剧集 | 梅赛德斯先生 | 导航列表
找到我 你就知道怎么回事了 小白♥痴♥
If you find me, you'll see how it's done, grasshopper.
小白什么
Grass-what?
看着
Just look.
原来你在这
Oh. There you are.
没错 赶紧开走
Yeah. And move.
马上 对不起
Yeah, I am. I'm sorry.
我只是
I'm just...
不太擅长这个
not very good at this.
这个 好了
This -- Okay.
从我这里开过去
Just drive past me here.
继续往前
Keep going.
行了 再来个三点转弯
All right, make a three-point turn.
停在我后面
Park in behind me.
三点转弯
A three-point turn?
就是 掉头
Just -- A U-turn, whatever.
我感觉自己有点无能
I feel quite incompetent.
没关系的
Okay.
你没必要有这种感觉
No reason for you to feel that way.
你怎么会了解你不熟悉的事情呢
How can you know what you don't know?
来这里的路上 我大约有
I know. On the way here, I nearly lost you,
没数错的话 13次差点跟丢了你
if I counted correctly, 13 times.
实地作业从来不是你的长项
Well, you know, field work was never your forte,
但你很有必要学习
but it's important that you learn.
-为什么是现在 -这样你就知道怎么操作
- Why now? - So you know how to do it.
但你不是负责实地工作吗
I know, but won't you just be in the field?
万一我病了或者没法来呢
Well, just in case I'm s-sick or I can't.
你没病为什么不能来
Well, why can't you if you're not sick?
我 未雨绸缪嘛
I -- All I'm saying is that it's important to be prepared.
-等等 你病了 -没有
- Wait. Are you sick? - No, I'm not sick.
好了 现在我来开你的车
Okay. Now, listen, I'm gonna take your car,
你坐在我的车里 行吗
and you sit in mine, okay?
好吧 因为我的车容易被发现
Okay. Right. Because my car was "made"?
正是如此 很好
Exactly. Good. Well done. That's it. Okay.
注意我的位置
Now, just note where I am, right?
街上有很多可以挡住我
Up the street with plenty of things
不被屋子里的人看到的东西
to take the eye between me and her house, all right?
塞迪的车在房♥子的哪个方向呢
Now, where is Sadie's car, in relation to the house?
房♥子北边 不 南边
Just north of it -- south of it.
对 南边 我的车呢 对
South of it, right. Where's mine? Yes.
北边 对的
North of it. That's right.
就是说 她从屋子里走出来
So it means when she walks out of the house,
她会偏向于朝左看而非朝右看
she will naturally look left rather than right, okay,
这就进一步降低了她看到我的概率
further minimizing the chances of her seeing me.
这样的话 你
Well, in this case, you.
等等 我为什么要做这个
Wait. Why am I doing this?
你要麻痹她[干掉她]
You're gonna put her to sleep, okay?
很明显她今晚要
Now, it seems pretty clear to me that she's gonna sleep
-睡在她男朋友家 -等等 我为什么不能
- at her boyfriend's this evening. - Wait. Why can't I --
你的车就停在半个街区外
How can I possibly put her to sleep
我怎么可能干掉她
when your car is parked like half a block away?
不 这是个比喻
No, no, that's a euphemism.
-那是个比喻 比喻 -什么
- Euphemism. It's a euphemism, okay? - What's --
我得知道她接下来几个小时内
So, I need to know if she moves within, say,
会不会出门
the next few hours, that's all.
我会坐在你车里
Okay, so I'm just supposed to sit in your car
-等 -一直到她去睡觉 对
- and just wait - Until she goes to sleep. That's right.
然后你要去哪里
Okay. And where will you be?
我有事要处理
I-I-I got -- I got things to tend to.
你最近老是这样
You've been doing a lot of that lately.
-你盯着房♥子 好吗 -好
- Yeah, just watch the house, would ya? - Yes.
-钥匙在这里吗 -在
- Is the key in here? - Yes.
需要帮忙吗
Can I help you?
你是房♥主吗
Are you the homeowner?
是的
Yeah.
而且我有持枪许可
And I -- And I have a license to carry.
我是 威廉·霍奇斯
Uh, uh, I'm William Hodges.
是个私♥家♥侦♥探♥
I'm a private investigator.
我能看看你的徽章或者证件吗
Can I see a badge? Or a card?
当然 当然
Yes, of course. Sure, yeah, yeah.
我正在调查济慈医院里的一些不法行为
I'm investigating some malpractice at Mercy General.
我能同您女儿说几句话吗
I was wondering, could I speak with your daughter?
跟我女儿有关吗
Is my daughter involved?
没 没有 我只是想问她几个问题
Ah, no, no. I just want to ask her a few questions.
谁雇佣的你 医院
Who are you working for? The hospital?
我无权回答
I'm not at liberty to say.
我要报♥警♥了
Calling the police.
见鬼
Fuck it!
大家都说我不应该来见你
Everybody told me I shouldn't come see you.
但我得来
But I had to.
我得来看看你
I had to come and look you...
直视你堆满眼屎 又小
I had to look you in your shitty, little...
又混沌的眼睛
cloudy eye.
你个渣滓
You're nothing.
见鬼 见鬼
Fuck! Fuck.
你做梦了 没事
It's a dream. Hey, it's okay.
只是个梦
It's just a dream.
怎么啦
What's up?
我
I, uh...
路过
Just dropping by?
是啊
Yeah.
我
Uh, I...
好吧 请进
Okay, yeah, sure, yeah, yeah. By all means.
好吧 谢谢
Okay. Thanks.
谢谢
Thanks.
工作不顺吧 宝贝
Tough day at work, honey?
一个女人和她女儿
A woman and her daughter are --
她们似乎挺烦我
Well, they seem quite perturbed with me.
肯定没什么理由
For no good reason, I'm sure.
那个妈妈我理解
Well, the mother I get.
那个女儿有点让人头疼
The daughter is a head-scratcher.
你没用你的直率坦诚感动她
You didn't brace her with your refreshing level of candor?
没有
No.
用沉着的性格迷住她
Charm her with your serene temperament?
没有
No.
-给她写情书 -没有
- Serve her papers? - No.
-用一张旧搜查令追求她 -没没没
- Chase her down for an old warrant? - No, no, no, no.
故意刁难她
Speak crossly to her?
没有
Uh, no.
这可就让人摸不着头脑了
Well, this is baffling.
这东西也是
So, uh -- So is this.
过去的事了
Old times.
不是
No.
不
No.
过去你会带着
Old times would be you carrying
查案失败的不快进门
the toxic cloud of a failed case into the house
还闭口不谈
and refusing to talk about it.
晚饭从头喝到尾
And then drinking right through dinner.
你现在就是那种感觉吗
Is that what this feels like?
不 不
No, no. I...
说实话我不知道现在是什么感觉
honestly don't know what this feels like.
你...
What, um...
你来这儿干什么 比尔
What are you doing here, Bill?
我想你了
I miss you.
像我们过去常说的 到头来
Got to the end of watch, as we used to say,
我只是想不到我有其他想看到的人
and I-I just couldn't think of anybody else I wanted to see.
我们在干什么
What are we doing?
知道吗
You know, you, uh --
酒吧的事你完全误会了
you misread the situation at the bar so spectacularly.
有吗
Did I?
是的 是的
Yeah. Yeah.
剧集 | 梅赛德斯先生 | 导航列表