剧集 | 梅赛德斯先生 | 导航列表
先生 你不能指望
Sir, you --- you can't expect the patient
患者在手术台上说出完整的句子
to give full sentences when he's on the operating table.
但我期望看到他能交流
I can expect him to communicate
就像你昨天说的那样
as you claim he did yesterday, however.
我们离开纽约的会议就为了看这个
We left meetings in New York for this?
病人需要言语治疗
The patient is gonna need speech therapy
以及许多其他治疗
as well as a host of other treatments
才能完全恢复语言能力
before he's fully verbal.
假如你因谋杀面临受审 你会想说话吗
Would you try to communicate if you were facing trial for murder?
我想看到的是专业性
I expected expertise.
结果得到的却是借口
Instead, I get excuses.
我能和病人单独待会儿吗
Can I have a moment alone with the patient, please?
快点
Now.
布雷迪 我觉得你没认识到
Brady, I don't think you realize
你现在的处境
what position you're in right now.
知道吗 我可以随意摆布你
You see, I can make you do anything I want.
我可以让你的手指弯曲
I can make your fingers curl.
或者面部痉挛
Or your face twitch.
我可以从里到外地改变你
I can change you from the inside out.
我可以把这根电极插♥进♥你的下丘脑
I could place this electrode in your hypothalamus
你会变成一只可爱的小狗
and you'd be a sweet, little puppy dog.
小狗
Puppy dog?
小狗 汪
Puppy? Woof!
你只要说出"住手"
All you have to do is say "Stop."
说
Say it.
说吧 布雷迪
Say it, Brady.
快点
Come on.
说吧 快点
Say it. Come on.
说啊 布雷迪 快点
Say it, Brady. Come on.
我马上就来和你斗
I'm coming for you.
我知道你想让我住手 说出来
I know you want me to stop. Say it.
我也许会...
Maybe I'll...
拜访你
pay you a visit.
我也许会...
Maybe I'll...
打开你的脑壳
open your skull.
操
Fuck.
我会帮你处理好这一切
I'll take care of this for you.
耶萨克先生
Mr. Jursak?
-你好啊 先生 -你好
- Hi, how are you, sir? - Hello.
我只是想向你做一下自我介绍
Yeah, hey, I just wanted to introduce myself to you.
对不起 我不认识
Uh, I'm sorry. I-I don't know.
是的 我只想沾上你的气味
Yeah, I just wanted to get your scent on me
这样所有的狗都知道我不好惹了
so all the dogs can learn it.
我在警犬队
I'm with the canine unit.
我们会盯着你的 混♥蛋♥
We'll be seeing you, motherfucker.
这是骚扰
Hey, that's harassment. My --
-混♥蛋♥ -雷吉 雷吉 别
- Asshole! - Reggie! Reggie! Reggie, no!
求你了 雷吉 走吧
Please, please, please. Reggie, come on.
我们去车上吧
Can we just get to the car, please?
-混♥蛋♥ -快点 走吧
- Asshole. - Come on. Let's go.
你会喜欢的
You're gonna love it.
好吃极了
They're fantastic.
给 正宗的
Here you go. It's authentic.
那么...
So...
这条短♥信♥
This text.
我不知道我看没看过
I don't know if I even saw it.
但你的确知道
But you do know.
我是知道
I do know.
有个想法
An idea, though.
我听着呢
I'm here.
是那个医生 对吗
It's the doctor, right?
我观察了哈茨菲尔德大约一年
I mean, I watched Hartsfield for almost a year --
毫无变化
nothing.
所以 是那个医生和他妻子 对吗
So, it's the doctor and his wife, right?
手术 药物
Surgeries, drugs.
我也这么想 是的
I would say so, yeah.
那就去掉那些东西
Well, remove those things.
我们把巴比诺调走
And we get Babineau transferred?
不 我把布雷迪转移
No, I get Brady transferred.
把他送到克雷斯特莫尔
Ship him off to Crestmore.
那里对植物人来说就是垃圾场
It's a dumping ground for gorks.
在那儿他们只能得到最基本的照顾
They get nothing there but the bare minimum.
没有最先进的精密仪器
No state-of-the-art contraptions?
没有尖端的药物
No cutting-edge drugs.
手术呢
Surgeries?
哪种兴♥奋♥剂♥都没有
No stimulants of any kind?
就是个该死的仓库
Fucking warehouse.
这地方叫什么
What's this place called?
克雷斯特莫尔
Crestmore.
而且我们能盯着他
And we can keep an eye on him.
你在找什么
What do you need?
我的平板
My tablet.
在家里 艾尔
It's at the house, Al.
-哪里 -我不知道
- Where? - I-I don't know.
在小屋里 我不知道
It's in the den. I don't know.
我要知道它在哪儿
I need to know where it is.
艾尔 你需要冷静
Al, you need to calm down.
-冷静 -不不不 你必须停车
- Calm down! - No, no, no, you got to stop the car.
深呼吸
Take a breath.
不不 雷吉 雷吉
No, no. Reggie, Re-Reggie,
你必须马上停车
you got to stop the car right now.
-艾尔 别这样 -马上
- Al, stop this. - Right now.
-别这样 -雷吉 求你了
- Come on. - Reggie, please!
好吧好吧 我知道了 知道了
Okay, okay, I gotcha, I gotcha, I gotcha.
-我必须下车 -艾尔 你必须停下
- I got to get out. - Al, you got to stop.
我不明白 我不明白
I don't understand. I don't understand.
艾尔 你必须冷静 艾尔
Al, you got to calm down. Al.
不 不 我没 我没杀狗
No, no, I didn't -- I did not kill a dog.
你被指控犯下数条罪行 艾尔
You're being charged with several crimes, Al.
我不明白 我没杀狗
I don't understand. I did not kill a dog.
杀狗是最轻的指控
The dog's the least of the charges.
我为咱们俩做过点研究
I've been doing a little research for us, huh?
恶意杀害动物
Malicious killing of an animal is --
只是一级轻罪
it's just a first-degree misdemeanor.
你要在监狱服刑90天
You'll serve 90 days in jail.
你得和我解释 我不知道你在
You got to explain to me. I don't know what you're --
-非法入侵 -不
- Breaking and entering? - No.
同样是90天 一千美元罚金
It's the same -- 90 days, $1,000 fine,
不过严重的是入室盗窃 艾尔
but it's the burglary, Al.
入室盗窃
Burglary.
是三♥级♥重罪
It's Class C felony.
最多坐牢三年 而检察官
Maximum three years in prison, and the prosecutor --
那个检察官 他想按入室盗窃指控你
the prosecutor, he wants to charge you with burglary.
我没杀狗
I did not kill a dog!
艾尔 他们有证据
Al, they've got you on tape!
带血的手套 靴子 刀
You know, the bloody gloves, the boots, the knife.
帕特尔先生看到你在后院烧衣服了
Mr. Patel saw you burning your clothes in the backyard.
我没有
I don't have...
天哪
Oh, God.
雷吉 雷吉
Reggie, Reggie...
我记不起最近发生的事了 雷吉
I-I just don't remember my days lately, Reggie.
我不记得我做过什么
I don't remember my days.
我不记得我做过什么
I don't remember my days.
我不记得
I don't...
我
S-see, I --
自从 有个东西
Since -- Something...
他在我的脑子里
i-i-i-is living in my brain.
时有时无
It comes and goes.
我也不知道
I don't know.
它来来去去
It comes and goes.
剧集 | 梅赛德斯先生 | 导航列表