剧集 | 梅赛德斯先生 | 导航列表
什么
What?
什么
What?
他们要转移哈茨菲尔德了
They're gonna move Hartsfield.
亲爱的 我尽力了
Honey, I-I tried.
我没什么能做的了
There's nothing else I can do.
菲利克斯 有的
Felix, yes, there is.
而且机不可失
Yes, there is, and it's now or never.
他是个屠♥杀♥案凶手
He -- he's a mass murderer.
他是这个镇上有史以来
He's -- he's the most reviled man
被骂得最狠的人
in the history of this town.
你得给他加大药量
You need to give him the full dose --
全都用上
all of it.
我想你在我怀孕的时候和我做
I want you to fuck me while I'm pregnant,
因为可能明天孩子就不在了
because I might not be tomorrow.
处于成败关头的可不只是你职业生涯
You know, your career's not the only one at stake here.
我需要一个搭档 而不是个软蛋
And I need a partner, not a pussy.
你准备当我的搭档吗
So you gonna be my partner?
怎么样
Yeah?
你愿意当我的搭档吗
Yeah? You'll be my partner?
你愿意当我的搭档吗
You gonna be my fucking partner? Yeah.
不管是开着灯还是关着灯 我的朋友
Lights on or lights out, mi amigo.
蓝天还是黑洞
Blue skies or black hole.
珍奈尔·玛丽·帕特森
永远活在我们心中
你因为我才活着
I'm what keeps you alive.
男人需要目标 兄弟
Men need goals, man.
是我抓到你的
I put you down.
你相信吗
You believe that?
我造过也骑过很多自行车
I've built many a bicycle whilst pedaling it.
谁会记得彼得呢
Who's gonna remember Pete?
你
You.
但你有天会死 然后就没人记得了
But then you'll die some day and then no one.
就像他从没存在过一样
It'll be, uh, be like he never existed.
别这样
Don't do that.
你知道
You know...
他们在我身上花了很多钱
They spend a shit ton of money on me, I tell ya.
我有机器
You know, I-I got machines
它的任务就是维持我的生命
whose only job is to keep me alive
比你的房♥子还贵
cost more than your house.
不得不承认
I don't like this word, but...
我现在也算个名人
I'm kind of a celebrity.
想来这件事还挺有意思的
Which is funny when you think about it --
皮特死了
you know, Pete being dead,
我 出名了
me being...famous.
正如人们所说
Ah, you know what they say --
你有了代表作
You paint your masterpiece,
就有了永生
you'll live forever.
他在下面会没事的
He'll be all right down there.
这才不是他的棺材
That's not his coffin.
-不是吗 -不是
- No? - Nah.
自动门 注意安全
先生 要书吗
Book, sir?
这么跟你说吧
And I tell you, I tell you what,
如果他的击球一直保持在这种水平
if he keeps hitting the ball like that, you can go ahead
你就放心吧 他就稳进芝加哥了
and check his ticket to the Windy City on a permanent basis.
妈的冻酸奶
Frozen fucking yogurt.
我知道已经有段时间了
I know it's been a while.
可我真的需要见他
I just really need to see him.
-我马上就能过去 -抱歉
- I can go straightaway. - Excuse me.
对 我真的得去看看医生了
Yeah, uh, turns out I need that appointment after all.
我的脖子让我坐立不安
Yeah, my neck is starting to bug me.
谢谢您护士 再见
Thank you, Nurse. All right.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
没事
Sure, yeah.
防范于未然嘛
An ounce of prevention, yeah?
好吧 那就对了
Oh, okay. That's good.
你想我了吗
You miss me?
皮特死了
Pete's dead.
珍妮死了
Janey's dead.
你碾过去的 那些排着队准备应聘的人
All those people you ran over standing in line for a job --
在坟墓里待了三年了
three years in the grave.
在印度 700人死于今早的地震
700 people, the earthquake in India this morning, died,
还是最保守估计
and that's the low estimate.
可是你
But you...
却还活着
...you're still tickin'...
还在呼吸
...still drawing breath.
历史是不断被取代的 旧事物的坟场
History is a graveyard for unsustainable frontiers.
地球原本是平的
The world was flat...
直到人们发现它是圆的
until it wasn't.
神曾经住在奥林匹斯山
Gods lived on Mount Olympus...
欢迎回家
直到人们抛弃信仰
until they didn't.
小儿麻痹症 腮腺炎 麻疹 疟疾
Polio, mumps, measles, malaria --
都曾无药可救
all incurable...
如今也不再是绝症
until they weren't.
我们把一直猴子送进外太空
We sent a monkey into space...
然后是人
and then a man...
接着就是空间站和人造卫星
and then space stations and satellites.
我们好想你
我们跨过海洋
We crossed oceans...
发现新世界 占为己有
...discovered new worlds, and stole them.
诺曼·约瑟夫·哈茨菲尔德
黛博拉·安·哈茨菲尔德
我们侵占 渗透
We encroach. We infiltrate.
我们屠♥杀♥ 强♥暴♥ 支配
We slaughter. We rape. We dominate.
为了什么
Why?
很简单
Simple --
我们不愿接受死亡
we refuse to accept death.
于是每一次征服
So every act of conquest
都是向那终极的真理
is a step toward acquiring fresher and fresher knowledge
又前进了一步
of the ultimate frontier.
混乱
Chaos...
混乱
Chaos.
因为整个人类 一步步进化至今
Because the collective, atavistic,
最初的理想从未变过
evolutionary ambition of humanity is,
那就是 永生
and always has been, immortality.
混乱
Chaos.
混乱
Chaos.
混乱
Chaos!
剧集 | 梅赛德斯先生 | 导航列表