剧集 | 梅赛德斯先生 | 导航列表
《梅赛德斯先生》前情提要
Previously on "Mr. Mercedes"...
昨晚塞迪坠楼的时候 你站在那里
Last night when Sadie fell, you were standing with the ex-cop
和那个经常来看哈茨菲尔德的退休警♥察♥说话
who used to come visit Hartsfield.
-他是我的朋友 -交朋友很好
- He's a friend. - Oh, friends are great.
但是工作更好
A job's better.
警♥察♥已经判定她是自杀的
The police have ruled it a suicide.
你认为她不是自杀的吗
You don't think it was a suicide?
我怎么想不重要
It doesn't matter what I think.
我能问问你到底在做什么吗
Can I ask what exactly you're doing here?
比尔觉得他有所发现
Bill thinks he's onto something.
说实话 我认为这只是给了他一个
Honestly, I think it just gives him an excuse
让自己继续痴迷于布雷迪·哈茨菲尔德的借口
to keep following his obsession with Brady Hartsfield.
你要是想了解塞迪·麦克唐纳的想法
If you want to get into Sadie McDonald's head,
你应该查查她的手♥机♥试试
you should probably try and get into her phone.
我受不了看着你自残了
Can't watch you hurt yourself anymore.
斯蒂芬 我知道你还在乎我
Steph, I know that you still care about me.
在乎某人和喜欢某人
There's a difference between caring about someone
是有区别的
and caring for someone.
我想看看你女儿的手♥机♥
I'd like to see your daughter's phone, please.
-为什么 -因为我和你有相同的怀疑
- Why? - Because I share your suspicion.
我想看看我能不能解释她的死因
I want to see if I can explain what happened.
你能感受到疼吗
How do you feel about pain?
享受此刻吧
Seize that moment.
享受此刻吧 混♥蛋♥
Occupandi temporis, you little bitch.
你♥他♥妈♥在这干吗呢
What the fuck are you doing?
新闻报道和死者照片有什么关系
What's the connection between this and this?
我觉得他能与塞迪·麦克唐纳进行交流
I think he found a way to communicate with Sadie McDonald.
我进去了 谁是马修
I'm in! Who's Matthew?
-男朋友 -"他控制了我的头脑
- Boyfriend. - "He's in my head.
我找不到其他解释了"
I don't know how else to explain it."
是扎皮特平板电脑 傻瓜
It's the Zappits, dummy.
平板电脑能催眠人
They hypnotize people.
扎皮特只是一个通道
The Zappits are just the doorway.
-你需要走过这通道 -我进来了
- You need to walk through it. - I'm in.
我们出去吧 好吗
Let's get out of here, shall we?
我他妈就知道
I fucking knew it.
梅赛德斯先生
第二季第五集
塞迪用了"交流"这个词
Sadie used the word "communicating."
没错 她也没吃药 所以...
Yeah, she was also off her fucking meds, so...
听着 不用操心案子了
Look, never mind with the attitude.
有我♥操♥心就够了
I bring enough attitude to the fucking equation myself.
不用外包给你了
Don't need to outsource the task to you.
"交流"还能有什么别的意思
What else could "communicating" mean?
你觉得布雷迪·哈茨菲尔德从床上坐起来
Uh...do you think Brady Hartsfield was sitting on his bed
没人看到 还和那个护士聊天吗
and no one's looking and he's chopping it up with the staff?
我说我那么想了吗
Did I say I think that?
那我们在这儿干嘛呢 说真的
Right, then what are we doing here? Seriously.
事实是 这些都他妈说不通
The truth of it is, none of it makes any fucking sense.
但是呢
But?
我坚信真♥相♥就在这里
I can't shake the idea that that's where the truth is.
塞迪·麦克唐纳怀孕了
Sadie McDonald was pregnant.
她没吃药 除此之外
She was off her medications, and then on top of that,
还在和男朋友吵架 他说她
she was fighting with her boyfriend, who described her as,
"哪怕天气好也会焦虑"
uh, "Anxious on a good day."
我看人很准
I get a feeling for people.
她不是那种会寻短见的人
She wasn't the sort to take her life.
你觉得自杀的人会脑门上带个记号♥到处晃吗
You think suicide walks around with a fucking sign on its head?
她闷闷不乐 所以每个人都觉得
Oh, she was moping around, so everybody thought,
"她今天要离开世界了"吗
"Oh, today, she's gonna leave Earth"?
不是这样的 霍奇斯
That's not how it works, Hodges.
那是怎样的
How does it work?
你起床 做早饭 写张搞笑的字条
You wake up, you make breakfast, you write a funny note,
把它放进午餐盒 你付账单
put it in a lunchbox, you pay bills,
洗澡 穿上干净衣服
you take a shower, you put some clean clothes on.
然后这次你在厨房♥桌子上留下另一张字条
Then you leave another note -- on the kitchen table this time.
你开车到湖边 吞下一瓶药片
You drive off to the lake, you take a bottle of pills,
游到湖心淹死
swim to the middle of the lake, and you drown.
你母亲留了字条
Your mother, uh, left a note?
我一直以为没有
I always thought that there wasn't.
是啊 我知道你怎么想的
Yeah, I -- I know what you thought.
我知道大家怎么想 就是这样的
I know what everybody thought. That was the idea.
但如果要我形容我妈妈
But if I could describe my mom...
我会说"大多数时间是快乐的"
I'd say "Mostly happy."
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
五年前的事了
It was five years ago.
还是很遗憾
Still...
我能问你点事吗
Can I ask you something?
你别生气
Without you going off on me?
你可以问 我没法保证不生气
You can ask -- no guarantees.
你是不是有点希望案子继续发展下去
You think a part of you wants this case to go on?
希望布雷迪·哈茨菲尔德继续作案吗
That wants Brady Hartsfield to go on?
我他妈为什么会希望那样
Why the fuck would I want that?
别和我说 目标 对吗
Don't tell me. Purpose, right?
我想让个连环杀人凶手 卖♥♥冰淇淋的混♥蛋♥
I want a serial-killing, ice-cream fuck
从他植物人的地穴里爬出来
to crawl out from his vegetative crypt
因为玩拼字游戏无聊死了
because it beats the shit out of playing Scrabble?
是这样吗
Is that it?
就是这个意思
I agree with ya.
想法太疯狂了
The whole notion is batshit.
观点还是不会动摇吧
Can't shake it, though?
对
No.
出发吧 我们有好多事要做
Let's go. We got things to do.
互助小组的塞拉斯
好久没聊天了
今天有空吗 或许我们可以喝一杯 吃个饭
这抽起来和肉桂面包屑一个味儿
This flavor takes exactly like Cinnamon Toast Crunch.
你确定电子烟油里没一点热量吗
You sure there aren't any calories in E-juice?
我们能干点什么吗
Can we like, do something?
婊♥子♥
Slut-face?
等一下 我从没玩到过这
One sec. I've never gone this far.
你没和我说过你男朋友开的车这么霸道
Hey, you never told me your boyfriend drove such a sick car.
看看他
Check him out!
芭芭拉
Oh, Barbara.
天呐
My, my.
你都出落成这样了
How you've grown.
他真吓人
He's so creepy.
还没到第二节课 这是我今天没收的第三个了
Not even second period, and this is my third one today.
他们就像蝗虫
They're like locusts.
因为这些是暑期班的学生
Granted, these are summer school students --
全世界最不专注的了 但是
not the most focused in the world -- but wow.
他们根本不听讲
They're not concentrating at all.
听着 我们那会儿 也就传传纸条
Listen, in our day, we at least used to pass notes.
这些孩子直接坐在那儿盯着这些东西了
These kids just sit there and stare at these things.
我叫艾达·西尔弗
I'm Ida Silver, by the way.
埃利奥特·李
Elliot Lee.
-我也是志愿者 -教英语吗
- I'm a volunteer, too. - Oh, teaching English?
我们的母语 在这个颜文字时代
Our mother tongue, in the age of emojis.
我不信我们发这些东西能帮他们学习
I can't believe we handed these things out to help them learn.
更别提进步了
So much for progress.
很高兴见到你 艾达
Nice meeting you, Ida.
我也是
Same here.
额皮质看上去和健康成人无异了
The frontal cortex appears similar to that of a healthy adult.
所以 你的意思是 他不该
So, what you're saying is, he shouldn't
还像个植物人一样躺在这儿
still be lying here like a vegetable?
我的理论是
My working theory is
这是一例无法解释的缄默症
it's an unexplained manifestation of mutism.
你想让自己25年后作为神经外科主任
Do you see yourself retiring in 25 years
在俄亥俄的布里奇顿济慈医院退休吗
as the head of neurosurgery in Mercy General in Bridgetown, Ohio?
不想
No, I don't.
你想要更多 对吗
You want something more, right?
美国梦
American dream?
我也是
剧集 | 梅赛德斯先生 | 导航列表