剧集 | 梅赛德斯先生 | 导航列表
每 每次它走后
W-w-when it goes,
我脑子里只有一团浆糊
it leaves a trail of slime.
什么也记不清了
I can't remember anything.
我没法思考
I can't think.
帮帮我
Help me.
救救我
Help me.
不管怎么回事 艾尔 不管它是什么
Whatever this is, Al, whatever this is,
我都会帮你
I'll help you.
我一定会帮你
I'm gonna get you help.
好吗
Okay?
我和你一起 我们一定会挺过去
We'll get through this, me and you.
我一定会帮你
I'll get you help.
因为你是个善良的人
'Cause your heart is good.
你有个好心肠
You have a good heart.
帮帮我
Help me.
帮帮我 求你了
Help me. Please.
对了 你昨晚没关咖啡机
Oh, you -- you left the coffee maker on last night.
它四小时后会自动断电
Shuts itself off after four hours.
没错 但它可能会故障并引起火灾
Yeah, but it could malfunction and start a fire, you know...
这个我没想到
I did not know that.
现在我知道了
Now I do.
好吧
Yes.
你要去爱尔兰
So, Ireland?
对 爱尔兰
Yep, Ireland.
和唐娜一起
With Donna.
对
Yeah.
跨过池塘
Cross the pond.
跨过什么
The what?
是一种修辞
It's an expression.
-池塘指的是大西洋 -这可说不通
- It means the Atlantic Ocean. - That doesn't make sense.
没人会把大西洋和池塘混为一谈
I mean, no one would ever confuse the Atlantic Ocean with a pond.
好像有道理
You got me there.
你上次回爱尔兰是什么时候
So, when was the last time you went back?
我就没回去过
I never went back.
真的吗 即使是
Really? Never for, like,
生日 葬礼 或者
birthdays, funerals, or --
或者受戒礼 婚礼 绞刑
No, or bar mitzvahs or weddings
都没回去过
or hangings.
有意思 我以为
Oh, interesting. I thought that --
-以为什么 -没什么
- What? - Well, I don't know.
就是以为到目前为止你应该已经
I just thought that maybe you would've gone back
回去过几次了
a few times by now.
我现在是要回去了
Well, I'm going back now.
也许我也会回家
Maybe I'll go home, too.
你觉得那么做明智吗
You think that's wise?
是的
Yeah.
我可以向我妈妈表明我已经成长了不少
You know, I can, um, show my mother how much I've grown.
以我的经验来讲 妈妈们不太吃那一套
Mm, that doesn't much work with mothers in my experience.
你这么说我就没信心了
That does not fill me with confidence.
那谁来喂弗雷德
Who will feed Fred?
艾达吧
Maybe Ida.
艾达要是碰了弗雷德 我就永远要不回来了
Ida gets her hands on Fred, I'll never get him back.
或者杰罗姆
Or Jerome?
不用了 谢谢
Uh, no thanks.
好吧
Okay.
你是卢吗
Lou?
你是谁
Who's asking?
我是菲利克斯·巴比诺
I'm Felix Babineau.
布雷迪·哈茨菲尔德的主治医师
I'm Brady Hartsfield's doctor.
你♥他♥妈♥想干嘛
What the fuck do you want?
我知道他是有意识的
I know he's conscious.
其程度远不止他表现出的那样
He's in there way more than he lets on.
我知道 别废话了老兄
Yeah, no shit, dude.
我知道他有意识
I know he's in there.
他的愤怒 他的病态
His rage, his sickness,
他操蛋的能量
his fucked-up energy.
你跟他什么关系
Who are you to him?
我只是被他捅了一下
Just a girl that he stabbed, you know?
这一捅让我们俩亲密无间
Makes us pretty intimate.
他
He's...
从没有人像他这样让我刻骨铭心
been inside me in a way that nobody ever has.
你那天在医院跟他说了什么
What did you say to him in the hospital?
我问他为什么饶了我一命
I asked him why he spared my life.
他本可以杀了我
Coulda killed me.
但他想了一下
He was thinking about it.
然后就走了
But then, he just walked away.
要啤酒吗
You want a beer?
不了 谢谢
No. Thank you.
不管我做什么 这件事一直在我脑海里挥之不去
I can't -- I can't wrap my mind around it no matter what I do.
他很在意你
He cared about you.
他不在意任何人
He cared for no one.
不 他在乎你
No. He cared for you.
虽然我无法帮你接受这一事实
I can't help you reconcile that,
但否认它也绝不是明智之举
but I don't think denying it is in any way healthy, either.
你听上去像我的心理医生
Wow, you sound like my shrink.
我觉得你能影响到他
I think you get to him.
在布雷迪·哈茨菲尔德心里
I think whatever shred of a heart
有个角落是为你存在的 哪怕微乎其微
lives inside of Brady Hartsfield exists for you.
帮我把它找出来
Help me draw him out.
我可以 雇你做我的助手
Uh, I can -- I can hire you as my assistant.
协助我证明他大脑的可塑性
Help me prove that the brain has more plasticity
远远超出我们掌握的程度
than we ever believed
证明这个混♥蛋♥是有意识的
and that motherfucker is conscious,
处于活跃状态 并且有语言能力
actively engaged, and verbal.
我要怎么做
What -- what would I have to do?
我听说你擅长操控计算机
I heard you're good with computers.
你和他共事过对吧
You used to work with them?
我的一个观点是
Okay, one of my theories is that
布雷迪能够操纵他房♥间的电子设备
Brady's manipulating the machinery in his room,
这些设备都是通过计算机运行的
which is all computer-based.
他在做什么
He's doing what now?
如果他真的这样做了 你可以发现
If that was happening, you'd able to find
他的网络指纹或者别的什么 对吧
his cyber fingerprints or whatever, right?
是的 只要我了解了机器
Yeah, once I understood the machines.
我就能做到
I could do that.
很好
Good.
把你知道所有关于哈茨菲尔德的事都告诉我们
You tell us everything you know about Hartsfield.
他的弱点 他的动机
His -- his weakness, his -- his -- his triggers.
我们可以做实验 找出不同的方法
And we can experiment, find some different approaches,
看看会不会成功
see if that works.
所以 我就像是实验室的小白鼠吗
So, I'm, like, the lab rat?
是的 还有奶酪
Yeah, and the cheese.
巴比诺医生
Dr. Babineau,
我不知道你是否注意到了
I don't know if you've noticed or not,
但是我目前并没有拒绝这项提议
but I'm not exactly killing it right now,
如果你想让我待在布雷迪·哈茨菲尔德附近
so, if you want me anywhere near Brady Hartsfield,
你得付给我比助手更多的报酬
you're gonna have to pay me a lot more than your assistant.
我们谈谈价格吧
Let's talk numbers.
它开不开了
It's dead.
-雷吉 -怎么了
- Reggie? - Yeah?
这是怎么回事 它开不开了
What's happened? It's dead.
它可能需要充电
Well, it probably needs a charge.
充电器在哪
Where's the charger?
我不知道
I don't know.
我不知道 我得找到它
I don't know. I need to find it.
可能在别的房♥间 去隔壁找找看
Maybe it's in the other room. Try next door.
找到了
Found it!
很好
Good.
-快来 我给你做了个三明治 -好的
- Oh, come on. I made you a sandwich. - Okay.
快过来 坐下 过来
Come on. Sit down. Get over here.
剧集 | 梅赛德斯先生 | 导航列表