剧集 | 梅赛德斯先生 | 导航列表
爸爸
Pops!
翻看我的账单
Go through my bills.
给我买♥♥吃的
Buy groceries for my table?
等我年老在家
When I'm in an old age home,
你做着一份月薪十万的好工作
and you got a nice job making six figures --
等你能付得起车险
when you buy a car that you pay the insurance on...
等你有了自己的孩子
...when you have kids of your own,
到那时再所有的食物都由你买♥♥单
then you can pay for all the groceries you want.
但现在 你的主业是上学
But for now, your job is to go to school.
买♥♥食物 是我的活儿
Buying food -- that's my job.
别抢别人的活儿干
And you don't take another man's job.
明白了吗
Are we clear?
把剩下的都退回去 把钱拿回来
Return the rest of this shit, and get your money back.
关门 坐
Shut the door, have a seat.
他在这儿干什么
Fuck's he doing here?
巴比诺医生告诉我
Doctor Babineau tells me
你要把布雷迪·哈茨菲尔德送到疗养院去
you were planning on sending Brady Hartsfield off to hospice.
怎么就突然成问题了
Why is that suddenly a problem?
你从一开始就想这样的
You wanted that to happen from jump.
我听说病人的手能动了
I hear the patient's moving his hands,
用键盘跟人交流
communicating with the help of a keyboard.
我真心认为他马上就可以开口说话了
I honestly believe he'll be talking in no time, sir.
我不知道他告诉你什么
Look, I don't know what the fuck this guy's told you,
但都是扯淡
but it's a bunch of bullshit.
这个镇子去年经历了一次创伤
This town went through trauma last year --
真正的创伤 现在需要了结
real trauma -- and now it needs "Closure."
天 你看了多少集
Christ. How many episodes of "Dr. Phil"
《费尔医生》
do you have on your DVR?
我不相信哈茨菲尔德能恢复到受审的程度
I never believed Hartsfield would be healthy enough
也就无法还给这个镇公平
to stand trail and give this town what it needs.
但我们现在这个恶魔有了期限
But now we might be able to give the devil his due.
从巴比诺医生的陈述看来
From what Doctor Babineau's been telling me,
真的有这种可能性
it's looking like a real possibility.
我甚至想亲自试一试
I think I'll even try the case myself.
医院里很多事你不知道
There's a lot going on in that hospital you don't know about.
我可以合理推诿
Mm, I have plausible deniability.
你呢
You?
你太不可思议了
You're fucking incredible.
哈茨菲尔德留在本院 我说清楚了吗
Hartsfield stays -- Have I made myself clear?
这不是我们说了算 对吧
Well, that's not up to us, is it?
我知道
I'm aware of that.
你知道谁说了算吗
Do you know who it is up to?
他叫尼尔·杰弗里
His name is Neal Jeffries.
他是济慈综合医院所属公♥司♥的首席执行官
He's the CEO of a company that owns Mercy Gen',
这家公♥司♥在中西部还有另九家医院
as well as nine other hospitals in the Midwest.
我不认识他
I don't know him myself.
但我上周在他的游艇上
But I was on his boat last week.
你那边有谁
Who you got on your side?
托尼
Hey. Tony.
我能进去吗
Hey, can I come in?
好
Yeah, yeah. Um...
不用起来
Don't -- don't get up.
我待一会儿就走
I'm only gonna be here a second.
布雷迪要留在医院
Brady's staying.
什么
What?
躺好 躺好 别起来
Lie down, lie down. Don't -- don't get up.
巴比诺对我上司和对我用了同一招
Babineau got to my boss the same way he got to me --
他描绘了一幅哈茨菲尔德
he painted a picture of Hartsfield
接受世纪审判的图景
being judged for his crimes in the trail of the century.
显然 他昨天动了动手
Apparently, he moved his hand yesterday.
-什么 -显然
- What? - A-Apparently?
复生开始了
The resurrection's begun.
我觉得应该让你知道
I thought you should hear it from me.
-谢了 -照顾好自己
- Thanks. - Take care of yourself, okay?
-谢了 托尼 -有新消息就告诉你
- Thanks, Tony. Thanks. - I'll keep you posted.
很遗憾你受伤了
Sorry about that.
该死的人♥渣♥ 该死的杀人魔
Fucking piece of shit. Fucking mass murderer.
他活得比我们谁都长
He'll outlive the whole lot of us.
不 别
No, no, don't.
给我 给我
Give it to me. Give it to me.
要是你让这件事影响到自己 那他就赢了
If you let it affect you, he wins.
他简直是对人性的侮辱
He's an affront to humanity.
必须有人阻止他
He's got to be stopped.
不再是你的责任了
Not your job anymore.
不是你的责任
It's not your job.
那是谁的
Whose is it?
好吧
Okay.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
过去爱 将来也爱
I always have, and I always will.
我知道 听着...
I-I know it. Look...
我不是想
I-I'm not trying to --
不是我不明白
It's not that I-I-I don't under--
我知道...
I know it's...
我知道 我知道
I know. I know.
你给艾莉打电♥话♥了吗
Did you ring Allie?
打了
I did.
打了 她...没事
I did. She's, um -- she's all right.
那就好
That's good.
我告诉她你没事了
I told her you're all right.
好
Good.
也许我应该去西雅图看看她
Maybe I should just go up to Seattle and visit her for a bit.
好 好
Okay. Yeah, good. Yeah.
好 好
Yeah. Yeah.
想让我给她带个话吗
Want me to -- Want me to tell her anything?
告诉她我爱她
Tell her I love her.
给你
Here you go.
不是每天都能拿到杀人魔的毛发样本
It's not every day you get a hair sample from a mass murderer.
样本原件必须留在我们手里 明白吗
The origin of the sample must remain between us, okay?
你在大学的那个同学
So, your friend at the university,
依然愿意做检测吗
is she still willing to run the tests?
没问题
I mean, sure.
好 这里有一份
Great. Okay, so here is a list of drugs
某家知名药企的产品清单
manufactured by a well-known pharmaceutical company.
看看她能不能在样本里发现什么踪迹
Please see if she can find any traces of those in the sample.
或者陌生的成分
Also any other foreign-looking compounds.
我尤其想了解关于成分的方面
I want to know about those, especially --
越快越好
the sooner the better.
好的
On it.
我明天第一件事就去做
I'll drop this off first thing tomorrow.
谢谢
Thank you.
那个化学家帮了你大忙
So, that chemist is doing you a big favor.
是啊
Yeah.
她是你朋友吗
Is she your friend?
算是吧
Yeah, you could say that.
是好朋友吗
Is she a close friend?
大概吧
I guess so.
她是你女朋友吗
Is she your girlfriend?
不 不是
N-No. She's not.
好
Good.
你拿到检测结果之后
So, once you get the results back,
我允许你带我出去吃饭 边吃边讨论
I will allow you to take me out to dinner to discuss them.
像约会那样
Like, a date?
你是答应了吗
Is that a yes?
好
Good.
到时见
I'll see you then.
好
Okay.
妈妈
Mom.
该走了 哥哥
Time to go, brother.
快快现身
Ollie Ollie Oxen Free.
剧集 | 梅赛德斯先生 | 导航列表