剧集 | 梅赛德斯先生 | 导航列表
我在网上找到的
I found it online.
所以 你想问什么
So, what are you asking me?
我不是在问问题
Well, I'm not asking you anything.
我只是想证实一下我的思路
I just, you know, want to make sure that I have some clarity.
继续说
Okay, go on.
你找到了德拉克鲁兹的帐篷
Okay, so you found De La Cruz's tent.
他和他的孩子们不在里面
Him and his kids weren't there,
然后你去问在他旁边露营的家伙
then you talked to the guy who's camping next to him
他说德拉克鲁兹和他的孩子们一走了之了
who said that De La Cruz and his kids left for good?
事实基本是这样
That's pretty much how it happened, yeah.
我不明白这个家伙怎么知道德拉克鲁兹
I don't see how this guy could possibly know that De La Cruz
消失了 当时他的帐篷还在那里
was gone for good, especially when his tent was still there.
他可是带着孩子在逃命
The man is running for his life with his kids.
帐篷不是他最在意的吧
Maybe his tent isn't his top priority.
况且是用偷来的信♥用♥卡♥买♥♥的
Anyway, stolen credit card, right?
对他来说没什么损失
I mean, he's not out of pocket.
好吧 好像说得通
I mean, I guess that makes sense.
真好看
Look at this!
他们把颜色搞错了
Oh, they got the color wrong.
应该是暗红色
It's supposed to be crimson.
欢迎回家 杰罗姆
蓝色配男生
Blue for a boy.
完美
It's perfect.
那如果德拉·克鲁兹离开露营点 你觉得他会去
So, if De La Cruz left the campsite, where do you think --
我们暂且把这事放一放如何 去派对
How 'bout we give this a rest and go to a party?
-好吧 -收工了
- Okay. - Working day is over.
别念念不忘了
Don't obsess.
好吧
Okay.
如果还有个蛋糕怎么办
But what if there's another cake?
-什么 -如果已经有人准备了蛋糕呢
- What? No. - What if someone brought another cake?
这样 你要是觉得难为情就放在那边
Listen, put it down there if you're embarrassed about it.
放在那 没事的
It's all right. Just put it over.
-这吗 -对
- Just here? - Yeah.
-可以了 那边也放点吗 -对
- There you go. More there? - Yeah.
继续 好了好了
Keep going. Good. Good, good, good, good.
-粉色了 -克米特
- It's pink. - Kermit!
看看谁回来了
There he is.
这架势太随意了吧
That's a bit informal, isn't it?
常春藤大学都这么没规矩吗
Is the Ivy League no manners?
又来了 刻薄的开场白
Okay, that's how you want to do it,
非得损我两句才开心吗
faux-hostile banter and shit?
来抱一个
Give me a hug!
-最近怎么样 -还行吧
- How you doing, man? - I'm all right.
-挺好的 -这什么情况
- I'm all right. - Oh, look at this.
-这个嘛 -小胡子挺别致啊
- Yeah. - Yeah, what's going on there, now?
尽量像你看齐嘛
Trying to -- trying to be like you --
青年版侦探在此
young detective over here.
-好吧 那你得 -只不过没你这么白
- Oh, well, you got -- - It's not -- it's not this white.
那你可得比我强才行
Yeah, well, you got to do better.
霍利 我都没注意到你
Holly! I didn't even see you.
你状态真不错
Ah, you look so good.
谢谢 你也是
Oh. Thank you. You too.
我带了蛋糕给你
I got you a cake.
谢谢 你真好
A lot of hugs.
你好吗 真为你高兴
How you doing? Congratulations, man.
-谢谢 高兴见到你 -派对棒极了
- Thank you. Good to see you. - Fantastic.
还有盒子呢
it's in a box and everything.
是的 不过 其实
Yeah. So -- Okay, so...
-好激动 -其实有点小瑕疵
- I'm excited. - It's not exactly right, but...
-霍利 这是蓝色 -我知道
- It's blue, Holly. - I know.
我告诉他们我要的是暗红色
I-I told them that I wanted it to be crimson.
-结果他们 -看 暗红色在那里
- They made it -- - Look. Crimson.
-我知道 是他们搞错了 -我爱死这蛋糕了
- I know! I-I -- They messed it up. - I love it so much.
谢谢你 至少我的名字写对了
Thank you. I mean, you got the name right.
巴比诺医生已经下班了吗
Has Dr. Babineau left for the day?
对 我看到他走了
Yep, I saw him go.
能帮我盯下咨♥询♥台吗 我打个电♥话♥马上就回
Can you watch the desk, hon? I got to make a quick call.
没问题
Betcha.
帮我归档一下
Enter this for me.
这个今晚就得录进系统
It needs to go in tonight.
自己搞去 贱♥人♥
Do it yourself, bitch.
搞什么
What the fuck?
让我帮你归档吗
I'm fucking filing?
归你♥妈♥的♥档
Now I'm fucking filing shit for you now?
生活学习都还好吧
So, life good? Grades good?
方方面面都稳稳当当
Everything's rock-solid on all counts, yeah.
你这个答案可通不过测谎仪
Now, that's an answer that wouldn't pass a polygraph.
我爸今天丢了一个大合同
Well, Dad lost a big contract today --
连自己都快养活不起了
can barely pay himself, so...
太糟了
Oh, shit.
是啊 我也没找到暑期工作
Yeah, I don't have a summer job,
但除了这些 都挺好的
but other than that, everything is good.
没什么可抱怨的
Can't complain.
你呢
How 'bout you?
我一抱怨就是一整天
I spend me whole day complaining.
这个我清楚
That I know.
听我说
Tell you what...
皮特在帮我重建艾达的凉亭
Pete was helping me rebuild Ida's gazebo.
我可以给你点钱
I could throw you a couple of bucks.
好啊 没问题
Yeah. Definitely.
好
Great.
还有 节哀顺变
I-I'm sorry about that, by the way.
是吗
Ah, yeah. Yeah.
不错的小伙子
Good man.
活得不错 死得却那么惨
Lived good, died shitty.
你还好吗
Are you doing okay?
你问了我也答了
Asked and answered.
那好 我告诉你
Well, I'll tell you,
我会给你充分的空间 伙计 好吗
I'll give you your space for now, man, you know?
"伙计"吗
"Now, man"?
你什么时候不装了
And I-I'll be here for you when you--
我会随叫随到
when you're ready to drop the act, you know...
-不 -因为 对不起
- No, don't... - ...because it's -- Sorry.
别啊 我没想打扰你们
Ah, no! I-I didn't want to interrupt.
他现在跟我们装学究
He's -- he's got all college-y on us.
我没想来打扰你们 就是来看看
I didn't want to interrupt. I just came to see --
-哪有打扰 -还要点些别的吗
- Oh, no, no! - Can I get you something else?
谢谢 不用了 食物真的都很棒 我
Thanks, no, no. It was great, really. I'm --
再来个汉堡
Burger?
不要了 我真的要保持健康了
No, I'm trying to be good, really.
-那好 还要啤酒吗 -真的不用了 谢谢
- Yeah, I understand. Beer? - No, no, honestly, thank you.
我再来瓶啤酒
I'll take a beer.
怎么了
Come on.
行
Uh, okay, okay, okay.
-还用犹豫的吗 -为什么不行
- Think about it. - Why not? Why not?
霍利看起来对新生意很兴奋啊
Holly seems pretty excited about the new business.
是啊
Yeah.
要是兴奋程度分为10级 你♥爸♥是10级
On a scale of 1-10 -- your dad being a 10 --
她得是9级
I'd say she's about a 9.
说不好是20级
Or a 20.
多谢
Aww, thank you.
谢了 爸
Thanks, Pop.
你可真是绅士
You're a gentlemen.
我长大成人了
I'm growing up.
看出来了
Apparently so.
没错 他是10级
Yep. 10.
敬你
So, here's to you.
你有几级
What number would you be?
你了解我的 我不是那么容易激动的人
Oh, you know me. I'm not the excitable type.
是啊
Yeah, right.
你这就是在扯淡了
剧集 | 梅赛德斯先生 | 导航列表