剧集 | 梅赛德斯先生 | 导航列表
I'd like to call bullshit on that one.
你问了我也答了
Asked and answered.
你想来点蛋糕吗
Do you want some cake?
给 希望合你的口味
Here you go. I hope you like it.
它应该是红色的 而不是蓝色 对不起了
It was supposed to be red, not blue, but sorry about that.
你想来点蛋糕吗
Do you want some cake?
希望合你口味
I hope you like it.
是的 他们把颜色搞错了
Yeah, they got the... color wrong.
我一整天都想给你打电♥话♥
I've been wanting to talk to you all day.
他醒了
He's awake.
不是吧 他醒了
Fucking hell, he's awake?
他说话了吗
Did he talk?
老天 当然没有
No, God, no.
但他直勾勾地看着另一个护士 盯着她的眼睛
But he looked right at another nurse, right in her eyes.
我马上就过去
I'll be over shortly.
比尔 没事吧 怎么了
Bill, you all right? What's wrong?
-是布雷迪 -布雷迪
- Brady. - Brady?
他醒了
He's awake.
帮我向你♥爸♥道声谢 好吗
Yeah, just tell your dad thanks a lot, will ya,
确保霍利安全到家
and m-make sure Holly gets back.
比尔
Bill.
儿子 我想给里奇看看你的成绩单
Son, I want to show Rich your report card.
赶紧拿过来给我
Run up and get it for me.
大学不发成绩单的 爸
Uh, yeah, c-colleges don't make report cards, Dad.
好吧 管它是什么 有你的成绩就行
Okay, well, whatever, your grades.
快点 我就在那边
Go. I'm gonna be over here.
好
Okay.
比尔去哪了
Where'd Bill go?
他走了
Uh, he left.
他就这么不辞而别了
But he didn't say goodbye.
没错
Yeah.
他说什么布雷迪醒了 然后就
He said something about Brady waking up, and then --
等等 布雷迪醒了
Wait. Brady woke up?
没错 我也不清楚 霍利
Yeah, I don't know, Holly.
别走开好吗 我想叙叙旧
Just stick around, okay? I want to catch up.
你几个月都只看不纹
You've been window shopping for months,
现在终于纹了
and now you're finally getting it.
什么让你改主意了 亲爱的
What changed, darling?
是时候了
It was time.
第一学期期末成绩
派对如何
How was the party?
比皮特的葬礼稍微令人愉快点
It was slightly more enjoyable than Pete's funeral
因为没人哭 但吃的远不如那次
because no one was crying, but the food wasn't nearly as good.
看见比尔了吗
Have you seen Bill?
他先离开派对了 也不接我电♥话♥
He left the party earlier, and he's not answering my calls.
他会出现的
He'll turn up.
他总是会出现
He always does.
他到家之后从不一直开着灯
He never leaves the lights on for when he comes home.
他说他不想多付电力公♥司♥一分钱
He says he doesn't want to pay the electric company
但我觉得他只是更喜欢黑暗
more than he has to, but I think that he just prefers the dark.
黑一点也没什么错
There's nothing wrong with a little darkness.
晚安
Night.
晚安
Night.
带我离开房♥间
Take me out of this room.
去外面
Go outside.
让我离开这该死的医院
Get me out of this fucking hospital.
我们出去走走 好吗
Let's go for a walk, okay?
出去走走
Let's go for a walk.
快点
Come on!
我们走楼梯吧
Dare I say it -- we take the stairs?
我♥操♥
Holy fuck.
下去吗
Going down?
不了 谢谢
No, thank you.
真♥他♥妈♥见鬼
There is a fucking God.
见鬼 真♥他♥妈♥见鬼
There's a God. There's a fucking God.
操
Oh, fuck.
操 去拿把刀
Oh, fuck. Um, get a knife.
去拿把刀
Get a fucking knife.
去拿把手术刀
Get a fucking -- Get a...scalpel.
去拿把手术刀 赛迪
Get a scalpel, Sadie.
在我看来你还是那样
You look the same to me.
抱歉打扰
Don't mean to interrupt.
你们是一家人吗
Are you family?
也可以这么说
You could say as much.
我该走了
I should get going.
我没想吓走你
I didn't mean to scare you.
我...
I'm, um...
只是照章办事
Just following protocol.
就是这样
Yep.
你没吓到我
You didn't scare me.
时辰到了 你个死胖子
Time's up, you fat fuck.
我记得告诉过你待在护士站
I thought I told you to stay at the nurses' station.
操
Fuck!
回咨♥询♥台去
Go back to the desk.
好 好 好的
Yeah, yeah. Okay.
他怎么了
What's going on with him?
我要知道就见鬼了
Fuck if I know.
离开这儿 比尔 快走
Get out of here, Bill. Go.
操 操 操 操
Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck!
操 操 操
Fuck, fuck, fuck!
操
Fuck!
剧集 | 梅赛德斯先生 | 导航列表