剧集 | 梅赛德斯先生 | 导航列表
That's not to say that I forgive you.
没有任何记录显示 "谁找到归谁"侦探所
There is no record that Finders Keepers was charged
因为你与布雷迪·哈茨菲尔德或济慈医院的活动
with carrying out any duties surrounding your activities
遭到控告
with Brady Hartsfield or Mercy General.
我的律师将会起草一份声明
My attorney will draw up a statement
宣称你的行为不在事务所业务范围内
declaring that your actions were outside the scope of your agency
并且与"谁找到归谁"侦探所无关
and it had nothing to do with Finders Keepers.
你并不是作为我的员工去做的
You were not acting as my employee,
我也没有付你钱去做这些
nor were you being paid by anyone.
好
Right.
你要签了这份声明
You will sign that statement.
这很公平
That's fair.
这一点都不公平
It's not even close to fair.
谢谢你的早餐 但我还不饿
Thanks for the breakfast, but I'm not really hungry.
蒙特兹
马上在麦克纳利酒吧见
胡闹
Bollocks.
加油 最后一组
Let's go -- last time.
十 九 八 七 六
10, 9, 8, 7, 6,
五 四 三 二 一
5, 4, 3, 2, 1.
好了 好了 好了 太棒了
Stop, stop, stop. Amazing!
你做到了
You did it!
你太棒了 真厉害
You were great! That was awesome!
你好
Hey, there.
要喝点什么
What's your poison?
姜汁汽水
Ginger ale.
姜汁汽水 马上就好
Ginger ale -- coming right up.
请给我一杯双份波本
I'll have a double bourbon, please.
好的 马上就好
All right. Coming right up.
-你♥他♥妈♥知道现在几点吗 -我他妈知道
- See the fucking time? - Yeah, I'm aware of the fucking time.
你想干什么
What do you want?
-你的酒好了 -谢了 美女
- There you go. - Thanks, doll.
不客气
Sure.
有人闯入了我家 洗劫了一番
Someone broke into my house, ransacked it...
偷走了我的枪
stole my gun...
还杀了我的狗
and then killed my dog.
有前科的罪犯 旧案子吗 还是什么
Well, ex-con, old case? What?
新闻会这么说
That's what you'll see on the news, yeah.
说吧 我一点都不在乎
Come on. I don't really give a fuck.
如果这件事你能帮我
If you help me with this...
我会当我们昨天的对话不存在
I will, um...forget about what we discussed yesterday.
为什么找我 我相信 有一大堆侦探
Why me? I'm sure you have a slew of detectives
争先恐后地想帮你
who are chomping at the bit.
没错
Yeah, well...
我认为哈茨菲尔德和这件事有关
I think this involves Hartsfield.
我做了一些事
I did something.
这些事我不能让邓福德发现
Something that I can't risk Dunford getting wind of.
那个混账东西会用这件事来对付我
The motherfucker will use it against me.
但老实说 光是想到这件事
But honestly, it's starting to drive me
我就有点要疯了
a little crazy thinking about it.
当我听说哈茨菲尔德醒了之后 我去看了他
When I heard Hartsfield woke up, I paid him a visit.
私下见面 病房♥里只有他和我
Privately, just he and I in the room.
虽然我羞于承认 但是
And I'm not proud to admit it, but...
我使劲捏他的蛋
I squeezed the fuck out of his balls.
就这样 我相信人们做过更过分的
That's it? I'm sure people have done worse than that.
是的 我还对他说了些话
Yeah, well, I also said something to him,
说了些自从大二拉丁语课之后
something that I haven't said out loud
我再也没有大声说出口的话
since sophomore-year Latin class.
就 脱口而出了
Just...came to me.
把握当下
"Occupandi temporis."
把握当下之类的屁话
"Seize the moment" or some fucking thing.
没错
Right.
重点是
Here's the important part.
没有人
No one --
我是说 当我说那些话的时候
I fucking mean no one was within 100 feet of that room
病房♥周围三十米内没有人
when I said what I said.
然后我收到了这个
And then this.
把握当下
可以给我加两指幅的威士忌吗
Would you, uh, add two fingers of whiskey,
加到这个杯子里
stand this on its feet?
好了
There you go.
我也要一样的 美女
Same here, doll.
谢谢
Thank you.
剧集 | 梅赛德斯先生 | 导航列表