剧集 | 梅赛德斯先生 | 导航列表
你要是想了解她的想法
if you want to get into her head,
你应该查查她的手♥机♥试试
you should probably try to get into her phone
或是她的...小玩意
or her...gadget.
你是这么叫的吗 "小玩意"吗
That's what you called it-- "Gadget"?
可能这对你来说太唠叨了 是吗 老家伙
Probably too much blather for you, anyway, right, old man?
这是要干嘛
What are those?
我需要自己呆一阵
I need some space.
什么
What?
我受不了看着你自残了
I can't watch you hurt yourself anymore.
斯蒂芬 我...
Steph, I, uh...
我现在情况不太好
I'm not in a-- in a place right now
不是能说"行啊"的状态
where it's just gonna be, like, "Okay!"
你现在不能离开
You-- You can't leave right now.
不能是现在
Not-- Not right now.
斯蒂芬 听着
Steph, okay, okay, look, look.
我会做得更好
I will do so much better.
我会变得更好 好吗
I'm gonna do a lot better, okay?
我爱你
And I love you.
我...
And I...
我知道你还在乎我
I know that you still care about me.
在乎某人和喜欢某人
There's a difference between caring about someone
是有区别的
and caring for someone.
这他妈是什么意思 这他妈是什么意思
What the fuck does that mean? What the fuck does that mean?
你说得像我那满嘴胡言的治疗师
You sound like my bullshit therapist!
你要是不能自救
If you can't help yourself,
我不知道我还能怎么做
I don't know what else I can do anymore.
很明显 你可以给我买♥♥速冻晚餐
Apparently, you can buy me frozen dinners.
你现在不就是这样的吗 咖喱鸡块
Is this what you're doing now-- Chicken tikka masala?
这有让你感觉不那么内疚吗
Does that make you feel less guilt?!
我就是不知道我还能怎么做
I just don't know what I can do anymore, okay?
我不知道
I don't know!
你可以留下来
You can stay.
斯蒂芬
Steph.
请看着我
Please look at me.
求你了 别现在离开
Please, not right now.
好吗
Okay?
斯蒂芬
Steph.
别这样 我很抱歉
Stop. I-I'm sorry.
我会去我妈妈家
I'll be at my mom's.
我爱你 但...
I love you, but...
别打给我
don't call.
女子说服男子自杀
安东尼奥
Antonio.
我路过这附近
I was in your neighborhood.
就想来拜访你 看看你在干什么
I thought I'd stop by and see how you were doing.
现在检察官都上门服务了
Oh. DAs make house calls nowadays.
好检察官会这样
The good ones do.
我正要开罐啤酒
I was just gonna crack open a beer.
还以为你绝不会邀请我
Thought you'd never ask.
能直说吗
Can we get to it?
我知道你们年轻人都喜欢速战速决
I know you young lads like to make haste.
塞迪·麦克唐纳的妈妈说
Sadie McDonald's mother said
你之前在她家附近探头探脑
you were snooping around her house.
为什么
Why?
她在医院拿着手术刀向我扑来
She came at me with a scalpel in the hospital.
是赛迪 不是她妈妈
Sadie. Not her mum.
她用手术刀攻击你
She attacked you with a scalpel?
她试图这样做
Tried.
她还差点给一个病人注射过量药剂
She also nearly overdosed a patient.
这两次事故后 她的同事们都说
On both occasions, colleagues claimed
她表现得很陌生
this was not the woman they knew.
有什么不对劲
Something was going on.
我想查清楚
I was looking to find out.
无论如何 肯定有问题
Anyway, clearly something was going on.
她自杀了
She took her life.
但为什么对她感兴趣
Okay, but why the interest in her?
因为她在治疗哈茨菲尔德吗
Because she was treating Hartsfield?
原本是这样
Well, initially, anyway.
然后呢
And then...?
她看上去像个好人
She seems like a nice lady.
可能是
It was like...
有点担心她吧
concern was a factor.
老一派那套
Old-school stuff.
听着
Look --
不如我们都告诉对方自己知道些什么
why don't we just tell each other what we know?
我先来 我知道去年你在
I'll go first. I know that last year,
抓捕布雷迪·哈茨菲尔德上帮了很大忙
you were very instrumental in bringing Brady Hartsfield down.
你向警方 特别是皮特·迪克逊
You went to the police, especially Pete Dixon,
透露了很多信息
you told him all kinds of shit,
但你也隐瞒了很多
but you also held shit back.
信件 录像 被炸死的女朋友
Letters, videos, girlfriends getting blown up.
-那不是真的 -你所隐藏的信息
- That's not true. - You held shit back to the point
威胁到了他人的生命安全
where it endangered people's lives.
那可不叫老一派的做法
Now, that's not old-school stuff.
那叫鲁莽
That's reckless.
以我新一派的观点看来
And in my new-school state of mind,
我最不能容忍♥的就是鲁莽
the last thing I can make time for is reckless.
不如我们端张椅子
So, how's about we pull up a chair
都坐下来 好好地诚心谈一谈
we both sit down, we have a very nice, frank conversation
你到底都知道些什么
about what it is exactly that you know,
就像过去的警♥察♥那样
like cops used to do back in the day?
怎么样
Sound good?
行啊
Sure.
我把照片放在这儿行吗 麦琪
I-Is it okay that I put this here, Maggie?
没问题
Oh, yeah.
塞迪是个好人
Sadie was nice.
你很贴心 艾尔
That's a wonderful thought, Al.
是时候说晚安啦 布雷迪
Time to say good night, Brady.
来看看我们最喜欢的节目如何
What do you say we watch our favorite program?
非洲象天生就会划分成
African elephants naturally organize themselves
亲密的家族群体
into intimate family groups
每个群体包括约三只母象和它们的幼崽
of approximately three mothers and their calves.
每天 艾尔 他妈的每天
Every day, Al. Every fucking day,
我们都要看这鬼东西
we watch this shit.
它们交♥配♥ 睡觉 拉屎 死亡
They fuck, they sleep, they shit, they die,
就跟我们一样
just like us.
扇动着大耳朵
They flap their big ears.
用象鼻鸣叫
They blow their trunks
因为它们就是大象
because they're fucking elephants!
按理说这个小玩意是你的
This thingamajig is technically yours.
所以你只要说一声
So you just say the word,
我就马上还给你 好吗
and I'll bring it right back, hm?
一只雄象脱离原生的母系家族后
When a male elephant grows out of the matriarchal family unit,
它就必须自食其力
he is forced to strike out on his own.
要么独自生活
He lives alone
要么加入由其他雄象组成的小群体
or joins a small group of other roaming males.
雄象会为统治权展开竞争
Males compete for dominance...
真舒服
So relaxing.
年龄和体型决定了它们的地位
...and each one's age and size determine their stature.
但当雄象不再为配偶而直接竞争时
However, when males are not directly fighting for mates,
它们之间会建立起牢固的纽带
they form substantial bonds.
雄象会为统治权展开竞争
The males compete for dominance,
年龄和体型决定了它们的地位
and each one's age and size determine their stature.
但当雄象不再为配偶而直接竞争时
However, when males are not directly fighting mates,
它们之间会建立起牢固的纽带
they form substantial bonds.
放松 艾尔 放松
Relax, Al. Relax.
我进来了
I'm in.
你没有上报这次手术刀事件是因为
This scalpel incident -- you didn't report it because...?
因为我想确定她这么做是事出有因
Because I wanted to be sure it was what it seemed.
她是个善良的女人
This was a gentle lady, you know?
没有暴♥力♥史
剧集 | 梅赛德斯先生 | 导航列表