剧集 | 梅赛德斯先生 | 导航列表
or they're on some sort of hipster-friendly wave
或是后现代的伪君子
or-- or this whole post-modern meta-pseudo
"我不是种族主义者 但我他妈有种族偏见"
"I'm not really racist but I'm actually fucking racist."
这他妈...
It's fucking...
太糟糕了 真的太糟了
It sucks. It really sucks.
你说"猜谜"的时候 我就听不懂了
You lost me at subtext.
那地方很冷漠 让人空虚
It's just cold and empty.
这样解决不了问题
This doesn't solve things.
这可以暂时解决问题
This would do it for now.
也许你是对的 比尔
And maybe you're right, Bill.
因为我什么都不懂
'Cause I don't know anything.
我什么都不懂
I don't know shit.
不
No.
-看看那些吧 -好
- Read those. - Okay.
他在这儿什么都学不到
There is nothing here for him.
他所获得的机会简直凤毛麟角
He's got an opportunity that very few people get.
我从我母亲那里明白了一点
If there's one thing I learned from my mother,
为人父母最难的一件事是懂得适时放手
the hardest thing about parenting is knowing when not to.
那是什么意思
The fuck does that mean?
这就是我们的宠儿
So, here's our golden boy.
这不是维塔尔塔的设备
This isn't Vitalta equipment.
这是我们的设备
It's ours.
它能预防肌肉萎缩
It prevents muscle atrophy.
他还有跟你交流吗
Any more communication?
没有 自从"滚蛋"之后就没有了
No, nothing since "Fuck off."
布雷迪
Hey, Brady.
你怎么样 家伙
How you doing in there, big guy?
我是科拉
I'm Cora.
我很期待与你见面
I'm very much looking forward to meeting you.
你有点可爱
Wow, you're kind of cute.
医生 宝贝
Doc, babe...
你没有告诉我 你有娇妻
you did not tell me about wifey.
天呐
Holy shit.
我要怎么样才能把你从昏迷中唤醒
What can I do to get you to come out of that coma, huh?
等等 他的心率在上升
Hey, wait, his heart rate's going.
我真的能让人心跳加快
I do have that effect on people.
打扰一下 巴比诺医生
Excuse me, Dr. Babineau?
我叫比尔·霍奇斯 有印象的吧
My name's Bill Hodges. Might ring a bell or not.
首先 我要恭喜你们
Uh, first of all, let me congratulate you
你们两个完成了很棒的工作
on your fine work, both of you.
关于哈茨菲尔德先生 你们取得了惊人的进展
You've made remarkable progress with Mr. Hartsfield.
抱歉 我不知道你什么意思
I'm sorry. I don't know what you mean.
他处在昏迷状态 几乎不可逆转
He's in a coma, one that's likely irreversible.
我欣赏谦虚 但不太欣赏假的谦虚
You know, modesty, I admire. False modesty, not so much.
医院到处都是传言 外界也知道一点
Word is all over the hospital and a bit beyond its walls,
布雷迪能跟人交流
as well, that Brady has an ability to communicate.
谁跟你说他跟人交流了的
Who told you he communicated?
好几个人呢
I have several sources.
我这就要说到重点了
I'm gonna get right to the point.
那敢情好
That would be nice.
我调查过你们俩了
I've done my research on you and you.
你们可能也调查过我了 那不重要
You may have done some on me. It's irrelevant.
我和布雷迪·哈茨菲尔德关系很特殊
I have a special relationship with Brady Hartsfield.
你不是说你快说到重点了吗
You said that you were getting to the point?
没错
I did.
我能理解你们的不耐烦
I can understand your impatience.
时间就是金钱 对吧
Time is money, right?
关于布雷迪的恢复情况你们有很多进展
And you've got a lot riding on Brady's recovery,
你们和中国的制药公♥司♥
you and your Chinese pharmaceutical affiliates.
在这方面我能帮上忙
Okay, so, here's where I can be of help.
你想要布雷迪出现 对不对
Now, you want Brady to emerge, all right?
能做到 可行性还不小
It's possible, in fact probable,
能接触到他的
that the only person who can really get to him
只有已经接触过他的
is the one who already got to him.
就是我
That would be me.
所以我提议
So I'm offering --
让我参与到你们的治疗方案中
Let me be part of whatever protocols you've got going here.
我能让这个疯狂的混♥蛋♥爬出坟墓
I can get that crazy bastard to crawl out of his hole.
你到底是怎么
How exactly do you --
感谢你的提议
We appreciate your offer,
但我们都是按普通治疗方案来的
but there are no protocols at play here out of the ordinary.
至于我的个人企业利益
And as far as my private corporate interests,
和布雷迪·哈茨菲尔德或他的治疗一点关系都没有
none of them have any bearing on Brady Hartsfield or his treatment.
这么说 这就只是个有趣的巧合了
So it's just a funny coincidence, then,
如果你企业生产的大脑再生药物
that your company makes a brain-regenerating drug
一经证实有效
that could make you billions of dollars
就能让你赚到数十亿美元
should it prove to be effective.
是 当然是巧合
Yeah, it certainly is a coincidence.
有趣与否
I mean, funny or not,
这取决于你的幽默感
I guess that does depend on one's sense of humor.
真是太有趣了
It's fucking funny.
我把话说开
Now, let me be perfectly honest, okay?
我知道你们在干什么 我知道你们想干什么
I know what you're doing. I know what you're up to.
要是你们唤醒他的大脑
If you wake this particular brain,
你们可能就打开了一个关不上的盒子
you'll be opening a box that you may not be able to close
你们连想都想不到的可怕事情就会发生
and shit so ugly you cannot even imagine it will spill out.
如果真会出事 请让我在场 好吗
So let me be there if it happens, okay?
甚至由我来激怒那个混♥蛋♥
I'll even provoke the fucker.
那样的话 如果他真恢复意识
That way, if he does show up,
我就能拷上他 送他上法庭
I can put the cuffs on him and we bring him to trial.
要是他没现身呢
And -- And if he doesn't come out of hiding?
我们把他送到安全的医院
We ship him to a secure facility.
不 不可能
No. Never happen.
你是认真的吗
Are you serious?
百分百不可能
100%, never happen.
你要拿人命冒险
You're risking lives?
我觉得你有点太夸张了 有点精神错乱
I think you're being a little dramatic and a tad unhinged.
真的很感谢你的帮助 但我们不需要
Were we looking for help, we would truly appreciate yours.
可悲的是
You know, that sad fuck is
只有他醒过来 你们的成功才能兑现
your lottery ticket only if he wakes up.
最有可能激怒他的
The best bet to provoke him...
就在这儿呢
right here.
你有什么特别的
What's in it for you?
他杀了我爱的人
He killed people dear to me,
考虑到你们医院最近发生的事
and given what's been going on in your hospital lately,
我觉得他还有再次杀人的可能性
I'm not sure that his potential has been capped.
无论他是死是活
I'll take him dead, I'll take him alive,
我都要带他出城
I'll take him shipped out outside the city
让他再也伤不到人
where he cannot hurt people.
但这其中的过程
But this in between shit...
让我紧张
...it makes me nervous.
我理解
Yeah, I really do understand that.
真希望我们能帮到你
I wish that we could help you.
再虔诚点吧
You need to wish harder.
我们得抓紧 你得叫醒他
We need to move faster. You need to wake him up.
拜托 有个私♥家♥侦♥探♥过来胡说
Come on, because some private detective came and told --
他背后有人 菲利克斯
He's working for somebody, Felix.
我猜是警方
My bet's the police.
-也可能是联调局 我说不准 -为什么
- M-Maybe FBI, I don't know. - What? Why?
你觉得他要公平正义所以盯上我们了
What, you think that he's coming to us because he wants justice?
拜托 谁会那么干
Please. Who does that?
那个死胖子背后肯定有金主
That fat smurf is on somebody's payroll,
要么是政♥府♥监控 要么更难办
and it's either government surveillance, or worse,
是公♥司♥
it could be corporate.
趁事情还没败露
You need to wake Hartsfield up
趁还能继续进行 你赶紧把布雷迪唤醒
before this all blows up in our faces and it all gets shut down.
他们没理由不让我们继续
They have no grounds to shut us down.
我们从来没这么有底气过
If anything, we're on stronger turf than ever.
他四处调查我们在中国的药物方案
He's snooping around in our Chinese protocols,
让我紧张得不行
and it's making me fucking nervous.
为什么
剧集 | 梅赛德斯先生 | 导航列表