剧集 | 梅赛德斯先生 | 导航列表
我来匹配一下到那边需要的血型 来吧
I'll match the blood we need there. Let's get that.
你干什么 把它送回去
Hey, what are you doing?! Hey, this needs to go back in.
所有仪器都归到原位
All this needs to be hooked back up now.
运输人员已经上路了 先生
Transport's on its way, sir.
不 不可能
No. It's not happening, okay?
取消一切
Everything's been cancelled.
派迪莫先生 他刚进来
Mr. Pettimore -- He just came in --
派迪莫收到的通知有误 他知道
Pettimore was misinformed. He knows that.
你要是愿意 就给他打电♥话♥吧 但你别耽误我这边
You can call him if you like, but on your time.
在我这儿 这些机器都得
On my time, all of these machines need to be
立即放回去
hooked back up -- now.
医院不是你开的
You know, it's not your hospital.
不 这是我的病房♥
No. It's my ward.
你怎么进来的
How'd you get in here?
告诉我他在别处做体♥检♥
Tell me he's getting tests someplace.
他不可能跑掉
He's got to be here.
肯定不会
He has to be.
那你觉得他像在这儿吗
Does it look like he's here?
你们有保安 叫保安
You got security. Call it in!
天 叫保安
Geez. Call security!
快去
Do it now!
剧集 | 梅赛德斯先生 | 导航列表