剧集 | 梅赛德斯先生 | 导航列表
It might be a good thing that he's out of that hospital.
你怎么知道
Well, how do you figure that?
他就像病毒一样
He was quite nearly viral.
他在慢慢变成一堆代码
He was becoming code.
我都不知道你什么意思
I-I don't even know what that means.
你是说 他的大脑跟电脑在融合
Um, it means his -- his mind was fusing with the computers.
对 我以前和布雷迪·哈茨菲尔德
Yes! Look, I -- I worked with Brady Hartsfield
一起工作过好几年 我知道他的网络指纹
for years, and I know his cyber fingerprint,
他一直藏在那些显示屏里
and he was in those fucking monitors,
藏在对那些垃圾手持小玩意儿里面
and he was in these shitty little handheld devices
随着它们各处传播
that they were passing around.
我觉得他就藏在图书管♥理♥员♥艾尔的平板里
I think that he was in Library Al's Zappit.
卢 你在这里可能不安全
Look, uh, Lou, you might not be safe here.
在事情解决之前 你有其它容身之处吗
Do you have a place to stay till this is resolved?
什么 你觉得他要来
What, you -- you think he's gonna --
你觉得他要来找我
you think he's gonna come looking for me?
我们不能排除这个可能性
We can't rule it out.
也许我能直接端着枪杀了他
Maybe I could get a gun and kill him.
在医院的时候我想着要杀了他
I thought about killing him in the hospital,
然而 我却没有
and then I -- and then I didn't.
我那时没那个胆子
I didn't have it in me.
很多人都没有
Not many people have.
我觉得他也没这个胆
I didn't think he had it in him.
但他确实杀了人
But he did.
他确实 不是吗
I think he really drove that one home, didn't he?
大家快来看
H-Hey guys. Guys, look.
在自首之后 现已被逮捕拘留
...walked in voluntarily and surrendered himself without incident.
我们得知他自首时还有两人陪着他
We're told that he was accompanied by two others.
尚未获得确认的身份 但我们得知
No confirmed identities, but we are being told
其中一人是布雷迪·哈茨菲尔德的外科医生
that one of the persons was Brady Hartsfield's surgeon.
再次播报 梅赛德斯杀手在自首后
To repeat, the Mercedes Killer
现已被逮捕拘留
is in custody after voluntarily turning himself in.
什么
What?
搞什么鬼
What?
你好 先生
Hello, sir.
很高兴再次见到你 托尼
Good to see you again, Tony.
是托尼还是安东
It is Tony or Anton?
你认识这个人
You know this man?
在医院里他没少折磨我
He kind of tortured me at the hospital.
"享受此刻吧"
"Occupandi temporis."
听着像是军事谈话
It sounded like military talk.
然后你就捏了我的睾丸
And then you squeezed my testicles.
我不知道你为什么要这么做 先生
I'm not sure why you did that, sir.
你为什么这么生气
Why are you so upset?
我说我生气了吗
Did I say I was upset?
这不是明摆着吗
You don't have to.
你看起来快要气炸了
You...You look like you're about to combust.
他被拘留 这是好事 对吧
I mean, he's in custody. This is a good thing, right?
他们抓到他了
They got him.
还是说 你想亲自抓到他
Or was the idea for you to get him?
你是因为这个生气吗
I mean, are you upset about that?
好吧 就当我愿意自说自话
Okay, I'm happy talking to myself.
我这辈子一直就这样 所以
You know, I've only been doing it for my entire life, so...
霍利 大好消息
Hey, Holly, fab news.
你不用另找地方住了
You no longer have to secure other living arrangements.
我知道
I know!
而且我们也不用关闭侦探所了
And we don't have to close the office now, either.
等等 我都没想到
Wait, I didn't even think of that.
是不是 我现在就得好好想想
Right? You know, I'm gonna think about it right now.
最好静静地想 不要打扰
Best thing to do it quietly so as not to disturb
"疯狂的比尔"开车
Mad Bill while he's driving.
霍利 我有个想法
Hey, Holly, I've got an idea.
我们应该开个小派对
We should have a little party, you know,
庆祝我们抓到坏人了
like a we-got-the-bad-guy celebration.
为什么不行 这主意多好
Why, that's a great idea.
我是说 他又被关进监狱了
I mean, ding, dong, he's back in jail.
简直太好了
It's fabulous.
我不信
I don't fucking trust it.
我是说 他自首
I mean, for him to turn himself in.
肯定有什么阴谋
Got to have a plan.
为什么他会愿意自首
Why would he willingly turn himself in?
因为我有罪
Because I'm guilty.
我做了坏事
I did what I did.
我杀了人
I killed people.
很多人
A lot of people.
我应该被关起来
I-I should be locked up.
你怎么了 良心爆发了吗
What happened? You get a burst of conscience?
大概是吧 那个医生对我做了什么
I guess. I...know the surgeon did something to me.
我
I'm, um,
感觉到很多...
feeling a lot of things that...
以前从来没有感受过的事
I never felt before.
什么样的事情
What kind of things?
感情上的
emotional, um...
我感到后悔
R-Regret.
我以前从来不在意自己...
It -- It never bothered me for one second that I...
...伤害了那些人...
...hurt those people and...
但现在...
And now...
我感到很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我来自首了
I'm here.
我放弃沉默权
I waived my rights.
想问我什么都行
You can ask me anything you like.
你们想知道什么
What do you want to know
关于艺术中心晚会的事
about the Arts Center Gala,
刺伤卢 还是别的什么
stabbing Lou, or what?
你们想知道什么
What do you want to know?
我们往前说吧
Well, let's back up a little.
从多久以前
How far?
从最开始吗
To the beginning?
从我爸爸打我
To when my father beat me or
还是我妈给我撸管
the hand jobs I got from mother or
还是我杀了我幼小的弟弟开始讲起
when I killed my baby brother?
你们想从哪听起
How far do you want to go?
你杀了你弟弟
You killed your brother?
是的
I did.
先讲讲招聘会的事
Let's fast-forward to the jobs fair.
好
Sure.
我不认识那个人
I don't recognize that person,
但不论那是谁 情绪突然就爆发了
but whoever it was just snapped.
你情绪爆发了吗
You snapped?
我情绪爆发了
I snapped.
过去的那个我情绪爆发了
The person I used to be snapped.
现在的我绝对不会...
The person I am now would never...
那个医生对我做了什么
That doctor did something to me.
好吧 在我们聊这个之前...
Okay. Before we get into your Mira--
在那所医院里发生了很多糟心事
The shit that went on in that hospital,
他捏我的蛋蛋已经是最微不足道的了
him grabbing my balls was the least of it.
霍奇斯警探 他...
That Detective Hodges, he, um...
他想杀了我
he tried to kill me.
你说什么
I'm sorry?
他
He, um...
他捏住了我的氧气管
he pinched off my oxygen supply.
他有点不对劲儿
There's something wrong with that guy.
这和霍奇斯警探无关
This isn't about Detective Hodges.
是的 都和我有关
Agreed. It's about me.
或者说和过去的我有关
Or who I used to be.
我有罪
I'm guilty.
我不会辩驳
I won't contest that.
死刑我也可以接受 但是...
I won't contest the death penalty, but...
我有个条件
That offer's conditional.
什么条件
What's the condition?
我死之后
剧集 | 梅赛德斯先生 | 导航列表