剧集 | 梅赛德斯先生 | 导航列表
你的耳朵那天进屎了吗
You have shit in your ears that day?!
我不明白这有什么联♥系♥
I don't see the connection.
我知道她一直在给你提供信息
I know that she's been feeding you information.
你为什么那么在乎
Uh, why do you care?
我们也知道你一直在她的帮助下
We also know that you've been making unreported
对哈茨菲尔德进行未经上报的非法访问
and illegal visits to Hartsfield's room with her help.
你知道的真多
You are a wealth of information.
但你知道吗
But did you know this?
一个人如果够用心
A person can truly go fuck himself
就真的去你♥妈♥的♥
if he puts his mind to it right.
操♥你♥妈♥
Fuck you.
你从不让别人知道你那么聪明
Well, you never let on you were clever.
你知道医院主任派迪莫吗
You know the hospital administrator-- Pettimore?
他不想让医院被卷进这场风波里
He doesn't want the hospital dragged anywhere near this shitstorm.
什么...什么风波
What-- what shitstorm?
要让你大祸临头的那场风波
The one about to rain down on your head.
所以他愿意把医院所有的
So he's willing to give me every fucking frame
安全监控录像交给我
of hospital security footage
我就能追踪你一年多以来的行踪
to track your movement over a year.
看到监控录像之后
And when we see that footage,
派迪莫会吊销威尔默的护士资格证
Pettimore is gonna pull Wilmer's nursing certification.
然后她会被罚款
Then she's gonna get hit with fines
高达五万美元
somewhere upward of 50 grand.
至于你 我会亲自
And you-- I'm gonna personally
重审你的侦探执照
walk through your investigator's license review myself.
你有这种违规行为
And with this kind of violation,
就跟"谁找到归谁"侦探所无缘了
you could say bye-bye to Finders Keepers.
你再也不能合法地当侦探了
You won't be able to look for your fucking car keys legally!
说完了吗
You done?
不 我没说完
Actually, no. I'm not.
如果...
If any of this--
如果媒体知道了这件事
and I mean anyof this-- gets into the media,
我会告你严重违反健康保险流通与责任法案
I'm gonna hit you with a Tier 3 HIPAA violation,
把你扔进重罪监狱待十年
dump your ass in D-Block for 10 years.
安东尼奥 我要是在那里待十年
If I do 10 years, Antonio,
很可能会死在那里
I'll probably die in there.
那跟我没关系
That's not my problem.
那我要是胖揍你一顿
So, what's the extra nickel
再把你扔到几个路口开外
for stomping your ass into the fucking ground
我还会再加上什么罪
and a few blocks up this fucking street?
你吓不倒我 老头子
You're not threatening me, old man.
我不威胁人
No, I don't make threats.
你这种没用的东西才会威胁人
Little fucking pissants like you make threats.
我保证
This is a promise.
我倒要看看是谁在威胁
We'll see who's making the threat
谁在做保证
and who's making the promise.
你为什么要这样
Why are you doing this?
因为你在我的眼皮底下犯法了
Because you broke the law on my watch!
所以是你的自尊心受不了
So it's about your ego.
我说什么就是什么
It's about whatever the fuck I say it's about.
这是我的案子 我的说法
It's my case. It's my narrative.
给我离济慈综合医院远点
Stay away from Mercy Gen.
牙签男 你最怕的
Hey, pencil dick, which would scare you most --
是我不屑一顾
that I don't give a fuck
还是我来真的
or that I do?
还是那么聪明
Wow. Again with the clever.
就在上次你结束咨♥询♥之后
Right before you left our last session,
你说 "我不配"
you said, "I'm not worth it."
在从布雷迪那儿夺回人生前 你什么都不是
That until you take your life back from Brady, you're nothing.
你还这么想吗
Do you still feel that way?
是的
Yes.
布雷迪·哈茨菲尔德是个典型的变♥态♥
Look, Brady Hartsfield is a textbook psychopath.
他没有同理心和同情心 无法与人交流
He's incapable of empathy or remorse or human connection.
他永远不能体会你的感受
So he could never feel you.
就算他没有昏迷
And even if he wasn't in a coma,
他说的话也不能让你安心
there is nothing he could say that would bring you closure.
那就只能让他这么赢了我吗
So, what, am I supposed to just let him win, then?
把这件事看作输赢
Well, looking at it in terms of winning and losing
对你没有好处
will not help you.
我必须和他谈
I need to talk.
不如你排练一下如果能见到布雷迪
What if you...practiced what you would say to Brady,
你会说什么
if you could?
亲爱的布雷迪
Dear Brady...
操
Oh, fuck.
操♥你♥妈♥的 布雷迪
Fuck you, Brady.
操你
Fuck you.
操 你
Fuck...you...
你个哭泣的讨厌鬼
you sniveling little prick.
这就对了 回你的草坪剪草去
That's it. Back to your lawn. Cut your grass.
这里没什么好看的
Nothing to see here.
你知道我最气的是什么
You know what really fucking pisses me off,
是你这样悲哀的小人竟然能伤到我
is that somebody who's pathetic as you could hurt me.
你♥他♥妈♥能伤到我
Could fucking hurt me?
你♥他♥妈♥个贱♥人♥
You fucking little piece of shit.
贱♥人♥
Prick!!
他们得给你擦屁♥股♥
They got to wipe your ass for you.
没法吃 没法喝
Can't eat, can't drink.
没法操
Can't fuck!
但你总归是死定了
Not that you were fucking, anyway!
你看我
Look at me.
我能走路
I'm walking around. Oh, yeah.
我能说话
I'm talking, huh?
我能上♥床♥
I'm fucking.
当然还能喝酒
Definitely drinking.
可能喝得有点多
Maybe a little too much.
到底谁是赢家呢 布雷迪·哈茨菲尔德
But who did they declare the winner, Brady Hartsfield?
那个站不起来的贱♥人♥
The bitch flat on her back?
还是直立走路的我
Or the one on her own two fucking feet?!
你输了 布雷迪
You fucking lost, Brady!
你好
Hello.
妈妈
Hey, Ma?
黛博拉·安·哈茨菲尔德
我有个新玩具了
I found a new toy.
你输了 你再也没法伤害我了
You failed, and you'll never hurt me again.
你永远
You'll never...
都不能再伤害我了
ever fucking hurt me again.
怎么了
What is it?
我们进去说
Maybe we'd better go inside.
不 你告诉我
No, just tell me.
我们获取了塞迪的短♥信♥
Well, we accessed Sadie's text messages.
然后呢
And?
她正和马修为孩子的事起争执
Well, she was arguing with Matthew about the baby.
你觉得马修和这件事有关吗
Do you think Matthew had something to do with this?
我不知道 只是
I don't know -- It's just...
事情比你想的要糟糕
things were a...bit rougher than you thought.
她停止服药了
And she'd stopped taking her medication.
天哪
Oh, no.
她向我承诺会坚持服药的
She promised me she would stay on her meds.
她害怕药会影响孩子
She was worried about the effect on the baby.
你也知道
As you know,
像她这样突然停药
going off her medication as abruptly as she did
会造成思维混乱
can cause a chaotic mental state.
我刚从葬礼后的追悼会上过来
I just came from the memorial, after the funeral.
她可喜欢布朗尼了
She loved brownies.
我熬夜做的 但
I was up all night making them, but...
我真的累了
I'm so tired.
我要怎么承受
How will I carry this?
不管我打多少次电♥话♥到你手上的那个手♥机♥
No matter how many times I call that phone in your hand...
她都不会接
...she won't answer.
你说过你会搞定这件事的
You said you would fix this.
你说过会给我个解释
剧集 | 梅赛德斯先生 | 导航列表