剧集 | 梅赛德斯先生 | 导航列表
You said you would give me answers.
我说了
I did.
我要我想听的
I need the ones I wanted.
娜塔莉 我告诉过你 我去不了
Natalie, I told you, I can't.
我在镇子的另一头 已经到家了
I'm on the other side of town. I'm already at home.
他就不能搭公交吗
Can't he take the bus?
我知道他八岁
I'm aware that he's 8.
我八岁时就坐公交 你也是
I took the bus at 8. So did you.
维克托 我不知道维克托在哪
Victor? I don't know where the hell Victor is.
十七岁的孩子在夏天一般都干什么
What do 17-year-olds do in the summer?
是的 我也这么猜的
Yeah. Your guess is as good as mine.
我等等再打回去
Yeah, I got -- I got to call you back.
好的 再见
All right, bye.
他可以用这个打字吗
He can type with this?
如果他是生理上哑了而不是不愿意说话
If the mutism is physical and not selective,
这个可以帮助他说话
this should enable him to talk, yeah.
如果是不愿意说话呢
And if it's not physical?
我也有所准备
I have a plan for that, too.
科拉
有结果吗 你能行的
剩下的让我来就行了
I'll finish up here.
听着 你有很多理由不开口
Look, you have plenty of reasons not to talk.
我理解 真的
I understand that. I do.
但我保证 你一天牢都不用坐
But I can assure you will not spend a day in prison.
我看到你的大脑了 布雷迪
I've seen your brain, Brady.
你的眶皮质异常地不活跃
You have exceptionally low activity in your orbital cortex.
你知道那意味着什么吗
You know what that means?
意味着你生来如此
It means you were born like this.
你永远无法控制你的行为
You were never able to control your actions.
我会作证
I'll testify to that.
永远无法控制我的行为
Never in control of my actions?
这是我的得意之作
It was my masterpiece.
我认识很多杰出的精神病专家
I have half a dozen eminent psychiatrists
他们一样愿意为你作证
who are also willing to testify on your behalf.
如果你跟我合作
If you work with me,
我保证 你一天牢都不用坐
I assure you will not spend a day in prison
你可以一直在精神病院生活
and you will live your days out in a psychiatric hospital.
精神病院 我真♥他♥妈♥等不及了
Psychiatric hospital. I can hardly fucking wait.
有最先进的技术和设备
A state-of-the-art facility.
有好吃的
Good food,
你可以看看蓝天 散散步
you get to see the sky, take walks.
生活得很好
Not a bad life at all.
支票就在信箱里
And the check is in the mail.
我不会射进你嘴里
And I won't come in your mouth.
我不吸气
And I didn't inhale.
配合我吧
Just...play ball.
骗子 骗子
Well...liar, liar.
我听到你跟老蒙特兹讲话了
I heard you talking to Senior Montez.
你想要让我进监狱
You want to put me in prison.
你想要让我坐上电椅
You want to put me in the chair.
配合你
"Play ball"?
我以为你永远不会提
I thought you'd never ask.
我不明白
I don't understand.
我不明白
I don't understand.
我不明白 我不...
I-I don't understand. I don't...
我不...
I don't...
我到的时候 她脸上还有希望
When I arrived, there was hope on her face.
我像只该死的蟑螂一样毁了它
I crushed it like a fucking roach.
你觉得我们的婚姻中
Do you think in our marriage,
我们是因为过于诚实而内疚
we were guilty of too much honesty?
还是因为不够诚实
Hmm? Or -- or not enough?
我不喜欢这个话题走向
I don't like where this is headed.
你以问题开始 却以批判结束
When you lead with a question, you end with a judgment,
我可不想这样
and it's never in my favor.
因为我觉得是因为不够诚实而内疚
'Cause I think we were guilty of not enough.
因为当你结婚了
Because when you're married and especially
特别是有了孩子之后 你应该安分守己
if you have a kid, you got to keep the peace.
谨慎行事
Handle with care.
你要把我贬得一无是处了
I'm really about to get shat on here.
不
No.
比利 你总是被工作所困
Billy, the job always fucked you up.
现在 你又明知故犯
And now, for you to knowingly go down
再一次探索未知事件
that same rabbit hole again...
这一次 还带上了杰罗姆和霍利
this time, taking Jerome and Holly...
你自己知道你在干什么吗
Do you even know what the hell you're doing?
也许不知道
Probably not.
你花了一辈子在寻找线索
You've spent your whole life searching for clues,
寻找每一处蛛丝马迹
looking for any detail under every rock.
你需要集中注意力
You need to pay attention.
-有什么好话要说吗 -没有
- Anything good to say? - No.
记得你以前说你在律师事务所
Remember, you used to say about your law firm that,
所有的规章制度都被丢到一边
all the rules and regulations aside,
大多数案子最后都变成嗅觉测试
most cases came down to the smell test.
-你记得吗 -记得
- Do you remember that? - Yeah.
你可以嗅出来
You could sniff it?
我知道 想着他也许还有认知
Well, I know how fucked it is
这有多糟糕
to think this guy might be cognitive.
我清楚 好吗
I am aware of it, all right?
你是对的
And you're right.
拉着杰罗姆和霍利一起趟浑水很自私
It's selfish to drag Jerome and Holly down my skunk hole.
但我已经仔细闻过了
But I have sniffed this piece of shit.
任何人都想不到 他有多清醒
He's more alive than anyone knows.
他的意识就在体内
He's fucking in there.
你在想衣服的事情 是不是
You're wondering about the clothes, aren't you?
把它们装起来烧掉就好了
Just bag 'em and burn 'em.
但你得先穿好衣服
But get dressed first.
我也许又搞砸了
I might've fucked up again.
这就搞砸了
Already?
现在还很早
I mean, it's pretty early.
因为我在调查哈茨菲尔德的事
Because of my digging around on Hartsfield,
蒙特兹威胁要吊销我们的执照
Montez threatened to pull our license,
那也会包括你的执照
which would include your license.
我觉得他不会这么做 但是...
I don't think he'll do it, but...
对不起
Sorry.
没什么想说的吗
Nothing to say?
你希望我说什么
What do you wantme to say?
说一些能帮你脱离困境的话
Something that will take you off the hook?
还是让你觉得自己是个没那么自私的混♥蛋♥的话
Something that will make you feel like less of a selfish jerk?
对 就是这些 没错
Yeah, something like that, yeah.
霍利
Holly...
我知道对你来说
I know how important
成为一个私♥家♥侦♥探♥有多重要
being a private detective has become to you.
我绝不想破坏你的事业
I have no intention of jeopardizing that.
我从未真正想当一个私♥家♥侦♥探♥
I never really set out to be a private detective,
也没想成为你这样的人
so much as I set out to be you.
我钦佩你致力于追求真♥相♥所付出的努力
You know, I admire how much you commit yourself to the truth,
不论如何 都相信自己
how you believe in yourself, no matter what.
我一点都不相信自己
I don't believe in myself at all.
你应该相信
Well, you should.
我做了些独♥立♥的调查
You know, I -- I did a little bit of independent research,
虽然难以置信 但布雷迪仍有可能
and while still implausible, it is possible for Brady
假装得了缄默症
to be faking his mutism
并且操控别人的行为
and influencing the actions of others.
很显然 由于尚未规定自然的界限
Now, evidently, there can be no classification of "supernatural"
所以就人类大脑而言
when it comes to the human brain,
并没有对超自然现象的分类
as the boundaries of nature have yet to be defined.
你在听我说话吗
Are -- are you hearing what I'm saying?
你在跟我一起趟浑水
You're going down my skunk hole.
你分♥析♥得很好
You're taking this pretty well.
谢了
Thanks.
我理解
I understand.
但并不代表我原谅你了
剧集 | 梅赛德斯先生 | 导航列表