
you didn't learn this in any actual class.
不是
No.
这有点算是...
This would be a little too, uh --
-怎么说呢 -违法吗
- what's the word? - "Illegal"?
课余爱好
"Extracurricular."
黑进一部手♥机♥一般要多久
How long does hacking a phone usually take?
考虑到联调局都不知道怎么黑手♥机♥
Well, considering that the FBI doesn't even know how to do it,
所以得好一会儿
I'd say a while.
每次复♥制♥内存芯片都需要大概一小时
Every copy of the memory chip takes about an hour.
然后一旦手♥机♥开始试图删除数据
And then once a phone starts to try and clean itself --
就是自动清除数据
you know, wipe itself clean --
我就得重新来过
you'd have to make a whole new one, so...
我就是想告诉你 别着急
What I'm trying to say is, settle in.
烙铁是干什么用的
What's with the soldering iron?
不用烙铁我怎么能从主板上
Well, I mean, how else would I be able
取下内存芯片呢
to extract the memory chip from the motherboard?
必须用烙铁
I-I'd have to use this.
确实
Exactly.
你要去哪儿 太无聊了吗
Where are you going, huh? Too boring?
去放松下神经
Calm me nerves.
别把我餐桌烙出个洞就行
Don't put a hole in me dining-room table.
好 我尽量
Yeah, I'll try not to.
拒绝访问
进展如何
How are you getting on?
还行
It's all right.
幸亏你从塞迪妈妈那拿到了可能的密♥码♥
It's good you got possible passwords from Sadie's mom.
不然得有上百万种组合
Or else there could have been like a million different combos.
你试过几次了
How many have you gone through?
16次
16.
检测到新设备
我在做第三份备份
I'm on the third copy now.
拒绝访问
设备已连接
比尔 我进去了
Bill, I'm in!
我解开了
I got it!
看这里 谁是马修
Here, look. Who's Matthew?
男朋友
The boyfriend.
"他控制了我的头脑
"He's in my head.
我找不到其他解释了"
I don't know how else to explain it."
-往下 往下 往下 -好
- Go on, go on, go on. - Okay.
随你怎么说
我告诉你 他能跟我交流
我他妈就知道
I fucking knew it.
谁
布雷迪·哈茨菲尔德
那个昏迷了的精神病患者吗
是的 我知道这很奇怪
他醒了吗
这就是奇怪之处了 但我总觉得能听到他的声音
塞迪 别这样
我他妈就知道
I fucking knew it.
剧集 | 梅赛德斯先生 | 导航列表