剧集 | 梅赛德斯先生 | 导航列表
First things first, okay?
丹尼尔·马科斯 比尔·霍奇斯
Daniel Marks, uh, Bill Hodges.
请坐
Have a seat, please.
好
Yeah.
你的档案很厚
You've got quite a thick file.
与之相配的我的老二也不小
Thick prick to go with it, actually.
我听说 你不否认
I'm told you, uh, don't deny
捏了布雷迪·哈茨菲尔德的输氧管
crimping Brady Hartsfield's oxygen line.
确有其事
Is that true?
我需要律师吗
Do I need a lawyer?
我不知道 你觉得呢
I don't know. Do you?
听着
Look.
我捏了他的氧气管 我想过要憋死他
I pinched his line, I thought about choking him out,
但我改了主意
then I thought better about it, okay?
都是我的主观想法
Everything is subjective.
这个回应对你可不太有利
Well, that's not a very helpful response,
希望这不代表你的态度
and I hope it's not indicative of your attitude.
哈茨菲尔德先生请了梅里尔·D·希尔德兹
Mr. Hartsfield has engaged Merrill D. Shields.
希望你对这个名字有印象
I think that name probably rings a bell.
希尔德兹先生曾经多次
Mr. Shields has a very successful record
让执法机关受审
of putting law enforcement on trial.
布雷迪·哈茨菲尔德开着奔驰
Brady Hartsfield mowed down 16 people
在招聘会上碾死了十六个人
at a jobs fair with a Mercedes.
他杀了老板
He murdered his boss.
他企图在晚会上炸死数千人
He tried to blow up thousands at an arts gala.
不是我对梅里尔·爱谁谁不敬
No disrespect to Merrill D. Whoever-the-fuck,
但我确实觉得他在这个案子上没戏
but I don't really fancy his chances here.
我和你一样
I want to nail Brady Hartsfield
想让布雷迪·哈茨菲尔德受到惩罚
every bit as much as you do.
但我现在觉得
But my concern right now is that you may be
你可能是薄弱环节
the weak link in the chain.
怎么说
How so?
怎么说 你认真的吗
How so? Seriously?
是啊 我问了 怎么说
Yeah, that was my question. How so?
我们来看看
Well, let's see.
你跟踪骚扰塞迪·麦克唐纳
You stalked and harassed Sadie McDonald,
她最终自杀身亡
who ultimately jumped to her death,
就躺在你脚边
landing at your feet.
你跟踪
You stalked and pursued
艾尔·耶萨克 他最终被你枪杀了
Al Jursak, who you ultimately shot and killed.
这是怎么回事 《这是你的生活》
What is this, "This Is Your Life?"
去年 你瞒着警方私自占有
Last year, you withheld material information
关于布雷迪·哈茨菲尔德的物证和重要情报
and evidence from the police regarding Brady Hartsfield...
你这样做最终导致珍妮·帕特森死亡
A decision which contributed to the death of one Janey Patterson.
去你的
Fuck you.
去你的
Fuck you!
我听到了
I heard you the first time.
不不不 去你的
No, no, no, no. Fuck you again.
-扯淡 -据...
- Bullshit. - According to the --
-都是扯淡 -据你的前搭档
- That's bullshit! - According to the records
皮特·迪克逊说 有足够的证据
of your ex-partner, Peter Dixon, there was enough evidence
起诉你阻碍司法
to charge you with obstruction of justice.
我也很想继续询问迪克逊警探
Now, I would endeavor to question Detective Dixon further,
但你也知道 他死在你的厨房♥里了
but as you know, he was found dead in your kitchen.
你个自鸣得意的混♥蛋♥
You smug prick.
你跟我开玩笑吗
Are you fucking kidding me?
你觉得这些不算问题吗
You don't think these are issues?
这是干什么
What the fuck is this?
你这种我行我素的人我能对付
You know, I can handle loose cannons like you,
但我应付不来遗留问题
but what I can't handle is loose ends.
它们让我紧张
They make me nervous.
我问你
Let me ask you something.
你射杀艾尔·耶萨克的时候
When you shot and killed Al Jursak,
你真觉得自己杀掉的是
were you under the impression that you were really
布雷迪·哈茨菲尔德吗
shooting Brady Hartsfield?
我没说过
I didn't say that.
没有吗
No?
你说没说过你相信布雷迪·哈茨菲尔德
Well, did you ever say that you believed Brady Hartsfield
寄生在艾尔·耶萨克的头脑和身体中
was inhabiting the mind and body of Al Jursak?
你看 我担心
Well, now, you see, I'm concerned that
梅里尔·D·希尔德兹可能会利用这一点
Merrill D. Shields might make hay on that one, okay?
我不会受审的
Look, I'm not on trial here.
别那么肯定
Don't be too sure.
布雷迪·哈茨菲尔德说 艺术中心晚会
According to Brady Hartsfield, you two engaged in
爆♥炸♥未遂之前
continued communication right up until
你们两个一直有交流
the attempting bombing of the Edwards Art Gala.
但这件事我告诉皮特·迪克逊了
But I told Pete Dixon that.
-是吗 -我有情况就告诉他
- Oh, really? - I kept him in the loop, yeah.
我在他的档案里没看到相关证据 什么都没有
I saw no evidence of that in his file, none at all.
我受够了
Ah, enough of this bullshit.
你昨晚攻击菲利克斯·巴比诺的时候
Yeah? Did you have enough of Felix Babineau's bullshit
受够了吗
last night when you assaulted him at the hospital?
这是搞什么
What the hell is this?
你可能是这一切的重要证人
You might be a material witness in all of this.
我的案子因为你的可信度而失败
And the idea of my case turning on your credibility
现在真的很让人忧心
is rather disconcerting right now.
你去死吧
You know what? You can go and fuck yourself.
我能走了吗
Am I free to go?
为什么 你急着去哪儿吗
Why? You got some place you got to be?
你要羁押我吗 你个自作聪明的混♥蛋♥
Are you detaining me, you piece of smug shit,
还是我能走了
or am I free to go?
别出管辖范围
Don't leave the jurisdiction.
去你的吧
Fuck you very much.
还有最后一件事
Oh, and one last thing.
去年你在后院朝他拔枪的那个小孩
The teenager that you pulled a gun on last year
他在爬栅栏
in your backyard, he was climbing over the fence?
万一这件事被提起来
Just in case that should come up,
你那时喝醉了吗
were you inebriated at the time?
出警的警官说你醉了
The responding officer claims that you were.
我记不住了
I can't remember.
你喝醉了吗
Were you inebriated?
记不住了 据说醉得太厉害了
Can't remember. Too drunk, allegedly.
该死
God damn it.
在报告里
It's in the report.
快 唐娜 接电♥话♥啊
Come on, Donna. Pick up, for fuck's sake.
该死
Shit.
唐娜 立马给我打电♥话♥
Donna, I need you to call me back.
我马上就需要法律援助了
I'm gonna be in need of legal assistance pretty soon, okay?
给我打电♥话♥ 好吗
Call me back, alright?
搞什么 比尔 不太顺利
What the fuck, Bill? That did not go well.
说说看
Tell me about it.
你会被起诉
You're gonna be charged.
混账东西
Fucking dick.
袭击巴比诺
Assault and battery on Babineau,
袭击哈茨菲尔德
assault and battery on Hartsfield.
希望没有其他的了
Let's hope that's all.
好
Okay.
快请个律师 比尔
Get yourself a lawyer, Bill, quickly,
找个人照顾你的乌龟
and find someone to take care of your turtle.
是陆龟
Tortoise.
他很喜欢这顿午餐
Well, he really likes his lunch.
是啊
Yeah.
他一般不喜欢白色的东西
Doesn't usually go for the white stuff.
弗雷德 你吃的够多了
Here, Fred. I think you got enough now.
你喜欢红色的 对吧
You like the red bits, though, don't you?
给你
There you go.
怎么样 说 谁是你♥爸♥爸
How about that? Say, "Who's your daddy?
谁是你♥爸♥爸
Who's your daddy?"
我不明白
I don't understand.
为什么他们不当场逮捕你
I mean, why didn't they just arrest you on the spot?
因为那个警探是个混♥蛋♥
剧集 | 梅赛德斯先生 | 导航列表