剧集 | 梅赛德斯先生 | 导航列表
the way we goofed on Robi,
别人都看不起我们
anyone else that looked down on us and...
敷衍我们
dismissed us.
我只和你一个人说话
You were the only person I talked to.
我们操纵电脑的本事
The shit we could do with computers.
我们本来能掌管世界的
We were gonna take over the world.
记得吗
Remember?
我依然觉得很难
I still find it hard...
想象我竟然伤了你
to imagine that I could've harmed you.
伤了我
Harm me?
你杀了我
You killed me.
又不是我没有朋友 没有家人
It's not like I didn't have friends, no family.
你是唯一一个了解我的人
You were the only one that knew me...
你骗了我
and you got me.
你骗我 你还捅了我
You got me, and you fucking stabbed me.
你永远地杀死了我 布雷迪
You fucking killed me forever, Brady.
所以你记得
All right, so you remember.
那你应该也记得为什么这么做
Then I'm assuming you remember why.
我在完成一项杰作
I was finishing a masterpiece.
你知道了就会告发我 我想"防范未然"
You would've turned me in. I thought, "Prevent that."
是吗
Oh, yeah?
那是我为数不多的几次同情之一
One of the only times I felt.
我碾过那些人的时候 没感觉
When I drove over those people, I didn't feel.
我炸掉车的时候 没感觉
When I blew up the car, I didn't feel.
我杀了罗比
When I killed Robi...
没感觉
I didn't feel.
我妈妈死的时候 我感觉到了同情
And when my mother died...I felt. And...
我伤害你的时候 我感觉到了同情
when I did what I did to you, I felt.
我曾经就是他们口中的那个魔鬼
I was every bit the monster they claimed me to be.
我曾经是
I was that.
但我寻找线索
But when I look for clues that...
我不止是那个魔鬼
I was more than that,
我能够同情
I was capable of compassion,
我想到我妈妈
I think of my mother...
想到你
and I think of you.
操
Fuck.
我律师说 你来探视我
My lawyer says this is so you can testify
好作证我还是同一个人
that I'm still the same person...
这样我就会被追究法律责任
...so I'll be held accountable.
他建议我让你理解
He advised me to make sure you understand
我已经不是那个人了
that I'm -- I'm not that person.
我让你好受一点
I'm gonna make this easy for you.
我也想相信
As much as I want to believe that...
从前的我已经完全消失了
the old me is completely extinguished,
我依然记得
I still remember.
我记得你
I remember you,
记得我们之前...
how we were, and...
记得我们的友谊
...our friendship.
那一部分的我没消失
That portion of me is not gone.
他还在
He's still here.
你可以告诉大家这一点
So you can tell them that.
我依然在
I'm still here.
我想让你原谅我
I just want you to forgive me.
你还要给她打电♥话♥吗
Are you still gonna call her?
不得不
Have to.
她可能是个同情被告的证人
The fact that she might be a sympathetic witness
这样一来她就会更有感染力
to the defendant only makes her that much more compelling.
我们只需要她作证 他还是同一个人
All we need is for her to testify that he's the same guy.
她会愿意的
She stands ready to do that.
那你为什么闷闷不乐
So why the long face?
出现了另一个新情况
Well, another little development has popped up.
什么
Now what?
联邦政♥府♥正在起草一份人身保护申请
Evidently, the federal government is drafting a habeas petition.
他们希望把布雷迪转移过去
They want Brady transferred to them.
为什么 现在吗
What? Now? Why?
你会喜欢这个理由的
Oh, you're gonna love this.
公共安全
Public safety.
而且不是那种正义的 老套的
And not the good, old-fashioned,
美国式的把他关起来的公共安全
red-white-and-blue, lock-him-up public safety.
而是"拯救几百万人
Rather the "Let's save millions of lives and billions of dollars
省下医保的几十亿美元"那种公共安全
in healthcare costs" Public safety.
他们想把他转移到密苏里州斯普林菲尔德
They want him transferred to Springfield, Missouri,
让人们继续研究他
so he can continue to be studied.
审判之后吗 可能吗
Before trial? Can that happen?
希望不
I hope not.
这个人是个魔鬼
This man is a monster.
我们和魔鬼做交易
Yeah, well, we make deals with monsters.
不管他们是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥ 有组织犯罪的参与者
Whether they're terrorists, organized-crime members,
毒贩 我们每天都和杀手达成协议
drug dealers, we cut deals with killers every day.
全看等式两端 受益的人会不会
It all comes down to whether more people are helped
多于受损的人
than harmed in the equation.
对 巴比诺的妻子在电视上
Yeah, that's exactly the shit that Babineau's wife
卖♥♥力宣传的就是这套鬼扯
is trying to sell on the TV.
之前我特别想接这个案子
You know, I desperately wanted this case.
我以为它能成就我
I thought it would make me,
能让我的事业一飞冲天
that my career would skyrocket.
他会毁了我
He's gonna fucking destroy me.
他有这个本事
He has a knack for that.
他杀了我的狗
He killed my fucking dog, too.
再养条新狗
Get a new fucking dog.
跟我家人说去
Tell that to my family.
他杀了我女朋友
He killed my girlfriend.
我们一起喝一杯吧
I'd like to propose a toast.
首先敬即将完工的凉亭
First to almost finishing the gazebo.
好 好
Oh, hear, hear.
还有 会完工的
And, by the way, it will be finished, just FYI.
在哈佛待过一年后
After a year at Harvard,
我发现了自己动手的重要性
I see the importance of working with your hands.
首先 你们知道
I mean, first of all, you understand
手脑之间的联♥系♥ 对吧
the hand/brain connection, right?
知道
I do, yeah.
手是提示器官 能够教会大脑皮层
The hand is actually a cueing organ that teaches the cortex
运动感觉 所以...
the kinesthesia of motor action, so --
该死 我们能不能不讨论人脑有多神奇
Jesus fuck, can we just have a sip of tea
安心喝口茶
without discussing the wonders of the human brain?
好 很好
Yeah, fair enough.
-你没事吧 -没事
- You okay? - Yeah, yeah, yeah.
我的祝词还有下文 是敬你
Well, I have a second part to the toast, and it's for you.
让我难受 是不是
Ah, make me feel like shit now, why don't ya?
一年多之前 你找到我
A little over a year ago, you came to me,
让我帮你修电脑
needing help with your computer,
你有些阅后即焚的邮件
saying you had, uh, vanishing e-mails,
我想"你疯了"
and I thought, "You're crazy."
你说你电视屏幕上
And then you claimed that there were messages
突然显示信息
popping up on your TV screen,
我又想"你疯了"
so I thought again, "You're crazy."
快进到一年之后
Fast-forward a year later,
你说一个脑死亡的人有意识
you say a brain-dead guy is conscious.
彻底疯了
Very fucking crazy.
再快进 你说那个昏迷中的脑死亡者
Fast-forward again, you say that brain-dead guy in a coma
在用意念控制人
is controlling people with his mind.
真是疯了 比尔
So fucking crazy, Bill.
然后他醒过来
And then he woke up,
逃出医院
he escapes the hospital,
现在他们可能会为了大局
and now they might possibly let him go
放了他
for the greater good of society.
你这祝酒词也太长了 杰罗姆
Very long toast, Jerome.
我想说
What I'm trying to say is...
我爱你
I love you.
不是你疯了 老头子
And the crazy ain't in you, old man.
是这个世界
剧集 | 梅赛德斯先生 | 导航列表